Doctor in Fortis Hiranandani Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Fortis Hiranandani Healthcare Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
I have a dry skin. And black spot of pimples. please tell me solution to face brightening and also hands and legs r looking dull. please tell me solution for both?
Hair loss can happen to anyone. Men suffer from genetic baldness and women lose hair due to hormonal shifts and life events that affect hormones like pregnancy and menopause. Once gone, hair is very difficult to call back. We may try out home remedies, apply expensive oils and creams and use special hair rejuvenating shampoos. But do they really work? No, or very little.
So, for if you are one amongst the sea of humanity looking for the perfect way to grow back hair, this article is for you…
We shall be telling you sure-shot homeopathic cures for alopecia, medical term for hair loss, right here.
Homeopathy is an alternative healing system that cures ailments by minute doses of natural substances that in larger amounts would produce symptoms of that ailment.
Apart from different causes of hair loss, there is also something called patterns of hair loss that a homeopath considers before he starts the treatment.
Almost all of us have heard of male pattern baldness which occurs due to genetics and causes hair loss in patterns on the head. Apart from this Alopecia areata is a form in which hair loss occurs due to an autoimmune disorder. The body attacks hair cells here.
Hair loss is seen in spots and patches and usually occurs in people below 20. Complete baldness where the entire scalp loses hair uniformly is another pattern. And then there is the Telogen Effluvium pattern where hair enters the telogen or the maturity stage prematurely.
Female pattern baldness also exists where there is thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Homeopathy can treat all these patterns of hair fall effectively.
Before the homeopathic treatment can begin, the homeopath studies the case history of the patient. The cause of hair loss has to be determined and the site of alopecia identified. Homeopathy also pays a lot of attention to constitutional symptoms like eating habits, lifestyle, mental make-up level or thirst of the patient. These are important for the treatment to succeed.
After the case has been properly evaluated, the treatment can begin.
Homeopathic medicines for hair loss due to -
Fungal Infections and Eczema: Psorinum and Mezereum are both very helpful in treating eczematous skin lesions which cause profuse hair loss. Mercurius Solubilis is also excellent for treating eruptions on the scalp.
Dandruff: Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum.
After Childbirth and Menopause: Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis. Sepia officinalis is excellent for menopausal women.
Anaemia: Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phosphorica are all good.
Alopecia Areata: Flouricum acidum, Phosphorous, Calcarea carbonica and Vinca minor are best.
Alopecia Totalis: Silicea, Baryta carbonica, Sulphur, Lycopodium clavatum are all good.
These homeopathic medicines treat baldness due to different causes. But we suggest that you don’t use them off the shelf but consult a homeopathic doctor who will take in mind your constitutional symptoms to prescribe a medicine that’s just right for you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi sir /mam, please give me prescription for my nose dead cell. There is more dead cell and black heads so how can I remove these dead cells Give me any medicine or cream name.
Hii I am kamle and I am from a small village I have to discus with you that there is a boy in my village whose hairs are becoming white and he is 17 years old and I do not no why is this happening is there any medical treatment available on this.
Hi doctor. After hw many days we recognize that ringworm transfer from one person to another person?
Stretch marks don’t only happen after childbirth, they can happen to anyone due to sudden changes in body size and weight. These are like ugly brown scars usually present on the stomach, thighs and hips. Truth be told, 90% of pregnant women will get stretch marks around these parts of their bodies.
These are some very easy things one can do to get reduce the appearance of stretch marks both old and new:
Moisturizing- Lotioning –up regularly can lighten stretch marks. Moisturizing helps to hydrate skin and this makes it easier for it to stretch. Moisturizing is very effective in lightening new stretch marks and can prevent new stretch marks from forming. Older stretch marks are more difficult to get rid of, though.
Retin A- Retin-A based creams are very effective against stretch marks. Retin-A works by boosting collagen production which helps the skin to stretch out and avoid tears which cause stretch marks. Pregnant and nursing women should not use Retinoic acid containing products, however. It also doesn’t work on old stretch marks.
Glycolic Acid- This too can increase collagen production when used on skin. It is even more effective as alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) which is used in chemical skin peels. You can use glycolic acid on skin even during pregnancy. Save your skin from sunlight when using glycolic acid.
Vitamin E Oil- This is touted as the miracle cure for stretch marks and it delivers especially when used on new stretch marks. Use it with an unscented moisturiser for better coverage.
Essential Oils- These are common home remedies for tackling stretch marks. One can use them directly on skin or mix with the carrier oil before use. These are the ones to go for:
Vitamin C- You can take Vitamin C as a supplement to lighten stretch marks. You can also mix topical glycolic acid with vitamin C and apply on the skin directly.
Lasers- These are the magic wands of cosmetic surgery and rightly so. Fresh stretch marks can be tackled using a pulsed dye laser also called vascular laser. The downsides of this laser treatment are that it works on early stretch marks and not on mature ones. It is also very expensive. This laser also doesn’t work on darker skins.
Fractional Laser Treatment- These are very effective against older stretch marks. Your doctor will use this laser to resurface the older marks smoothing the surface of the skin. The treatment is very expensive and can cause hyper-pigmentation and scarring.
Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck- This is the only certain way to obliterate stretch marks. What the surgeon does is cut out swathes of skin from your abdomen with stretch marks. Downsides are that it’s a risky procedure. There could be life-threatening complications and recovery takes long, sometimes as long as 3 to 6 months. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having pimples and marks on my face since a week and and they are increasing day by day. What should I do?
There are mainly three kinds of burns. The degree of burns is determined by the extent of damage that the burn causes. First degree burns are minor while third degree ones are extremely severe. Variety of factors could lead to a burn. They may be chemical, electrical, fire and even sun induced. Boiling or scalding liquids might result in burns as well. The burn type isn’t necessarily determined by what causes it. Scalding hot water might cause all the three types of burns; based on the duration of the skin being in contact with the water and how hot the water is.
Electrical and chemical burns need immediate tending to by a doctor as it might affect the internal body without it being apparent as the damage to the skin is not much. There are also fourth-degree burns. This type of burn includes all of the symptoms of a third-degree burn and also extends beyond the skin into tendons and bones.
- First-degree burns: These result in the least skin damage and are also known as “superficial burns” as they only affect the skin’s outermost layer. Redness, pain, minor swelling and inflammation are all the symptoms of a first degree burn. As a first degree burn heals, dry skin and peeling takes place. As the skin peels, the symptoms and signs disappear as the burn only manifests on the top most skin layer. It usually takes a week or little more for a first degree burn to heal without any scarring. If the burnt area affects over three inches of skin, or is on the face, then a doctor should be consulted. Home care generally suffices for a first degree burn. Healing time accelerates with rapid treatment of the burn.
- Second-degree burns: They are serious as the extent of damage is deeper than the topmost layer of the skin. The skin becomes extremely sore with the formation of red blisters. The blisters might pop open and as time passes, the wound may develop a scab. Proper bandaging is required to reduce chances of an infection. Home remedies should be avoided. The burns usually heal within three weeks.
- Third-degree burns: They are the most severe. They extend through each layer of the skin. They might not cause any pain due to the severity of burn as the nerves might get damaged. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can hormonal change leading to hair fall in teens be cured naturally after turing 19 or 20 years old.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.