Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in nangal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
1.It is been seen more frequently in women than men
2.It affects 60-70%of people in some time in their lives
3. May be of Trauma or injury ageing worry & stress Bad posture Ruptured or slip disc osteoporosis Scoliosis etc.,
1 Exercises and Stretching
3.Low level Laser Therapy
4 Steroid injections
2.Practise Relaxation Techniques
3.Apply Ice or hot Fomentation to the pain area
4.Gentle Exercises to neck Muscles
5.Use Firm Hard and even Mattress for sleep
Hi My periods occurred on 17th Feb. After I started taking Crisanta from 18th Feb as prescribed by my gynaecologist. I took the first pack for 21 days regularly at the same time without taking any break. Then I was suppose to take a 7 day pill free break. But I continued with a new pack for 21 days without taking any break. While I was on second pack once I had unwanted 72 and two times condom with regular pill. So I always used double protection. I am now on pill free break and on 4th day. Still no period has arrived. On 23Rd March I took urine and blood pregnancy test which both came out to be negative. Is there a chance of pregnancy?
I want to increase a weight of my body. My body is so weak. And also so many pimples on my face so I want to remove it.
After taking ipill, my period haven't start at the normal time and still waiting for my period to start. Is this because I am pregnant or is the effect of ipill that my period is delaying.
How to get rid of hair fall. How to get great hair I am having a lot of hairfall Any suggestions for that?
I have one stethoscope at home and when put it on stomach I hear some sound through stethoscope .some sound comes from my stomach. I put stethoscope on my mom but didn't hear any sound is it normal or indicates some abnormalities.?
I have the problem of hair fall. My hair is very speedily, and in a large amount. Please help me, so that I may get relief from hair fall.
I have migraine what should I do to cure my migraine and what type of medicine I take to overcome my migraine.
Sir I am 24 year old male. I do running daily and excercise also. Sir but please tell me should I do gym also. I have heard there are some disadvantges of doing gym and once started we have to regularly use it. Sir I am very much perplexed please help me.
I've indigestion problem. Whatever I eat I've to go to washroom. But my motion never clear. I ve to go to 3-4 times but don't feel tht my motion is clear.
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
Knees paining every day. He is a salesman always standing at work place. Age is 56. Can you suggest me the best medicine or any remedy. You have said about capsules at shri gauri ayurvedic chikitsalaya. Can I purchase those capsules at visakhapatnam, AP.
How to lead a healthy life and become strong and fresh minded tell some steps and smart phones using will affect our physical strength.
In my lab report I got my urea, serum is 14mg/DL, creatinine serum is 0.72, SGOT is 25, SGPT is 38. Total Cholesterol is 256, triglycerides is 167, hdl is 50, ldl is 170, vldl is 36, non hdl Cholesterol is 206. Doctor has advised to take fibrovas OD. Kindly advise whether it is safe to safe to take or not.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.