Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Nashik . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, inspiring and well-reasoned. Very good consulting.. first doctor on Lybrate who suggested medicine without extra package.. otger doctor just take consulting fees and suggest costly package... Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. Thanku mam i really feel happy and i have no other types of addict of smoking, alcohal , no other medicines nd not married yet nd i have decided that i will never watch anymore in life it really spoiled my coming i want to consult with u tell me how to will i do nd ur consult online fee...inspire me to get rid me from this problem i really feeling ashame now a days
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. Dear ma'am, I am so much thankful for you, sometimes before i was in depression due to uncertainty of pregnancy, but your straight forward answer that in my case pregnancy is not possible, has given me a lot confident even saved my life otherwise I might have done some ......!,Now 2 nd months periods I got, Thanks a lot ma'am, very very very thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. Thnku mam citrizine se bht relief h evn watery eyes jo thi vo bhi ni h actually m taking Mala N for hormones in balance n I think usse side effect Hua eyes allergy so Mala N bhi stop krdi last nyt se n eye drops ke Bina hi m better so yh side effects h Mala N ke?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be saved my life. Thanks for the reply and your suggestions, i see many of posts and ads in web which is affiliated from USA medical laboratory department approved and selling in USA, in tjat influence i was seeking here suggestions, anyhow thank you so much for your kind help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be knowledgeable. Dr. your points are correct but the problem is of a severe headache and drowsiness throughout the day...today also i tried to study several times but a sharp pain in the head and forehead arose ruining all my attempts
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical and saved my life. Thank u so much u had given.me right nd correct suggestions which.can help me to fight againt allergens . I will surely follow wht u had recommended me .
Ramaiah S V
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, professional and practical. Thank you Dr for a very use full and simple tips to gain weight as well as my health and also would like to thank Lybrate.com for providing this services.
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. I thank the doctor for the timely treatment and i can see the difference in one week..there is more to express but really...thank u doc once again..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful. This is v helpful answer . I ll take medication ...but doctor's way of talking or gave me advice morally support me v much thank u v much doctor..before ur answer i m v tenssed about this desease
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and caring. I received 4 replies, couple of them was just delt like formality but this one helped me the most. I am definitely going to follow her advice. Thank you doctor :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be knowledgeable, professional, prompt and caring. Thank you Doctor you were very prompt with the answers and i am taking the medication you have subscribed .If needed how do i get in touch with you?
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam so first i must take these tablet as prescribed by you.Mam whether these tablets will be easily available at medical store or some specific medical store shud b searched out.plzz reply
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and prompt. Thank you so much Doctor hope your prescription will change my life I will follow your suggestion and use the medicine accordingly regards Venkatesh K
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring, inspiring, sensible and helped me improve my health. Thanks madam maine all redy hire kiye hai dr. Bharat sir ko to aap ko hire nai kar saka uss ke liye sorry. Thanks to care me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be professional. Thanks mem can u help me more mene apna full body check up karwaya h if u able so plz once see my repots and in my family kisi ko koi illness nahi hart dieses kochod kr
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring, practical, helped me improve my health and inspiring. Thmq doctor....and my weight is 60 and hight is 5.3...i want to loss my weight....but cant make it perfect....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be caring. Thank you for the information. I also want to ask if my acne is due to my age as people say that one has acne during his teenage which eventually go away with age
P Vinod Menon
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, sensible, practical and professional. I will choose lean meat and limit my intake oh egg yolks and try to control my cholesterol.Thanks for the answer.Vinod
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be practical. very very helpful ... it was of great help ... though i have been suggested by gynaecologist same thing long back in 2015 ...still very well explained things
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, thorough and inspiring. It gave me a detailed explanation . I m happy with the answer and help provided. Thank you :)
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, prompt, practical and helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot..you gave nice information on uric acid, how i could balance my uric acid level..
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!