Doctor in Skinfinity Skin Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Skinfinity Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
New-age aesthetic treatments address skin problems through various procedures. These treatments aim to fix the things over which you have little control- sagging skin, wrinkles, skin tan, ageing marks and scars, etc.
Anybody can opt for an aesthetic treatment. The kind of treatment you opt for will depend on the problem you wish to address. Here are the five best treatment options available for anyone who craves for a younger looking skin.
- This is a non-invasive treatment, which instantly makes your skin look younger.
- It involves the use of a device, which emits laser beams to stimulate skin cells that are often damaged due to ageing.
- It is a preferred choice for those who have developed wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- This penetrates your skin using tiny microscopic needles to a certain depth. It directs heat and radio wave energy to a particular area within the dermis of your skin.
- The energy from the radio frequency stimulates natural regeneration of collagen in the skin. It gives your skin a smoother appearance and helps fill in the imperfections caused by acne scars.
- This also works well for large pores, sagging skin, fine lines, dark pigmentation and wrinkles. Your dermatologist will clean and anesthetize the area that has to be treated before penetrating it with needles.
Laser Skin Lightening-
- The amount of melanin determines the color of your skin. Excess amount of melanin signifies darker complexion.
- The laser treatment is specially directed towards people who have a dark complexion, and wish to improve their skin tone.
- During this procedure, concentrated beams of high-energy laser light are emitted to targeted areas in order to destroy the darker, damaged skin cells.
- This method stimulates growth of fresh, new skin cells that leave you with a lighter skin tone.
These aesthetic treatment methods not only enhance your beauty, but also leave you with permanent results, so you do not have to worry about stepping out in the sun, or spending hours at the spa. Consult a dermatologist, discuss what skin issues you wish to get treated for, and flaunt a younger, healthier skin.
In medical world, there are countless accidental discoveries. Doctors realise that something used for one purpose can be used for another condition. The side effect of one drug could be used to treat another disease altogether. There are numerous instances but the botulinum toxin would be the first that comes to the mind.
The neurotoxin extracted from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum was used to treat strabismus, which is an eye condition where there is an excessive muscular contraction. It blocks the release of the chemical acetylcholine, thereby blocking the muscle contractions. It is actually a neurotoxin and causes temporary paralysis of the muscles. Eventually, it began to be used for cosmetic reasons to paralyse muscles that cause ageing and frowning.
Gradually, Botox made its way into more remedies including removal of wrinkles, cerebral palsy, migraines, excessive sweating, bladder spasms and depression. There are many studies relating how Botox has improved a person’s happiness quotient. Read on to know some substantiating facts:
Anti-aging Effects: One of the common things we all smile at is ourselves – the reflection we see in the mirror. Botox is an anti-aging agent beyond doubt and is the most common agent to reduce wrinkles and reduce aging effects. When you are happy with what you see in the mirror, you definitely feel good and happy. This is something that gets spread and overall emotional well-being is improved.
Anti-frown: Botox injections are also done along the frown lines, where the muscles responsible for frowning are treated. This ensures the person is less frowning. The effect is contagious. When you see someone not frowning or unhappy, you loosen up and lose that frown too (or smile if you did not have a frown in the first place). This effect spreads and the overall environment or ambience just becomes a happier one. The same applies to the anger expression. There is less anger that is visible on a person’s face, and therefore, the other person/people perceive less anger. This ensures there is a smoother environment.
Anti-Depressant: Botox has been used for treating depression widely, and there are studies to corroborate that Botox, when used for treating depression, improves the happiness quotient. It may be due to multiple reasons, including improved appearance, but it definitely has some effect on the psychology in addition to removing wrinkles on the face. It is not necessary that people should be depressed to feel better. Even in people with no depression, the usage of Botox has improved their well-being.
So, the next time you think of Botox, do not just think of the various celebrities who fail to age over decades. The Botox could be giving them more reasons to be smiling and happy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger. Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!