Doctor in Mahavir Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mahavir ClinicYour feedback matters!
Winter is the season of amla, also known as Indian gooseberry. This little fruit is a storehouse of nutrients. It is extremely rich in Vitamin C and has a sour taste. It can cure many ailments and has numerous other health benefits. So let’s take a look at some of its many health benefits and hence, more reasons to add amla to your diet.
Amla health benefits:
• Hair: Amla is extremely good for the hair. It enhances hair growth and also beautifies it. It improves the lustre of our hair. If you have a hair fall problem, amla is an excellent solution to cure it.
• Skin: Being rich in Vitamin C as well as antioxidants, amla brightens the skin and gives it a glow. Regular intake of amla can also help you to get rid of pimples and acne. Hence, for a glowing and clear skin, amla is one of the best foods to consume.
• Better eyesight: Amla is good for eyesight as well. It is believed to improved vision. It can also improve near sightedness as well as cataract. It is mainly because of the presence of beta carotene in amla.
• Weight loss: Amla also aids in weight loss. It is known to boost metabolism and thus helps in weight loss. Hence, if you are trying to lose weight, adding amla to your diet is an excellent choice.
• Good for the heart: What more? Amla is also good for the heart. Cholesterol builds up being the major reason of heart diseases, amla helps in reducing the build-up of bad cholesterol. Thus, it is good for cardiovascular health.
Ways amla can be consumed: There are various ways in which amla can be consumed. It is better to buy fresh amla and prepare various things with it rather than the store bought amla things. • You can eat amla just as it is. • Prepare amla juice. • Amla pickle. • Amla candy. • Or you can try out any other recipe that you like.
Best foods for fibre: Fibre constitutes an important part of a healthy and balanced diet. Fibre is of two types: soluble fibre and insoluble fibre. Both these types have their own advantages.
Soluble fibre: Soluble fibre is the fibre that dissolves in the water in our digestive system.
Insoluble fibre: Insoluble fibre is the fibre that does not dissolve in water.
Fibre can only be found in foods that originate from plants. Fibre cannot be found in poultry and dairy products. Hence, a diet that is rich in plant sources is necessary for fulfilling the needed daily intake of fibre. Fiber is important because:
• Helps in blood sugar control. • Reduced risk of heart diseases and better heart health. • Also helps in weight loss as well as weight management. • Keeps cholesterol levels down. • Helps in keeping your bowel healthy.
Thus, now we know that fibre is very important for a healthy body. So, here are the best foods for fibre. Best foods for fibre
Here are some of the best foods for fibre:
• Split peas: These contain around 16 grams of fibre in a cup and hence are one of the best foods for fibre. You can prepare many tasty dishes out of split peas.
• Broccoli: Broccoli is also rich in fibre. Along with fibre, broccoli also contains other important nutrients.
• Green peas: These little green balls also contain lot of fibre. Along with fibre, green peas are also rich in proteins.
• Kidney beans: Kidney beans, or popularly known as ‘rajma’ also has a high fibre content. Thus, rajma is also one of the best foods for fibre.
• Pomegranate seeds: Pomegranate seeds are also rich in fibre. These little seeds are great as a snack.
• Okra: Okra, also known as ladies finger, also contains a good amount of fibre. This is also one of the best foods for fibre.
• Chickpeas: Chickpeas contain around 12.5 grams of fibre in a cup. So, you can also add chickpeas for a fibre-rich diet
Consciously or sub-consciously, we all are guilty of developing bad eating habits. Such habits may seem harmless but actually prove to be quite dangerous in the longer run. Here’s a list of some bad eating habits and if you are guilty of any one of them, it’s time to quit.
Bad Eating Habits: #1: Skipping Breakfast
I am sure that all of us have heard that a breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The best dieticians in India say that it’s true and should rigorously be followed. The first meal of the day i.e. the breakfast serves as a fuel that keeps us energetic and going throughout the day. Hence, if you have a habit of skipping breakfast make sure you quit it immediately.
Are you confused about what you should have for breakfast? Or do you have certain food allergies that might restrict your breakfast items? If so, you can consult the best dieticians in India for the same. A registered dietician will help you make a breakfast plan that is healthy and suited to your needs. You can also consult online dieticians. The best diet plans will also give you added benefits such as weight loss.
Bad Eating Habits: #2: Munching all the way
Who doesn’t love munching on snacks and packed foods? We all do. But this is one habit that is harming our bodies. While indulging a little once in a while is alright, mindless munching is very dangerous.
