Dull skin is defined as the skin texture or type which lacks vibrancy and freshness. There is no natural shine and energy evident on the skin. In most cases, this is caused because of stress, anxiety, poor diet, lack of exercises and even illnesses or diseases.
HOW IS DULL SKIN DIAGNOSED?
The diagnosis of the issue is done by a general physician or a dermatologist. The doctor will conduct skin tests as well as blood and urine tests to find out if there are any other ailments in the patient’s body which may create dull skin as a symptom.
HOW IS DULL SKIN TREATED?
There are many ways to treat dull skin which include:
• Massages and facials
• Dietary changes
• Lifestyle modifications
DID YOU KNOW?
Dull skin treatment includes facial and spa solutions where over the counter creams and natural ayurvedic solutions are used for sprucing up your skin and also helping it relax and de-stress through such therapies.
tips for glowing skin
how to get glowing skin
glowing skin tips
how to make skin glow
how to glow skin
Dull skin can prove to create a number of problems for a person’s self-confidence and body language. Be it women or even men, a healthy and glowing skin is an essential. Very often factors like skin dryness, acne, bumps on the skin, wrinkles and even conditions like androgenic alopecia (patterned baldness) can make the skin appear dull and scaly.
Drying and wrinkling of the skin can occur due to certain causes, such as-
• Lack of proper exfoliation- If you do not wash and exfoliate properly, skin dryness may result. Dryness generally makes skin very done and lifeless.
• Lack of moisture- Skin can also become dry when it is not being moisturized effectively.
• Less water intake- If the body is dehydrated it will definitely show. Skin generally becomes very pale and loses lustre because of lack of water in the body.
• Excess stress- Way too much stress in personal or professional life can definitely take a toll on the body and the skin too.
• Unhealthy eating habits- A bad diet can affect the quality of the skin to a great extent. Eating very oily and spicy food regularly not only affects proper body functions, but also leads to acne and skin problems.
When considering the vital question, how to get glowing skin, you may either choose to try some home remedies or consult a dermatologist. Here are a few tips for glowing skin, which are easy to follow and quite effective too-
• Exfoliate with sugar- Make a mixture of sugar and honey, and gently rub it over your face and hands. Rinse with water after some time. The honey adds lustre to the skin, while the sugar effectively remove dead skin cells and dirt.
• Take a shot at a lemon cleanse- lemons contain Vitamin C, which help to improve quality of skin as well as lessen acne. You can either just clean your face with lemon juice or apply a mixture of lemon and honey as a face mask. Lemon effectively removes all the toxins from the skin, making it glow.
• Try tamarind pulp- Tamarind contains Vitamin B and C, as well as anti-oxidant properties. Thus, rubbing tamarind pulp on the skin will effectively improve its radiance.
Other glowing skin tips also include the consumption of yoghurt and fruits juices on a daily basis. Yoghurt is especially very good for skin that is oily and has acne. Consuming sufficient quantity of water every day is also very important for skin health. Water in the body ensures proper blood circulation, which will keep skin healthy and glowing.
Lybrate gives you a perfect opportunity to get in touch with the top dermatologists of the medical field and consult them on how to make skin glow. With Lybrate one can seek treatment from the top doctors all over India. You can now locate the top dermatologists and general physicians in Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai etc. Moreover, Lybrate.com offers an effective online solution to various medical issues and problems, you can consult the doctor of your choice anytime. Subscribe to Lybrate.com and get regular information about how to glow skin and acne problems.
Call doctors and view Dull Skin treatment cost in Chillhar Road, Bhayandar, Kanakia, Bhayandar, Mandali Talav, Bhayandar, Navghar Road, Bhayandar, Sector 9, Bhayandar, Shanti Park, Bhayandar and in any other locality in Mumbai. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Dull Skin.
All doctors listed above are best doctors available in Oyster Pearl Hospital , Mumbai for Dull Skin. Post a free query today at Lybrate and receive answers from top doctors.