Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit BagmarYour feedback matters!
I am confused about my medical condition. I was a thyroid patient 12 years back. For the past 9y rs my thyroid is coming normal without any medications. My present reports are TSH is 2.602,FT4is 0.79 and FT3 is 3.13.Let me know whether I am suffering from thyroid or not. Secondly my RA Quantitative is28. 84 IU/ml whereas my anti ccp is less than 0. 50 and uric acid is 4.2 and esr is 14 mm. Pl. Let me also know whether l am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
I am 25 year old female my sugar level is 168.80 mg in empty stomach after meal 242.84. I want to know in this case that is it mandatory to take insulin injection.
My height is 5.2 and i weigh 92 kgs. I suffer from hypo thyroidism for the past year and am taking medication for it. I was told that once i start taking medicine i will loose the weight. but it is not happening. what should i do to loose weight?
I am 20 year old female suffering from diabetes mellitus type 1 from last 4 years. My blood sugar is not at all controlled.
I am 37 year old I have diabetic person since 10 year. Average dignities 240 I take glysien mf tablet but super not control what can I do.
I was recently diagnosed with hyperglycaemia, because of which I'm advised a strict diet of no sugar and less salt. What options do I have in Veg diet to gain energy as I feel week always.
I am 6 month pregnant. In my gtt test my fbs is 76 urine sugar id nil and after talking 100 glucose after half hour blood sugar is 156 andurine sugar is f. Traces. After 1 hour blood sugar is 176 and urine sugar is+. After 2 hours blood sugar is 148 and urine sugar is traces. Ln my hbalc test the result is 5.9. My question is my am diabetic or not. What should be my diet. Jo baby ke health ke liye theek ho. Kya me 3 fruits ek din me le sakti hu. I am very confused. Please guide me for my diet.
I am 30 years old and 4 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with hypothyrodism (24.6 tsh value) at 8th week of pregnancy. Doctor recommend 50 mcg thyrodite tablet daily. After one week I was tested again and level comes out to be 10.96 tsh value. And after 20 days it again comes out to be 10.6. Will it harm my child or not. Please tell me what shoud I do ?
Hello doctor, I am having a great problem relating to massive hairfall. It is continuing for about last 3 years. I also have hypothyroidism. And the tsh level is almost 9.5. I am a 30 years old person from kolkata. Need your help urgently. In the past I have consulted many doctors regarding my problem but I got no solution thereafter. Waiting for your reply.
I am 29 year, I had thyroid problem due to which I have gained 76 KGs. I trying to conceive but no result. My doctor suggested to immediately loose atleast 5kg weight to have healthy pregnancy. Can you please suggest.
I am male, Age: 33. I am getting pain due to swelling at knee joints (foot area). On April 2016, My URIC ACID Level is 10.36, I took foot X-Ray and consulted the doctor, He examined and given medicines for 10 days. It is cured but again it is repeating. Then I used Ayurvedic medicines as per ayurvedic doctor suggestions which is gout relevant medicines. Still I am facing problem sometimes when I wake-up at morning. Recently I checked my URIC ACID Level but it is still 9.6. please suggest good medicines to resolve this problem permanently.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.