Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in bhart. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi Kabhi kabhi urine karte hue light white color ka liquid niklta hai urine finish hone ke bad kya ye safe hai please tell me.
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
Hi, My mother is a kidney patient (CKD Stage V) for last 8 years and we are looking for some alternate solution for the disease. I came to know about Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS) and its future aspects. I am keen to know what stem cell research can offer to a kidney patient. I have attached the documents related to her treatment. Details of Patient: Name: Sangita ShuklaAge: 51 yearsBlood Group: O''Chronic Kidney disease Dialysis since 2008Dialysis is done twice a weekRegards, Arpit ShuklaAddress: C/O Sangita Shukla, Vishesh Pichhadi Janjati Ashram ShalaAmbedkar Hostel, Shyamala Hills, Polytechnic Square, Bhopal - 462013 (M. P) INDIAMob: 91-9560064325Email:'arpitabhi@gmail. Com'
My uncle' s albumin value is 3 and cerum creatinine is 2. 5. He is feeling general weakness and lack of appetite. Please suggest some line of treatment
I urinate frequently. How to get rid of this problem ? If I fasten my belt tightly around the waist, in that case, will it have any affect on urination ?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.