Doctors in Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital
Management of Abortion
Laser Hair Removal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Submit a review for Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi HospitalYour feedback matters!
- If speech is delayed, not clear or dysfluent.
- If speech becomes less clear or someone acquires word finding difficulty after any neurogenic condition like stroke etc.
- If voice quality is not as per your age and gender.
- If you have difficulty in swallowing.
- After glossectomy or laryngectomy in condition of cancer related to tongue or larynx.
Botox is the latest advanced therapy for getting rid of that excess sweat! Made in vogue by famous celebrities like Kelly Ripa, Botox will prevent sweat stains, sweaty feet and sweaty palms for up to 6-8 months at a time. At Agelock Skin Clinic, we are highly experienced in treating you for those tell-tale signs with Botox.
How Does It Work?
Botox will stop the sweat glands from working by paralyzing their activity. See, each sweat gland also uses muscles to eject sweat and other materials out of the pores. By using Botox, those muscles become weaker so they are can’t make that sweat anymore!
How Do We Do It & How Long Does It Last?
First, we will do a starch test to identify where you are sweating the most. Remember, don’t apply antiperspirants for 2i4 hours before this test!
Then we will do painless microinjections in the required areas using Botox! Yes, the injections are painless because we gently numb the area using simple creams, and then only do quick superficial infusions of the botox for the minimum of pain.
Requiring only one sitting every 6-12 months, your sweating will stop within the next few days, giving you dry and stain-free underarms, hands and feet for months!
Are There Any Risks?
We offer the best treatment for hyperhidrosis or excess sweating. Our therapies are safe and ultra-effective! Typically, Botox in the underarms, palms and feet are very safe when done by an experienced practitioner. The meso-injections are done very gently and superficially so that only the sweat glands get affected!
Stress, worry, anxiety, and inadequate nutrition lead to hair loss and premature graying of hair. A certain amount of hair loss is considered normal, as old strands are replaced by new. When hair loss is excessive, care must be taken. Similarly, the graying of hair after a certain age is a normal phenomenon, but when this starts in the early years of life, one should look into for remedies.
Increased intake of fried, sour, spicy, salty, and fermented foods, as well as tea and coffee, aggravate the Pitta Dosha (Ayurvedic humor representing Fire) in the body. This Pitta accumulates in the skin of the scalp, leading to hair falling out and graying prematurely. Factors like excessive anger and stress are also responsible. Excessive consumption of alcohol and meat also aggravate Pitta.
Loss of hair
Ayurvedic Hair Loss and Premature Graying Treatment
Hair loss is known as Khalitya in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, hair is a byproduct of bone formation and the tissue responsible for building bones is also responsible for the growth of hair. Early hair loss is related to body type and the balance of the mind-body constitution (doshas). People who have excess Pitta in their body are likely to lose their hair early in life, or have prematurely thin or gray hair. Excess Pitta in the sebaceous gland, at the root of the hair, or folliculitis can lead to hair loss.
Ayurvedic treatment of hair loss is aimed at pacification of Pitta through a customized diet and lifestyle regime, along with medication. A combination of diet, herbs, oil massage, meditation, aromatherapy, breathing and yoga can be beneficial in addressing the problem of hair loss and premature graying of hair.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Avoid Pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy, and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
Avoid refined foods, refined sugar, junk food, and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
Avoid using chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.
Mix powdered Indian gooseberry (amla) and sesame seeds in equal amounts. Take 1 teaspoon twice a day with water.
Sex is a very personal experience. If done right, it can be wonderfully enriching for both partners. However, most people are unsure about what they want and end up having bad experiences. It is extremely important to know what you want before going to bed with someone. But a common problem that most people face is, how to know what you want? This is true for inexperienced people and people who are not good at articulating what they want or like.
Imagine a situation where, you go to a restaurant with a cuisine you've got no idea about and you're asked to order three courses! What's important therefore is to know the menu. There are a few steps that can help you to do this quite smoothly:
- Stop being self-conscious: Most people hesitate to ask what they want in bed as they are extremely self-conscious. However, it is very important to remember that this experience should be great for both partners. You do have the right to ask for what you want.
- Know what you're into: Another important step towards knowing what you want in bed is to know what you're into - what you like, what you dislike, what extent you are willing to go to and what are the dos and don'ts. No one other than you can set these ground rules down better. It is extremely essential that you do this otherwise your experience may be poor and you may develop an idea that you don't like sex at all, which is what happens in a number of cases where a relatively inexperienced person has a poor sexual experience and believes that that is how it's supposed to be.
- Communication is the key: Communication is literally the key to unlock an amazing sexual experience. Talk to your partner before you start. Lay down some ground rules. Talk to your partner, tell him or her what you like and what you don't. Talk to your partner after it's over. Give them a candid feedback. Only if you intend to do it with them again. In case of a one night stand, no need to leave things bitter!
- Be open: Another important fact is that you yourself have to be open. Be open to exploration and experimentation. Don’t think that just because something hasn't worked for you in the past, it'll never work for you. Likes and dislikes keep changing. Involve your partner in the process of experimentation. Explore, experiment, and if you don't like something, don't keep trying in the hope that it'll work someday. Some things work for some people and they don't for others.
- Learn and apply: You do need to have a fair bit of knowledge before you jump straight into the act. Contrary to popular belief, an attractive body and testosterone are not the only things you need to be good in bed. This knowledge may come from experience or through reading. The more you learn, the better you apply.
There really is no fixed rulebook about what you like and what you don't. It's all about the 3 Es - exploring, experimenting and experiencing. Be open, be adventurous and it'll work wonders for you.
LASIK or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a form of corrective surgery that help patients who are suffering from near sightedness (Myopia), far sightedness (Hypermetropia) and even astigmatism (cylindrical power in glasses). This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
So what are the health tips for people going through a LASIK procedure? Here is our take:
Biggest advantage of LASIK is that it helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
Best part of LASIK is that it is:
- Quick (total duration of surgery is hardly 5 minutes) and virtually painless.
- Has a high success rate ( success rate is 96%).
- Does not require bandages or stitches.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
Minor side effects like dryness, glare and halos, if appear, subside with time.
Any person 18 yrs or older who fulfils the following criteria can undergo Lasik surgery
1. Stable refraction
2. Corneal thickness and topography should be in normal range
3. Dilated retinal examination should be normal
4. Adequately wet eyes
Note: One should abstain from wearing contact lens at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
Precaution after the Procedure:
Patient is likely to have some inflammation after the procedure and temporary dryness.
Use medicines as prescribed by the doctor
1. Avoid any type of eye makeup for at least 1 month after surgery
2. Avoid swimming or water sports for at least 2- 3 weeks after surgery
Going through a LASIK procedure is a matter of finding the right specialist and ensuring that you take all the precautions before the procedure. Also, it is important to look into your medical history and eyes in particular so as to avoid complications