Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Kasliwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka KasliwalYour feedback matters!
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
- “Shirodhara” therapy: For treating the hormonal imbalances in infertility many specific medicated oils are used on the head with “shirodhara” therapy. Special rhythmic movement of the liquid over the forehead at specific point bring the mind into a balanced state. This process stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and creates proper communication between them to secrete adequate amounts of hormones, including FSH. In women, FSH stimulates the growth of ovarian follicles and without FSH they do not release an egg, and thus leading to infertility. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir when I can do sex with my wife to have a baby I mean to say that after period or before period. And after how many days of period I can do sex with her. And when the actual fertilization takes place when doing sex. Sir please describe it well.
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
I am 45 years unmarried female. I wnt to know about the fertility test and what are new medical technology to preserve the eggs or fertility and how much it cost? Can I conceive or not in future? Tell me about my case.
First time IVF - tips for men
Preparing for an IVF cycle physically as well as emotionally is as important for men as it is for women. Additionally, if it's the first time you are opting for an IVF then it will help a lot if you prepare for it in advance. There are many issues to consider like your hormonal balance, sperm count, your general health, physical and emotional issues experienced by you and your partner during the process etc. Read on to find some effective tips that will ensure that you can smoothly complete the procedure and support your partner in doing so.
1. Gather information about the process
If you and your partner are opting for IVF for the first time then it will be beneficial for you both to know about the process first. It always helps if you are familiar with the uncertainties involved and prepare yourself to face any complexities arising during the cycle.
2. Seek emotional support from family and friends or join a support group
You should build a small supportive social circle of family and friends for yourself and your partner to deal with the stress and emotional changes experienced during the process. Alternatively, joining an online infertility support group also proves to be effective.
3. Opt for fertility cleansing
Fertility cleansing for men is as important as it for women as it ensures a healthy hormonal balance. The simplest steps would be to abstain from using plastic containers for eating and drinking, consuming organic food and fertility boosting foods as well as not having soy-based food products or alcohol.
4. Provide proper nourishment to your body
For this ask your doctor to suggest a diet which will boost male fertility and ensure better sperm health. Moreover, you can have multivitamin supplements to get essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Also, keep yourself hydrated by consuming at least 8 glasses of clean water every day.
5. Look after yourself and your partner
Ensure that you and your partner remain fit and healthy during the cycle by consuming a healthy diet. To keep stress at bay try exercising for 30 minutes daily or opt for fertility yoga or regular meditation. You may also think about seeking the help of a counsellor to strategically deal with the process. According to your preferences decide whether you want to have the counselling session with or without your partner.