To avoid mindless munching, many online dieticians suggest that you do not keep your kitchen counters stacked with packed and unhealthy food items. Having a kitchen full of snacks will only result in more and more munching.
Bad Eating Habits: #3: Food Addictions
We are all addicted to certain kind of foods. Some have chocolate addiction, some caffeine while some may have an addiction of potato chips or sweet treats. But all these food items, if consumed on a regular basis, may prove to be harmful. Hence, it is crucial that these addictions get broken.
The best dietician in India suggests that you break such addictions gradually. Decrease their intake a little, and then keep on decreasing until you have your addiction under control.
Bad Eating Habits: #4: Late Night Eating
This is another bad eating habit that you need to break. Online dieticians say that you must not eat anything after your night meal. The best dieticians in India say that it’s the worst habit that you can have.
To break this habit, consider that your kitchen is closed after dinner until breakfast.
3 Penis Workouts That Will Stretch Your Manhood and Make It Longer in No Time
If you are looking for penis workouts that will give you a longer penis size in no time at all, then you have come to the right place. This article will teach you 3 easy penis workouts that you can do stretch your manhood and make it longer.
Workout 1: The A-Stretch
The A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your second arm under your stretched manhood and grab the wrist of your first arm with it. To add more force, try pushing up with your second arm. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 2: The Assisted A-Stretch
There are quite a few modified penis workouts that you can follow out there, as well, one of which is the assisted A-stretch. The assisted A-stretch is basically just a modified version of the stretch mentioned above. As with the regular A-stretch, the assisted A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Aside from your hands, however, you will also need a cylindrical object to help you out with the exercise, like a soda can or a PVC pipe with a thick diameter.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your choice of cylindrical object under your manhood and stretch your penis over it while pushing up onto the object at the same time. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 3: The Internal Stretch
The internal stretch concentrates on stretching out the inner penis, which refers to bit of your penis that can be found inside of your body. To do this exercise, you have to get a semi-erection to start and prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time.
Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them. To start, sit down with your legs spread and make an OK sign with one of your hands. Place that sign onto the base of your penis, with your actual penis and your testicles hanging outside of your grip. It would be important not to grab your testicles while doing this particular exercise!
Then, stretch your manhood straight up while grabbing your penis with your other hand an inch below the glans. Hold the stretch in place for about half a minute before resting and then doing another repetition. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Penis workouts are actually very common nowadays and men from all over the world follow them to get the penis size that they want. If you happen to be interested in penis enlargement yourself, though, then these exercises would be the best method for you to follow to get the job done. After all, they will ensure that you get your dream size in the end, but in the safest way possible.
Since penis workouts mostly use nothing but your hands in the process and don't involve ingestion of different chemicals or the use of harmful devices, you can be sure that you won't harm yourself unintentionally by following them.
Best detox waters for weight loss: Detox water is nothing but infused water that helps in flushing toxins out of the body. Detox water, along with keeping you hydrated, also gives the body the goodness of various fruits and veggies. It is one of the best ways to give more water to your body. One of the greatest benefits of detox water is that it can be had for weight loss too. Another great benefit of detox water is that it tastes delicious, too. Great, right?
Best detox waters for weight loss:
Here are some of the recipes for best detox waters for weight loss:
This is one of the best detox waters for weight loss. For making this detox water, take a bottle. Add slices of an apple to it. Then, add a stick of cinnamon that is about an inch. Pour water and fill the bottle. This is great detox water recipe and you can keep sipping on it throughout the day.
Best weight loss diet, diet plan, diabetic food, obesity diet, diet to lose weight
This is another one of the best detox waters for weight loss. For this, take a bottle and add sliced kiwi and sliced cucumber to it. Add in a few mint leaves. Add water to it and your detox water is ready.
Best weight loss diet, diet plan, diabetic food, obesity diet, diet to lose weight
- Lemon lime cucumber and mint detox water:
Another great one of detox waters for weight loss recipes is this one. Add sliced lemon, sliced lime and sliced cucumber to a bottle. Throw in a few mint leaves to it. Add some water and your detox drink for weight loss is ready.
Best weight loss diet, diet plan, diabetic food, obesity diet, diet to lose weight
- Citrusy cucumber detox water:
This is also one of the best detox water recipes for weight loss. To make citrusy cucumber detox water, take a bottle. Add slices of orange, lemon and cucumber to the bottle. Now fill it up with water and your detox water is ready.
Best weight loss diet, diet plan, diabetic food, obesity diet, diet to lose weight.
