Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh PatilYour feedback matters!
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
Hello doctor. I have a sister she has a problem of white hair. She has this problem since 2 years. Currently she is using dove shampoo. She wants a solution of her problem doctor please help her.
I have blackened skin around my mouth and I had used the livalite and skinlite cream but no one helped for me. During winter the blackened skin becomes more dry and sometimes itches occurs on that place. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Hi, I have black marks on my legs (boils and injuries) since childhood. I tried the creams hydroquinone, tretinoin mederma but nothing helps.
Just before the urination, itching starts in right palm. Symptom correlates with which kind of disease?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
My face looks old & my age is 42 yrs but my face makes me look like a old woman I am so please tell me what should I do to get rid of that difference?
I have pimples from last 4 years and I have used many creams, and soaps but it has increased but not decreased how to decrease them any cream or facewash.
I have an allergy in my foot for last 2 years. I used the ointment BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE CREAM and cetrizine tablets for this allergy but there is no use? What should I do?
I have dark circles under my eyes from a very long time since from 8/9 years. I had tried some 5/6 types of creams as preferred by doctors but none of them worked. What should I do for this? I am tired if using creams n gels. Pls suggest.
I have too much hair fall problem. I want to get solution. So can you tell me to stop the hair fall.
Lybrate | Dr. Swapan Sardar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY