Doctor in shree clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for shree clinicYour feedback matters!
Five Causes of Tingling in the Penis and How to Cope?
Tingling in the penis is not something a man should ignore. There are several different types of tingles, and while most are easy to remedy, some can be quite serious. Tingling, as it is referred to in this article, is more of the pins and needles variety and less of the burning sort. The sensation can feel like little pricks in the penis or have the intensity of lightning. The following are some of the things that men should look out for when tingling becomes more than just a momentary phenomenon.
1) Contact Dermatitis - Contact dermatitis is an allergic reaction or irritation of the skin from contact with a foreign substance. The most common culprits are soaps, detergents, body lotions, environmental allergens like poison ivy, and jewelry. There may be some tingling in addition to a rash. Usually, a cortisone cream can help clear it up quickly. If the contact dermatitis is the result of a penile piercing, the piercing will need to be removed.
2) Paresthesia - The tingling is a result of nerve damage and is most common in men who have diabetes or a chronic neurological condition like multiple sclerosis. In this case, other parts of the body will also suffer from tingling, not just the penis. See a doctor immediately for medical consultation.
3) Genital Herpes - A tingly penis is a sign of genital herpes. The sensation is often described as "electrical" tingly and is usually accompanied by breakouts on the penis. An incurable STD, genital herpes requires immediate care for outbreak treatment and then maintenance for the infected person's entire life. While incurable, it can be managed effectively. People with genital herpes need to contact a past partner once they have an outbreak and tell all new intimate partners prior to sexual contact even if they aren't having an outbreak.
4) Genital Warts - genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) deserve special mention. Most times, the sensation just before a wart appears is a tingle, but once the wart is visible, the sensation morphs into more of an itch. The bumps can be painless, itchy while growing, and turn bloody during sex. Sadly, 70 percent of people who have sex with someone with HPV will develop warts within 90 days. However, maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A in the diet can greatly reduce the chance of catching and spreading the disease. Various vaccinations can protect men and women from HPV and there are also prescriptions that can help once an outbreak happens. See a doctor as soon as symptoms appear.
5) Kidney Stones - Kidney stones will generally start with pressure and tingling. However, the pain will intensify into more of a stabbing pain until the stone is passed (expect to see a little a blood in the urine) or is surgically removed. Men who think they have a kidney stone should consult their physician immediately.
Preventing and Relieving Tingling in the Penis
Depending on the cause, men who have a tingly penis should always consult a physician if they feel the issue is serious. Proper penis health begins at home though with a few words to the wise when keeping the penis healthy and in best form.
When in intimate situations, practice safe sex and talk about sex with a partner to ensure all pertinent medical information is known. Conditions such as HPV and genital herpes can be contracted while using protection, so it's important to understand the risk.
Also, keep the penis thoroughly cleaned and well moisturized. Use a mild cleanser like baby shampoo or a clearer with gentle, natural ingredients. After cleansing the skin, a specially formulated penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) should be applied. Nutrient creams that are designed specifically for the penis should contain ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are renowned for their skin-soothing and curative properties. Men should look for a moisturizer containing a natural moisturizer such as Shea butter, which soothes itchy skin on contact and leaves it hydrated, supple and less prone to future drying and itching. For men with nerve damage, a crème that also includes L-Carnitine is ideal as it has been shown to protect against peripheral nerve damage common to diabetes and neurological diseases.
Your nails can be easily hardened by applying protein nail hardeners or products which contain nylon as they seal the moisture and provide hard surface over the nails.
Zero thoughts possible nahi he, magar jitna vartman pal me rahenge utna zero level ayega aur svasth bhi banenge.
Homeopathic treatment se mind ko shant kar sakte he.
There are several Causes of abdominal Pain.It is a dangerous symptom and should never be neglected.Abdominal pain can be either Acute pain or it can be Chronic Pain.
Commonest Causes of Abdominal pain we see in day to day practice are:
1) Urinary tract stones
3) Acid peptic Disorders, Reflux Esophagitis
6) Systemic Causes: Sickle cell crisi,Metabolic Causes
7) Referred pain: Myocardial infarction, Pleurisy
8) Hernia: Ventral Hernia, Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia,
9) Malignancies (Cancer) and Tumours of GI Tract, Urinary tract,Retroperitoneum.
10) Infections: Tuberculous, Mesentric adenitis, Liver abscess,
11) Pelvic Causes ( Torsion Ovarian cyst, Ovarian tumours), torsion Testis,Rutured Ectopic Pregnancy.
12) Pancreatitis (Alcoholic, Gall stone)
13) Intestinal Obstruction
One should visit an Experienced General Surgeon who will first take detailed history, and then do a thorough Clinical Examination.You should properly give all history to the Surgeon including all past diseases( Take with you all old records, Investigation reports),Personal History, Family History, History of addictions if any,Appetite, Bowel, Bladder, Sleep,etc.