The above recipes are some of the best detox waters for weight loss. You can try to incorporate them in your daily routine and reap their benefits.
Every bride dreams of her wedding to be perfect. Right from the decorations to the food and of course, to her too, a bride would want everything to be spot on. And why wouldn’t she? After all, there’s this one day in every girl’s life where she gets to be the centre of everyone’s attention. And so, it’s important that she looks flawless, right from head to toe.
Most brides-to-be are confused so as to what kind of a diet and beauty routine they should follow weeks before their wedding.
So, here’s a 4 week diet guide and beauty tips for all the brides-to-be out there:
First of all, before beginning the diet plan, make sure that you:
• Avoid all kinds of refined sugar for example sodas, sweet treats etc. It is very common for you to get the bride jitters and hence, give in to sweet cravings. But make sure that you avoid all these completely.
• Avoid oily food as well. Consuming oily food will surely take a toll on your skin and might lead to various skin issues. Hence, steer clear of oily food.
• Avoid junk food too. You wouldn’t want to put on a few kilos right before your wedding, right? You wouldn’t even want your skin to look unhealthy or unclear, right? Well then, make it a point to avoid junk completely.
4 week diet plan for brides-to-be:
Early morning: A glass of warm water with lemon and honey. A glass of warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach will ensure that your digestive system is in good shape. Along with this, it will also help you in weight loss and also help you in achieving a clearer and better skin. Warm water with lemon and honey is very good for detoxifying your body.
Breakfast: • Sprouts with a serving of fruits. • Oatmeal with a serving of fruits. • Upma/ poha/ idli with a serving of fruits.Lunch: For lunch,
Have 2 rotis along with dal, vegetables and a bowl of curd. Include a source of protein such as chole, rajma etc. twice a week.Snacks:
For snacks, you can have: • Fruits • Roasted makhana • A serving of dry fruits and nuts • Roasted puffed rice with peanuts
For added benefit, along with your snack you can have fresh coconut water. Along with keeping you hydrated, coconut water is full of important nutrients and will keep your skin and hair in the best of shape.
Dinner: It’s best to keep your dinner light; especially if you are trying to lose weight. For dinner, you can have: • A salad and a soup • A serving of fruits and a after some time, a salad • Boiled vegetables • Brown rice with veg curry • Stir fried paneer/ tofu/ chicken/ fish with veggies Healthy lifestyle changes:
Stay hydrated: This is extremely essential. Have at least 3 litres of water daily.
Exercise: Get enough exercise; work out at least 5 to 6 times a week.
Get your beauty sleep: Sleep at proper time every night and get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Steer clear of stress: Yes if you are getting married then it’s pretty normal to be a little stressed out; but take your time out to stay stress free and go to bed with a clear and stress-free mind. Beauty routine: Visit your beautician and get facials and hair spas done on a regular basis.
Nutrition Myths: There are so many health and nutrition related facts that we have believed since so many years. But are these facts really facts? Or are these facts myths? While some actually are facts, here are some nutrition myths that you need to stop believing. So, now you can enjoy your food without these myths being a barrier. Cholesterol diet, diabetic food, weight loss tips, weight loss diet, how to reduce cholesterol Nutrition Myths:
1. Eggs are bad for your health/ heart: This is a myth that so many people have believedsince so long. In fact, eggs are one of the healthiest foods available to us. Eggs are loaded with many essential nutrients. So, next time don’t fret away from adding an egg to your diet. Also, it is completely wrong that eggs should be avoided because of their cholesterol content. Cholesterol diet, diabetic food, weight loss tips, weight loss diet, how to reduce cholesterol
2. People with diabetes should give up sweets: Though it is true that people with diabetes should not eat sweets too frequently, a sweet treat once in a while is completely alright. But they shouldn’t have to give up on sweets. Cholesterol diet, diabetic food, weight loss tips, weight loss diet, how to reduce cholesterol
3. Low fat and fat free foods are healthier and always better than the full fat ones: This is another one of the commonly believed nutrition myths. This is not true in every case. Do not follow this myth especially when it comes to processed foods. Also, many people switch from oil based salad dressing to low fat dressing, which may not always be good. Cholesterol diet, diabetic food, weight loss tips, weight loss diet, how to reduce cholesterol
4. Salads are always the healthiest on the menu: This is another one of the nutrition myths. Choosing salads at receptions or restaurants isn’t always as healthy as you’d think it is. Sometimes the salad could be kept cut since a long time and hence a salad on a menu isn’t always so healthy. Cholesterol diet, diabetic food, weight loss tips, weight loss diet, how to reduce cholesterol Best dietician in India| Nutrition Myths| Dr Surabhi Jain
Dalcheeni, also known as cinnamon, cassia, Ceylon cinnamon or Saigon cinnamon is a commonly used spice, found to be a natural healer for various ailments. It provides pain relief and helps to treat infections because of its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
Cinnamon is greatly productive in dealing with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) mainly because it helps in reducing insulin resistance, which is believed to be the major cause of PCOS. It also lowers down the blood sugar levels of diabetic patients.
