Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Banwarla and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My age is 38 years old I am suffering from diabetes from 10 years now my ppp is 380 mg and my fasting is 290 mg. I take medicine" early mv2" take on empty stomach in morning and night another medical I take another medicine" istamet 50/1000 mg"; at night after food I also aware sugar. please help to control diabetes.
Common Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections Every Woman Should Know
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications.
I am 20 Yr old. 2 days before I've got my stomach some gastric problem. I smoked that day after eating rice. Now I feel very bad no Dakar. Please help me.
I have hair loss and dandruff. Is there any treatment to remove the disease completely? And any sideeffects?
Hello, I am 30 years old male l. I am suffering from premature hair greying. Is there any remedy to stop and reverse hair greying?
Hi, I am 51 years old lady suffering from diabetic. I am taking insulin actrapid in morning and afternoon and mixtard in night along with medicines. But still my sugar level goes up to 274. I am taking normal food, oily and fried things are totally discarded. Please suggest me what should I do. I am keeping my unbroken and in use insulin into fridge. Thanks, Neetu.
I am 21 years old .from last week I have pain in my knee and toe and I can't work properly .Then I test my blood. The result was hemoglobin is 16 and uric acid is 7.what should I do now for this problem ?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!