Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Sayali KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old boy. I am unable to sleep from last two days. Feeling anxiety, stress and tension. My exams are ahead what to do?
Sir, I do not know what should choose for my future I couldnt even select one suitable carrier for me I do not know why, I am so confused what I do how do I know? that what is correct for me help me out sir.
I cannot sleep at night no matter how badly I am feeling sleepy still I cannot sleep I usually sleep after 5 a.m. I am in certain situations that make me very tensed and depressed. I also feels that this is making me gain a lot of weight I have gained around 5-7 kgs in past few months. All I want is a good and proper sleep at night kindly help me in this.
I have a diagnosis of depression and also generated anxiety disorder. I currently take Zoloft 100mg daily. Also Depakote 250mg 2 tabs every night as it makes me very drowsy. I've had a trial month of my psychiatrist taking me off of the Depakote and I believe I was extremely moody and very emotional the entire month. When I am taking the Depakote I feel better but my boyfriend describes my mood as up and down up and down throughout the day. He feels I am very moody. Which I feel contributes a negative impact on our relationship. I have a dx of PTSD r/t the tragic death of my husband. He passed in 2007 and the only medication I ever took while married was an antidepressant. After his death is when all these emotions and depression started and I've been treated for the last almost 9 years on July 31st. My anxiety is so extreme that I get extremely nervous to go to public functions and even family functions. I will have a panic attack causing me to feel like my blood sugar plumes he'd. I'm sweaty, increased pulse rate, weakness, vomiting. I just can't function or even get into the shower. Wondering of you have any other ideas on medications to help with my severe anxiety. I also take 2mg Xanax extended release and 0.5 mg instant release for break through anxiety. I also take adderall 30 mg ER and 10 mg at 2 pm. This has helped with my anxiety and also my quality of life except my afternoons I'm very fatigued and tired. I feel like my adderall needs to be increased. Any ideas?
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
Dear sir/madam, for fast few years I am taking anti depression medicines. Which has been prescribed by doctor. I had stop the medicine few months back. But after 2months I used to have body pain. This was sh owned to the md physician. But the medicine was effective for few days and again I had body pain. So now I had again started antidepression medicine now I am feeling ok. Kindly advice who to get ride of the antidepresion medicine. Thanks mahesh.
I am in stage of depression. My mother was the patient of Schizophrenia. I am feeling I have some symptoms of this as per I read about Schizophrenia in Internet.
I am Male age 72 pune based suffering from chronic insomnia from last 25 years the day I left alcohol. Sleeps comes only after 2 a. M after having taken homeopathy and allopathy medicines. Also depression, anxiety, fear, tensions.
Sir. Thanks for your info. From few Months. I am feeling fear of die and always worried abt what will happen next. Then sometime. In the middle of sleep. I used to wakeup and felt sort of breath and feel like my pennies getting smaller or inactive. I am taken lonazep on that time. Please suggest. How can I come out of this.
Hi I am 34 year old female. Sometime I have suddenly anger and that time don't know what I am doing Lots of time I beat my 4 year kid very badly, I don't want to do this but suddenly happens after Some minutes I realize. Please help.
Dear Sir/Mam, I have addition of chewing tobacco and even lots of time I tried to left if but no luck. So please suggest if there is any solution to leave it. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
My age is 27 I will always fear or feel tensed for everything, so I want to avoid fear & tension, so please suggest me regarding this.
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.