Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Tejashree Joshi
Submit a review for Dt. Tejashree JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tejashree Joshi to be very helpful. Thank you. Not sure who to consult for this to seek help
Hi, my 2 months daughter is suffering apsis in her right side of neck, what should I do? Doctor has given me antibiotics to give her, please suggest.
My baby girl. 1 year 10 days old .not doing toilet since morning. @2.30 she has done potty.in liquid .bur nt toilet.
My baby is 10 months old. In this summer her urination is just 3 times during day. And it’s yellow in colour. What can I do for this?
My new born baby is 5 days old her platelets count is decreasing. 1st day it was 1.16 lacs and second day it was 1.06 lacs now it is 70k and now it is 45k. Why is it getting decrease and what should we do now?
If you have an active lifestyle and maintaining your weight, this is a good read for you. For most healthy adults, the Department of Health and Human Services recommends these exercise guidelines:
- Aerobic activity:
Get at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes a week of vigorous aerobic activity. You also can do a combination of moderate and vigorous activity. The guidelines suggest that you spread out this exercise during the course of a week.
- Moderate aerobic exercise:
It includes such activities as brisk walking, swimming and mowing the lawn.
- Vigorous aerobic exercise:
It includes such activities as running and aerobic dancing.
- Strength training:
Do strength training exercises at least twice a week. No specific amount of time for each strength training session is included in the guidelines. Strength training can include use of weight machines or activities such as rock climbing or heavy gardening.
As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
I am 25 year old. My wait is 75 kg and height is 168 cm. I had lost of fat in my tummy what should I do to reduce tummy fat. And my routine is eating 4chapati in breakfast and 1/2bowel rice with dal in lunch and 2chapati at 9t and one glass of milk daily after dinner. And 2ltr water drink daily. In mrng I take 250 ml hot water after wake up.
After abortion what should be the proper and healthy diets for a lady? Kindly give me your suggestions?
My child is 5 years old he is gone my village. Where he eats or drink water which is not suitable for him. When we come back to our working place (srinagar) he has loose motion problem. In starting when he goes for urine he outs potty in his underwear. We consult to our doctor he gave us antibiotic & digene. But when I gave him medicine for 3-4 days then there is no problem but when medicine dose over then again he has same problem. Then again Dr. take stool test in this Dr. says nothing to worry some pascels comes but minute. And again Dr. started same medicine for 5 days. Then again he has no problem in these 5 days. But after 6 the day he has again same problem. I have observed that when I potty wash him. I feel oily when I wash his potty. Please give me suggestions or treatment for this.
Salad is no longer considered a poor man's diet. Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip-smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good.
Say yes to salads and its benefits will leave you with a mouth open awe. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and savour in the palatable powerhouse of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification; and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid in the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you. Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.