Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, inspiring and well-reasoned. Very good consulting.. first doctor on Lybrate who suggested medicine without extra package.. otger doctor just take consulting fees and suggest costly package... Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. Thnku mam citrizine se bht relief h evn watery eyes jo thi vo bhi ni h actually m taking Mala N for hormones in balance n I think usse side effect Hua eyes allergy so Mala N bhi stop krdi last nyt se n eye drops ke Bina hi m better so yh side effects h Mala N ke?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be saved my life. Thanks for the reply and your suggestions, i see many of posts and ads in web which is affiliated from USA medical laboratory department approved and selling in USA, in tjat influence i was seeking here suggestions, anyhow thank you so much for your kind help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be knowledgeable. Dr. your points are correct but the problem is of a severe headache and drowsiness throughout the day...today also i tried to study several times but a sharp pain in the head and forehead arose ruining all my attempts
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical and saved my life. Thank u so much u had given.me right nd correct suggestions which.can help me to fight againt allergens . I will surely follow wht u had recommended me .
Ramaiah S V
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, professional and practical. Thank you Dr for a very use full and simple tips to gain weight as well as my health and also would like to thank Lybrate.com for providing this services.
G Mohan Vikas
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. I thank the doctor for the timely treatment and i can see the difference in one week..there is more to express but really...thank u doc once again..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. This is v helpful answer . I ll take medication ...but doctor's way of talking or gave me advice morally support me v much thank u v much doctor..before ur answer i m v tenssed about this desease
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and caring. I received 4 replies, couple of them was just delt like formality but this one helped me the most. I am definitely going to follow her advice. Thank you doctor :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be knowledgeable, professional, prompt and caring. Thank you Doctor you were very prompt with the answers and i am taking the medication you have subscribed .If needed how do i get in touch with you?
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam so first i must take these tablet as prescribed by you.Mam whether these tablets will be easily available at medical store or some specific medical store shud b searched out.plzz reply
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and prompt. Thank you so much Doctor hope your prescription will change my life I will follow your suggestion and use the medicine accordingly regards Venkatesh K
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring, inspiring, sensible and helped me improve my health. Thanks madam maine all redy hire kiye hai dr. Bharat sir ko to aap ko hire nai kar saka uss ke liye sorry. Thanks to care me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be professional. Thanks mem can u help me more mene apna full body check up karwaya h if u able so plz once see my repots and in my family kisi ko koi illness nahi hart dieses kochod kr
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be caring. Thank you for the information. I also want to ask if my acne is due to my age as people say that one has acne during his teenage which eventually go away with age
P Vinod Menon
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, sensible, practical and professional. I will choose lean meat and limit my intake oh egg yolks and try to control my cholesterol.Thanks for the answer.Vinod
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be practical. very very helpful ... it was of great help ... though i have been suggested by gynaecologist same thing long back in 2015 ...still very well explained things
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, thorough and inspiring. It gave me a detailed explanation . I m happy with the answer and help provided. Thank you :)
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, prompt, practical and helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot..you gave nice information on uric acid, how i could balance my uric acid level..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Thanks. Will surely follow what you have recommended and shall update you on changes
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are professional, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank u for the answer.. but want to know how do I count my most fertile time if periods are irregular
I had a conversation with Dr.Surbhi Agrawal..and she replied my all the questions being so polite..She has given me the answers which are the most relevent for my mother's health...Nice talking with her..
The first commandment of healthy living is to eat plenty of fresh fruits. However, did you know that some fruits are healthier than others? Fruits do not have any added sugars but many fruits are rich in natural sugar. However, here are 11 fruits which have lowest sugar content.
- Limes and lemons: Limes and lemons are known as sour fruits. While they are rich in vitamin C, they do not contain a lot of sugar. Freshly squeezed lime juice and hot water is the perfect drink to curb your appetite and raise metabolism.
- Raspberries: Raspberries are rich in fiber but have only a little more than a teaspoon of sugar per cup. This makes them the perfect fruit to start the day with.
- Strawberries: Strawberries may taste sweet but a cup of fresh strawberries has only about 7 grams of sugar. However, a cup of strawberries has enough vitamin C to take care of your daily requirements.
- Blackberries: A cup of these berries also has minimal sugar. Along with fiber, these fruits are also rich in antioxidants. These berries also help lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other such conditions.
- Kiwi: Did you know that kiwis are technically berries? Each kiwi has less than 6 grams of sugar but is very rich in vitamin C.
- Grapefruit: A grapefruit is a perfect breakfast. These citrus fruits are rich in fiber and low in sugar. Half a grapefruit contains only 52 calories and minimal sugar. They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Avocado: Avocados are naturally low in their sugar content. One raw avocado has less than a gram of sugar. However, they are full of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and potassium.
- Watermelon: Summer would be incomplete without watermelons. Though they taste sweet, watermelons are very low in sugar. A cup of watermelon has less than 10 grams of sugar.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupes are rich in vitamin A but a cup of this fruit has only about 14 grams of sugar. They are also rich in vitamin B, magnesium and fiber.
- Oranges: Eating an orange is the best way to boost our vitamin C levels and keep infections away. One orange typically contains less than 70 calories and 12 grams of sugar.
- Peaches: A medium sized peach has less than 13 grams of sugar. This is an example of how taste can be deceptive when it comes to calories.
Given the sugar content in these fruits, it would be a great idea for the diabetics and weight watchers to include them in their diet and have a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.