Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Banwarla and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have sugar from last three years since i am using medicine now the sugar levels are better than normal.But one more problem since using medicine sexually total not commited whats the problem and solution.
I am 28 years old if I inhale any type of strong smell results a series of glib which continues about 1 to 2 minutes kindly suggest what to do.
I am suffering from hair loss, as it is hereditary. But what can I do to lessen the hair loss? What to do on regular basis?
I am affected with some kind of allergy and my face and body turned red. Its happening since today morning Yesterday I had taken medicine for fever. I doubt that the medicine is causing this allergy. Could you please let me know whether I need to consult a doctor or it will take some time to go away. If I need to consult a doctor then do I need to consult physician?
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am seventeen years old, but I am small in my height, will you please suggest some food or any other way to increase my height. Please.
I am 19 year old and my face skin is very black last 1 year after a doctor treatment of blacked please give me a treatment for my face.
Screening tests: whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include ovarian cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The ca 125 blood test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
Ovaries: during the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
Pap test: it is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the pap smear test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
Bloating and fluid build-up: if you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for ovarian cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
Ultrasound wand: an ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the tvus test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.
I want to increase my height to 6ft because I want to join Indian army at present my height is 5 ft 7 inch and my age is 18 years the best way to increase my height to 6ft.
Hi. My name is Maan. I am suffering from little weakness. Can you send me food chart that I can follow and out off this weakness. I am 14 year old, I do not play more than 1 to 2 hours and I sleep at 12: 00 at night and awake up at 5: 30 and then study. So this is my daily working plan. Can you send me my food chart.
I am suffering from heavy cold I have also sufferings from fever need your suggestions for fast recovery and also suggest best medicine.
My mother is 45 years old. She is facing skin problems which includes itching, irritation and redness of skin. She uses a medicine named ornoderm which treats them temporarily. Is there any permanent remedy to get rid of this skin problem forever?
From past 1 month, I am feeling very sleepy even after sleeping for more than 8 hours. Also feeling very tired n lazy ness. I am 29 years old working person weight 58kgs. Please suggest some remedy.
Back pain is a common health problem that affects most people at some point in their life. It may be triggered by bad posture while sitting or standing, bending awkwardly, or lifting heavy objects incorrectly
Muscle spasms and strains
Disc problems: a sudden back movement may cause the disc to bulge or rupture completely. This causes pain in the back or along the course of the nerve that has been pressed-usually the buttocks, leg or foot.
Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis are ( Above> 50 years)
Ankylosing spondylitis: this is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. It occurs mostly in young men. It causes back pain, stiff back and difficulty in bending
Tips to manage Back pain
When you have back pain, use ice or heat. Ice is best in the first 24 to 48 hours after an injury because it reduces inflammation. After 48 hours, you can switch to heat .
Whether you use heat or ice — take it off after about 20 minutes to give your skin a rest.
It is important to keep moving as much as possible. You may require bed rest when the pain in acute, but prolonged bed rest is not helpful.
Exercise regularly to strengthen the abdominal muscles that work with back muscles to stabilize the spine
Always consult a professional trainer before starting a workout regimen
Improve your posture. Keep your spine straight while sitting and standing. Avoid slouching
If you have a desk job, get up every 20 minutes or so and stretch backwards
Design your workplace so you don’t have to hunch forward to see your computer monitor or reach way out for your mouse
Use a desk chair that supports your lower back and allows you to keep your feet planted firmly on the floor
When driving, adjust your car set and steering wheel to a correct height and distance
Be especially careful of your posture when lifting heavy objects. Never bend over from the waist Instead, bend and straighten from the knees
If your pain does not improve, consult a doctor. Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medicines for a few days till the acute stage is over