Doctor in Kaushalya Womens Clinic
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Kaushalya Womens ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have a sex with my girl friend ,used condoms and she took pill now she is missing periods is she is pregnant.
We have been trying to get conceive for the past few months. My wife conceived two times earlier, once in Dec-15, second in Oct-16. Both miscarriage in 8 weeks. We did APLA test right after the second miscarriage and nothing was wrong and everything's fine. Last two months we tried Follicular Study and had intercourse when egg released, but not succeeded. Egg size is normal. She got very bad infections from past few months, and were not able to have comfortable sex, due to severe cuts in vagina. My semen 50 million, 40% motility. No other complaints. My semen count: 50 million, 40% motility. Please let us know what needs to be done to have a baby.
Sir my wife had an abortion a year ago after that she had done torch test results rubella igg 99.9 IU/ml cytomegalovirus igg 81 U/ml and Herpes simplex virus 1+2 igg 18.5 and after one month she had again torch test rubella igg 120 ,cytomegalovirus igg 28.2 and herpes 20.4 still she is not getting pregnant, is by abortion there may be blockage in fallopian tube and if yes is it curable by medicine.
I discovered a cyst in ovary in ultrasound and the size is 29 mm. Impression come in ultrasound is Right adnexal Cyst? Functional.is that alright anything serious?
Hi, Two month ago One month ago 17 th jan I am having sex with my gf. But I am not ejaculate in her vagina. But I rubbed my penis with her vagina. My penis was wet. I do not know is it pre-cum or pre ejaculation liquid. How ever after 22 hours she take an unwanted 72. She had not any vomiting or nausea. After taking pill she get her period within 5 days. She get normal period in 22 nd jan. But this month she not get her period till now. We got 8 home urine pregnancy test 3 days ago. Its result is pregnancy negative. My question is 1) I do not ejaculate in her vagina 2) she get her period within 5 days after taking pill 3) next month she get her period normally bt quite painful than ever 4) her period comes quite late so my question is is she pregnant? And Please describe in details.
My husband doesn't last long during sex and he doesn't have interest in that I think and I am unable to convince a baby also I have done all my test n he won't come for check up I need to start a family but he is not interested in sex and his sperm count is also very low sometimes his sperm becomes thick n sometimes it becomes transparent watery what should I do to convince a baby n increase his sperm count n make it healthy sperm.
I am 31 years old. I have one baby (5 yrs. We are trying to second baby. Tsh normal. Electroxin 25 take daily for 2 year. We consult a Dr. for first baby, he advice siphene 100 mg .so I get pregnant. Now for 3 months take this tablet. But i got period .What is my problem now?
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe?
Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including vacations and business travel, completely until delivery. However, with the lifestyle changing for the woman so radically, this is being revisited. The doctor’s current advice is that unless there are potential complications expected or significant concerns, it is completely safe to travel.
The first trimester especially is a little tricky for travel, with the morning sickness. The second trimester is considered more ideal for travel, as the morning sickness and the feeling of being pregnant is sunk in, so the mother is comfortable. The third trimester is fine too, but the chances of fatigue are higher, and so travel is better avoided.
Read on to know some significant things to remember whether you are on a plane, train, or road during your pregnancy.
- Always buckle yourself up as soon as you enter the car. Use both the seat belt and the lap belt.
- Keep the air bags turned on.
- Try to avoid travel time of four hours at a stretch.
- When stopping for breaks, try to walk around a bit and stretch so that you do not feel the strain of sitting for long hours.
- Most airlines allow women to travel during the first eight months of pregnancy.
- Some airlines do allow for travel during the ninth month, if the doctor approves it, or if there is an attendant with the expectant woman.
- It is okay to walk through airport screening during pregnancy. There are some women who are apprehensive about this aspect.
- Similarly, the cabin pressure in the commercial planes reduces but does not bear any significant impact for a pregnant woman.
- Select an aisle seat, as it allows for easy seating and getting up.
- Walking to the restroom and back should be carefully managed. The aisle is quite narrow and care must be taken to avoid hurting yourself.
- Use the seats for providing support when walking through the aisle.
- Especially, in turbulent stretches, try remaining seated, bearing in mind the safety aspects for yourself and the baby.
- Traveling by bus is safe, but trips to the restroom would be difficult.
- Trains are generally considered safer, as there is a lot of room for movement. Restrooms are available anytime, which is another major advantage.
- Sea travel is also considered safe, but seasickness could add to nausea.
- For long-term sailing, check with the cruise provider or the boat facility about the availability of a healthcare provider on the ship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gestational diabetes is a condition characterized by higher than normal blood sugar levels during pregnancy. The symptoms of this disorder are mild and a blood test has to be conducted as a part of the diagnosis. In all cases, the women should be administered treatment to avoid medical complications associated with it and to be on the safer side. Proper diagnosis is absolutely essential in the case of women with prediabetes or those women who had diabetes prior to pregnancy.
When the insulin receptors fail to function normally, the blood sugar levels may rise. This is known to be one of the causes of gestational diabetes. Post pregnancy, the symptoms of gestations diabetes disappear on their own; however, such patients are an in increased risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes at a later stage. Moreover, children born to mothers with gestations diabetes are at an increased risk of suffering from conditions such as jaundice, diabetes, and certain other health issues.
As a part of gestational diabetes treatment, the expecting mother is advised to consume a nutritious diet, practice a daily exercise regime, and monitor blood sugar levels on a regular basis. Nonetheless, if your blood sugar levels become extremely high, you may be advised to take specific medicines to control it and avoid complications.
The following are some of the treatment methods used to manage gestational diabetes:
- Medical Treatment: Under modern medicine, the patients are prescribed antidiabetic drugs and insulin to keep blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Natural treatment: Some of the ways to naturally manage gestational diabetes include the following:
- Balanced Diet: According to several research studies, an erratic eating schedule can cause diabetes because the functioning of the body gets disrupted. For this reason, consuming a balanced diet becomes extremely important. In fact, eating small meals at an interval of two to three hours is recommended by the nutritional experts. Consequently, the body becomes accustomed to metabolizing the nutrients and blood sugar imbalances are avoided as well.
- Exercise Regime: If you are suffering from gestational diabetes, then maintaining a regular exercise regime is beneficial. At the start, you can exert the body for 30 minutes and gradually, increase the time limit. Only the low-impact exercises such as swimming and walking are advised. However, be sure to consult your doctor beforehand.
- Fiber-rich Diet: The intake of foods that are rich in fiber such as whole grains and flaxseeds is advised for women with gestational diabetes. This nutrient helps balance the insulin levels within the body by regulating the activity of the insulin receptors. During pregnancy, women are advised to increase their consumption of fiber-rich foods anyway to improve their cardiovascular and digestive health. However, the positive effect of fiber-rich foods on insulin receptors is crucial during the onset of gestational diabetes.
- Additional Dietary Recommendations: During the gestational diabetes recovery period, foods that are sources of vitamin D (such as tofu, salmon, and mushrooms) must be consumed as they foster the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and helps to have a healthy pregnancy. Other foods that pregnant women with gestational diabetes can benefit from include foods rich in vitamin C and proteins. Also, foods that come under the category of complex carbohydrates must be consumed. Moreover, women with gestations diabetes should abstain from sugar-rich foods.
Conclusion: On a concluding note, you should note that the above treatments for gestational diabetes should be practiced only after a thorough discussion with the doctor. Keep in mind that during pregnancy you have to adopt a precarious approach; by doing so, you can prevent you and your baby from getting adversely affected. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!