Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Sayali KulkarniYour feedback matters!
HI doctor, I am 29, Unmarried. Due to various family issue I am under a depression. After consulting a psychiatrist I am taking "Estomine SF Tablet" per day for the past 4 months. I left taking tablets after 2 months as I was feeling quite normal. And again started having automated negative thoughts, anger, frustration. Pls advise me. How long should I Use this tablet, Are there any side effects. Does this leads to Diabetes What should be my life style. Should I go for GYM / exercise, Body massage for anti-depression as few suggest to go for it. Pls advise. Many Thanks.
I am 44 years old I am suffering one type of sex problem (psyco) for eg. I do hp in front of ladies, what can I do.
I'm 21 year old female. I'm suffering from intense mood swings. I tried to do some relaxing exercises but there seemed no change. Can I get better suggestions?
This is for my 15 years old nephew. He has anxiety problem. Of late, he went to himachal where he was 95% normal. He had only time fixation ie particular work to be done at a particular time. He ate well and loved to have a bath. But he wanted to stay there and not come back to Mumbai. He wanted to stay in Hotels and enjoy himself. His mother forcibly brought him back ultimately. Now he does not eat well, and not had bath since the last 3 months. He eats only Once a day. And he says he will only eat and have bath once he is out of Mumbai. He speaks in code language with his mother saying that he feels scared if she speaks in normal language. But he speaks in normal language ie English and hinder with outsiders. He refuses to open his eyes at home saying he feels scared but opens his eyes once he is out in The restaurant. He is paranoid about home and the areas around. How he is going to behave at a particular place ie home is pre planned by him. Eg: closing eyes, not letting others speak at home etc. We have a cordial home environment and this boy is the only child in the house. Thus pampered. Kindly let us know. We are worried.
I am easily stressed and getting disappointed by others so can you please guide me to over come this and be successful.
Sir I am 21 yaer old university student I have a forgotten problem it means like some thing I keep in my room after few time I forget where it for example I studying in my room I keep pen after that I think where is my pen some kind of problem happened I know where is it but I forget.
Mine is not a medical condition. My problem is I wasn't able to get people attention and turn them into my way. I need to what is the best practice to do that? Even a girl that I wanted to impress considering me as brother. I want to change back the things in my way. Can you suggest me something. I know this is a strange thing. But expecting a reply.
What should I do to perfectly concentrate on my studies. My concentration level is getting very low.
I cant remember things. I forget very soon. Like I forget any singers name or a maths formula or a movie name. I was not facing this before. Please help.
Hi. I am 23 years female. I have a dark skin around month. Don't exactly remember from how many years. I want to remove it as it look odd. I consult a doctor he said it is due to dandruff on face or pigmentation. I dnt exactly get why dandruff on face causes skin darkening. Can you please suggest me what should I do?
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.