If required one may be subjected to any of the following Investigations:
Routine Laboratory tests
USG Abdomen ( Ultrasound)
Sometimes CT Scan or MRI
Endoscopy (Upper GI or Colonoscopy)
Other Specialised investigations
Either Medical or Surgical:After a definite diagnosis is reached, Many causes are managed by Medications alone. Some of them requires Surgical Intervention, which can be either Immediate / Emergency Surgery or planned (Elective).
Examples of Emergency Surgical interventions:
1) Acute Appendicitis
2) Strangulated Hernia
3) Peritonitis due to any Cause.
4) Severe Hydronephrosis with large obstructing Urinary tract Stone
5) Acute Cholecystitis
6) Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy
7) Torsion of Ovarian Cyst.
Surgeries of the Abdomen can be Either an Open Surgery or more commonly nowadays by minimal Invasive technique called the Laparoscopic Surgery.
The Surgeon should be left to take a call regarding method of surgery as per his/her experience, expertise and equipment available at the centre and patient condition.Not all surgeries are possible laparoscopically in all patients.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery:
1) Minimal Invasive: Small Key Holes only on the abdominal wall. No big incisions,or injury to the body.Therefore minimal local and systemic inflammtory response.MInimal collateral damage to the body
2) Small scar: Better Cosmesis
3) Faster Recovery and back to routine work and life.
4) Less Pain
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.
Ever wish a stress superhero could save you from the tension of traffic jams, chaotic meetings, arguments with your spouse, or a toddler’s tantrums? Well, you can be your own stress-busting superhero. Using your senses, you can tap into the power to reduce the impact of stress as it’s happening and stay in control when the pressure builds. Like any skill, learning how to ease stress in the moment takes time, experimentation, and practice, but the payoff is huge. When you know how to quickly relieve stress, you can stay calm, productive, and focused—no matter what life throws at you.
When your thoughts start to spin out of control during a stressful moment, stop and reframe your thinking. By your choice of perspective, you direct how your body will respond—in fight or flight, or in creative choices and solution-based responses
Words could be great stress relievers. One technique to quell sudden stress is to repeat a phrase from which you draw power and strength. “Think positively about releasing what is bothering you by repeating a positive mantra that uplifts you such as, ‘I am at peace,
When stress attacks, it can feel like your whole world is crashing down. Remind yourself what’s good in your life with a quick gratitude round-up.
Escape from a stressful situation by remembering a favorite vacation spot or a place where you feel cozy and at home. Make sure to take note of every detail of your favorite spot—the more detailed your visualization, the more stress gets kicked to the curb.
Modify your diet. The right changes in the things you eat can lead to more, as well as healthier, sperm. Don't underestimate this step.
Reduce or eliminate processed foods and switch to a diet low in fats, and high in protein. Eat many vegetables and whole grains, and buy organic foods when possible. Drink plenty of water. Anything that is beneficial to your overall health is also beneficial to your little mini-me's.
Increase your intake of foods rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. These nutrients can lower sperm defects and increase sperm motility. It is as easy as including an orange for dessert! A single 8-ounce (230 ml) glass of fresh orange juice contains about 124 milligrams of vitamin C — a full day's supply.
Take in plenty of mineral zinc. It's associated with increased semen volume, sperm count, and testosterone levels. Take in about 11mg daily, which you can get by eating walnuts, beans, oysters, beef, and chicken.
Take in amino acids, as supplements or in food. Amino acids, traces of which can be found in meats, fruits, and vegetables, are believed to increase sperm count and keep the sperm from clumping. Amino acids that you can incorporate into your diet include:
- L-Carnitine, which can be found in red meat and milk
- L-Arginine, which can be found in nuts, sesame seeds, and eggs
- L-Lysine, which can be found in dairy and cheeses
Try supplementing your diet with folic acid. Folic acid (Vitamin B9) may contribute to an increase for semen. The 400 micrograms daily are found in cereals, green leafy vegetables, legumes, and orange juice.
Increase your daily amounts of calcium and vitamin D. You can take supplements of both, or spend significant time in the sun so your body can synthesize vitamin D, and eat plenty of yogurt, skim milk, and salmon to boost your calcium intake. If you do spend more time in the sun, be sure to lather up with some sunscreen to prevent damage from harmful rays and possible melanoma.
Consume allicin, which comes from garlic. Allicin, an organosulfur compound, increases sperm volume by optimizing blood flow to your sexual organs, creating millions of happier sperm. Find new and interesting dishes to add to your garlic repertoire, or beast it and act like a real man by adding a clove or two of raw garlic to your vegetable smoothie in the morning.
Eat more of the following sperm-healthy foods. If you want your sperm to be brimming with healthy little apples of your eye, consider incorporating more of the following foods into your diet:
- Goji berries (antioxidants)
- Pumpkin seeds (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Walnuts (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Asparagus (vitamin C)
- Bananas (vitamin B)