Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BaviskarYour feedback matters!
Rahul sir is the best neruogist in Nashik. My dad got relief from mysthenia Gravis within 1month. Excellent treatment for all neruogical disorders.
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
My brother aged about 25 years met an accident while he was riding on a bicycle. Moped bike hit him, on the spot he fell down, lost his consciousness and vomited, fresh blood continuously bleeding from the right ear for past 3 days, immediately he was admitted in reputed SVIMS hospital in India and the doctors did CT scan and they haven't come to the conclusion what to do, i.e either operation to be done or not, and the doctors were giving steroids and NS frequently, whenever he comes out form drouzy he shouting with pain, and MRI also done today and waiting for reports hence, I request you that, pls let us know that what might be his head condition? And what is the best prevention.
Sir one of my neighbor is affected by brain infection. So what medication should be given to him/her to cure this infection as well as it curable or not please reply sir. Urgent reply.
I am running down with hypertension crisis, working as a casualty medical officer in a private hospital. All the time busy with RTA cases, OP cases. Since 15 days finding very much difficulty. Presently on tablet enace. D 1bd. and since 5 days having insomnia also not taken any anti depressants. My renal profile is in Normal limits. So shall I go for tablet. cilaheart. T (cilinadipine wth telmisartan)please suggest. Actually my cardiologist is out of station. Could you please suggest. Thank you
How can I came over insomnia? I can't sleep at midnight. I am facing a big trouble in a daytime. Can you please suggest some way?
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health, both influence each other. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder, which is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
- There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!