Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Roy
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep RoyYour feedback matters!
I am having dandruff since a year now I have also been to doctor for the same but there is no permanent cure to this. But guide me with which medication or treatment I can cure this.
I am a 30 year old lady and a mother of two small children. I have severe body pain, swelling in feet, ankles and legs. I also experience shortness of breath sometimes, i. E I feel like Iam out of oxygen for a moment. I have done tests for Thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis, creatine and all results are negative. My hemoglobin level is 10.3. Iam feeling dizzy and tired always. I feel pain of the body when I rest. Otherwise I do not feel the pain In at all. Kindly advise what to do next?
My name mohsin my baby do ometing one he drink a milk need some solution and she have a fiver as well.
My head feels heavy from all sides and pains when I move it. I have a bit of cough and cold and sometimes the hard mucus gets out from the nose. I think probably the cough has accumulated in my head and is causing me the bad headaches, can you please suggest me some ways to eliminate this cough from my head?
I suffering from fever from 15 days, dizziness,fairness, fast heart rate at night, fatigue a lot .What should I do .I went trough all tests including ECG all reports showing normal.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.