If mixed in hot water and consumed regularly, cinnamon can repress appetite and food yearnings, which helps women dealing with PCOS to cope with obesity. Cinnamon is also Scientifically proven to be a bountiful source of calcium, manganese and dietary fibre.
Cinnamon boosts phosphorylation of insulin receptors which improves insulin function and sensitivity. A diet rich in cinnamon helps in revamping the menstrual cycle and also helps during pregnancy or by increasing fertility at the time of conception.
Women with PCOS are comparatively more prone to developing diabetes and high blood sugar levels due to insulin dysfunction. Cinnamon balances the insulin levels and thus, lowers blood sugar and the pressure; and facilitates speedy weight loss. A cinnamon rich diet will also reduce the risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases.
After eating a carb-rich diet, women with PCOS face a rapid rise in insulin which causes multiple problems and hormonal dysfunctions. However, if they add cinnamon to the same diet, it will minimise the insulin reaction.
It is, therefore, highly recommended by experts to include cinnamon in your diet if you have PCOS. Since it does not have any side effects, a teaspoon of dry cinnamon twice a day should pose no harm. It can also be consumed with water or in baked products like muffins. Even if you are taking medicines or other supplements, cinnamon is a safe choice. An overdose, however, might lead to hypoglycaemia, so do not consume more than two teaspoons a day.
Having been called the “fruit of the angels” by Christopher Columbus, Papaya is a yellowish-orange coloured juicy fruit, which is not only appetising and aromatic, but also incredibly healthy.
Papayas contain numerous natural vitamins and minerals leading to it being frequently used in the medicine industry. Listed below are the various benefits of Papaya :-
Digestion and weight loss- Papaya helps in digestion and stimulates weight loss. It contains an enzyme called papain that breaks down proteins and cleanses the digestive tract. Vitamin C, E and folate in papayas produce a topic effect in the stomach and relieve motion sickness. It also cures constipation by improving bowel movement. Papaya kills germs in the stomach and intestines relieving many infections.
Cancer- Papayas are really effective against breast, pancreatic, lung, liver and cervix cancer. It is, therefore, used in many ayurvedic as well as Western medicines to cure cancer.
Skin care- Papayas are very applicable in cosmetics because of its revitalising properties. It decontaminates the skin by removing the dead cells and various disorders like Eczema and Psoriasis can be healed by its help. It also clears acne affected areas and burn marks. Regular consumption of papayas can reduce wrinkles.
Heart health- Papayas also enhance heart health. It’s seeds help in keeping a healthy heart. It has vitamin A, C and E and Iycopene which assist in preventing problems like atherosclerosis and diabetic heart disease.
Inflammation- Carotenoids, papain and chymopapain found in papayas reduces the inflammation in different parts of the body. A nutrient called Choline found in papayas helps in maintaining the cellular membrane, transmission of nerve impulses and assists in the fat absorption of the body.
Menstrual cycle- Papayas are helpful in rehabilitating irregular menstrual cycles. It produces heat in the body, stimulating the estrogen hormone, thus inducing periods in females.
Bone health- An enzyme called chymopapain found in papayas is extremely effective in treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Papaya stimulates Vitamin K in the body which improves calcium absorption and thus improves bone health.
Immunity- Papayas are scientifically proved to have the power to improve immunity systems of people because of the antioxidants it contains. Papayas can conciliate problems like Bronchitis, Jaundice and kidney colic. It reduces the risks of developing asthma because of the antioxidant called beta carotene.
Thus, Papaya provides various health and beauty benefits. It, however, may induce certain side effects like abortion, carotenemia, respiratory disorders, renal stones, rashes, constipation or slower heart rate if consumed in excess. Excess consumption of Papaya may even be toxic. Papaya is unsafe for children under the age of one year, therefore proper care should be taken during breast feeding. Also, one must always make sure that he/she is not allergic to papayas. .