Doctors in S. Bhatia IVF Centre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for S. Bhatia IVF CentreYour feedback matters!
Muje 28 Feb ko miscarriage hua tha. Uske bad periods sirf first day thik hota h n third day period khtm ho jaye h. Is it normal? After miscarriage mere weight b bad Gya h 10 kg something. What m do?
If a girl take i-pill without sex just for doubt then what would be its effect? She is not sure that she had sex or not so she want to take I pill just for doubt before 3 days of her upcoming periods.
Hi, on 12th june I had unprotected sex and soon after I had unwanted 72 after 3 hours. My last period was on 27th may. Is there any chances of me getting pregnant?
I am 2 months pregnant girl I had pills for termination of pregnancy but still I didn't get results.
Hello sir, My wife is 26 years old .she wants to do abortion. She has mtp kit .and she is rh negative. I want to know how can she use these tablets .with water or through vagina .please suggest me.
Last week I did laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. They find I have oval shaped narrow utres connect with one fallopian tube, if any possible to conceive with ivf .And two tubes are blocked. If any chance to conceive .my age was 28.
Adenoids are a lump of lymphoid tissues situated in between your nose and back of your throat. They are part of the immune system and are present since birth. They grow in size upto the age of 6years and then tend to shrink at puberty and almost completely disappears by age of 20 years. In children, the immune system is not yet fully developed to fight infection thus, adenoids protect the body against bacteria’s and viruses that enters via the nose. Whenever there is an upper respiratory tract infection, adenoids fight by swelling up and becoming temporarily enlarged. Once infection subsides they too come back to normal size. But these recurrent attacks of rhinitis, sinusitis or chronic tonsillitis may cause chronic adenoid infection and enlargement.
Sign & symptoms:
Depending on size of adenoid mass, whether infected or not and relative availability of space in upper airway.
Feeding/suckling difficulty (as respiration & feeding cannot take place simultaneously child/infant with severe adenoid enlargement may fail to thrive).
- Breathing stopped for a few seconds during sleep (sleep apnoea).
- Nasal discharge (bubbly/running nose as discharge cannot drain & partly due to chronic cold).
- Chronic maxillary sinusitis/ frequent sinus infections.
- Voice change (loses nasal quality due to nasal obstruction).
- Frequent middle ear infections.
Characteristic facial appearance (adenoid facies)
- elongated face with dull expression, open mouth, prominent and crowded upper tooth & hitched up upper lip.
- pinched-in appearance of nose due to disuse shrinking of wings of nose.
- highly arched hard palate.
Soft tissue lateral radiograph of nasopharynx.
- breathing exercises.
- warm saline gargles.
- steam inhalation.
- avoid cold drinks 7 cold foods.
- avoid cold, damp and overcrowded places.
Ent specialists mostly offers surgery for hypertrophied adenoids. Homoeopathy offers customised treatments to cure enlarged adenoids and enhances body’s immunity to fight recurrent infections. These medicines are prescribed on the characteristics of an individual rather than just the symptoms of the disease.
- for enlarged adenoids where recurrent respiratory tract infections lead to chronic stage.
- patient falls ill and develops respiratory problems with slightest change in weather.
- emaciation. Yet, in spite of emaciation, child is hyperactive.
- child look pale, sick, sometimes with foul, filthy body odour.
- feels extremely chilly and need to be covered up even in warm weather.
- increases immunity against catching cold.
- child has tendency to catch cold very easily.
- pain in throat, difficulty swallowing, nose blockage, mouth breathing and dryness of mouth are well marked.
- excessive drowsiness and concentration difficult.
- slow overall development (retarded mental & physical growth)
- increased foot sweat; offensive in nature.
- enlarged adenoids with ear complaints such as deafness and ear discharges.
- nasal blockage.
- tonsils may also be enlarged.
- for children who are fat, flabby.
- catch cold very easily.
- have blocked nose sometimes alternating with yellow discharge.
- offensive odour in nose.
- mucopurulent ear discharge.
- hardness of hearing.
- excessive sweating on scalp and neck.
Parents no need to get panic about children
Who included gaming with mobiles and electronic devices in the classification of disorders.
Seeing the news and without going into details parents are getting disturbed about their children irrespective of their status as far as use of such devices are concerned.
What to be done is don't give it to children for longer time say more than 1 to 2 hrs a day. Let it be supervised when they are in a state to be suspected as harmful to health or moving towards addiction. Take them out or make them play with children than tog scold them for not studying.
Talk to children everyday and engage them in activities. Replace and enjoy with children.