Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Miten MohtaYour feedback matters!
Please suggest fast what should I do it is very much paining for me me tell me fast what should I do I have a back pain from last 15 days what should I do to get rid of it tel me fast what to do?
I had my both knees ACL replaced, a year ago in right leg and 1.5 years ago in left leg. I have been getting hurt a lot physically and sometimes, it gets worse when it hurts in the knee. I would like to know the exercises that can help me out to strengthen my knees.
I had broken my hand 3 months ago. Since then I am not filling well, a certain pain in my hand still now. I want to get well soon. What can I do?
Sir my mother is a diabetes patient and she has leg ache and joint pain. She can't walk nw properly. Can she take women's Horlicks? please rpl.
My mom suffering from sever heel pain,even she can't stand n walk properly bcz of pain.Somtims it feels lik priking at heel part.Whol day she suffers frm pain Her BP is normal n her age is near abt 55.
The human body allows for movement through the complex system of bones, muscles and joints. A break in the bone is medically known as a fracture and can be caused by constant stress, pressure or impact. It is common knowledge that with age, the bone strength decreases and incidence of fractures (osteoporotic fracture) increases. Based on the affected bone and impact, different types of fractures are commonly identified as:
- Complete: When the breakage of the bone is complete, producing two or more pieces, it is referred to as a complete fracture.
- Incomplete: When the breakage is incomplete, where the bone has cracked, but does not break into pieces, it is known as an incomplete fracture.
- Another type would be the open or closed fracture:
- Open fracture: When the skin is exposed and the bone breaks through this exposed skin, it is known as compound or open fracture.
- Simple or closed fracture: The bone breaks, but the skin continuity is maintained. Again, here are different types including hairline, greenstick, oblique, etc.
What is the reason behind a fracture?
A bone will fracture when force is applied to it that is stronger than the bone itself. A key factor in a bone’s susceptibility to fracturing is age. Both children and older people are prone to bone fractures. Children’s bones are constantly growing and have not reached their full strength. Elderly people have brittle bones with old age and are prone to develop bone diseases, making them susceptible to fractures.
How they are treated?
Splint and pain medications are commonly used. Closed reduction where the fracture is reduced without opening up the tissues and open reduction, where the tissues are opened up are common approaches to managing fractures.
Can they be prevented?
Especially with children and in the elderly, extra precaution should be taken to avoid any kind of injury and fracture.
- Develop an exercise routine to strengthen the muscles
- Manage weight
- Use the right footwear and exercise gear
- Watch your medications (avoid sleep inducing ones)
- Increase lighting in the room/home to improve clarity of vision for elderly
- Make the home/living area fall-proof by reducing clutter, using railing in the bathroom and bedrRhinoplastyoom, using rubber mat, etc.
- While a fall may seem inevitable, taking the above steps can help reduce the incidence and severity of a fall, thereby minimizing damage. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
How can we prevent for back pain? I have a sitting job for at least 12 hrs. & I have a bad back pain. How can I cure it? Kindly help.
I am facing problem in my back what to do and my friend is facing back pain and vomiting many times and I am also facing issue of pimples what to do please help me on this. I will be glad. Thank uh.
I'm a basketball player The court I used to play was very slippery Know I'm having pain in right leg knee.
I have a pain in my shoulder I can not move my hand backward in some specific position my shoulder get block how can I solve this problem is this a nervous problem.
I have ankylosing spondylitis. What are the do' s and don't' s with respect to diet and physical work.
I had viral fever 2 months ago. I had suffered with it for one month. Now my fever is OK but I had lot of joint pain. When I take any medicine regarding this I feel good but when ever I left it I suffered again. Please give me solution.
I am 37years old and my daily run is 100 k. M. By bike and now I am suffering from B. P. And back pain hence which health supplement is better for my health?
Hi all My father is 54 years old just got r-factor positive in reports because of this he's getting pains in joints. Can you please help with this what should he do in the beginning Thanks.
I am 25 years old. Since december 2014 I am suffering from back shoulder pain. This pain is moving up and down from my left shoulder to neck, head and chest on left side and this is continous. I have consulted two orthopedic surgeons they tell me this is muscle pain. I take medicines from them and doing exercise consulted by them but not getting relief even 1%. Please suggest me where to go for now for a neurologist or again for orthopedic or any other doctor. Please help me get me out of this pain because this is now becoming unbearable. .
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And, if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfort as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy can very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you are tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain, but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.