Doctor in Balaji Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Balaji HospitalYour feedback matters!
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of post-operative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
The liver plays a significant role in the body’s various metabolic processes. Infection with hepatitis C virus causes inflammation of the liver, known popularly as Hepatitis C. It is a relatively new discovery (late 1980s), but there are a significant number of cases identified. The challenge in identifying this disease is that the patient does not manifest with any symptoms and can be carrying the virus for years with no signs or symptoms. This makes diagnosis very difficult and in most cases, it is discovered when diagnosing for some other disease. It is transmitted via blood – through use of drug needles, tattoo needles, or sexual when the virus is present in the vaginal fluid.
Homeopathic Treatment For Hepatitis C -
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat Hepatitis C infection but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for Hepatitis C treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Homeopathy offers remedy for hepatitis C by detoxifying and neutralizing viral cells, improving immunity, and stimulating production of healthy cells. The following compounds are useful in this.
Chelidonium Majus: Prepared from the flowers of Celandine, it acts on the hepatobiliary system and restores overall liver function. The patient’s presenting symptoms include jaundice with pain, bloated abdomen, significant lethargy, weakness, reduced appetite, nausea and vomiting.
China Officinalis: This is useful in patients who are down with intermittent fevers, headaches, gallstones, dyspepsia and hemorrhages. The patient could also have debility, trembling, ringing in the ears, flatulence in the abdomen, gassy feeling and vomiting of bile.
Bryonia Alba: This is prepared from the plant known as wild hops after potentization. It works on multiple systems including the digestive, hepatobiliary, respiratory, and musculoskeletal systems. This is useful in patients who suffer from dyspepsia, migraine, bronchitis, joint pains, back pain, menstrual issues, and respiratory tract infections. The patient could also experience a burning sensation and soreness in the abdomen, which is extremely tender to the touch, along with nausea and vomiting. The symptoms are aggravated during summer months and with heat.
Kali Carbonicum: The active ingredient acts of multiple bodily systems including kidneys, liver, digestive, blood, bones, lungs, etc. It is widely used in liver dysfunctions like nephrotic syndrome, cirrhosis, and hepatitis C. The patient may have liver atrophy, cirrhosis, heaviness in the abdomen or jaundice. He or she could be restless, excitable and nervous. Extreme weakness and reaction to changes in light, sound, touch and odors are some other symptoms. The pain could be relieved by rubbing.
Other medicines like Lycopodium, Belladonna, Nux Vomica, and Aconite are also useful. However, as with all homeopathy medicines, self-medication is not advisable. The doctor will check for all accompanying symptoms and your overall health status and then determine what would work for you.
There are many myths surrounding fat and weight loss today. From fad diets to exercises that promise to burn fat in no time at all, the Internet is flooded with material and information that can confuse people. So here is our list of facts and myths regarding fat loss.
Starving: This one is a big myth! Do not starve as this will only make your body store fat from whatever little you may be ingesting. Also, such habits will weaken your bone and muscle strength in the long run.
Snacking: Avoiding snacks for fat loss is a myth. You need to divide your meals into smaller portions for faster fat loss, which means one or two of those meals could actually be snacks. But a snack which comes in the form of a bag of chips is a bad news. So get a salad or almonds for a snack instead.
Carbs: If you have come to believe that all carbs are bad, then you need a reality check. This one is a major myth. The body requires nourishment above all else, and this includes some amount of carbs. While having a cheese burger is a big no, having a potato salad minus the heavy cream dressing is actually a good idea and will give your body plenty of energy. Get the drift?
Calories: While you may have been led to believe that certain kinds of food can burn calories, this is actually a myth. The reality is that there are different kinds of calories and you must choose food that is high in fiber so that the metabolicsystem gets a boost. Food like oats which come with high dietary fiber can actually help push the food out of your digestive system, faster and more effectively.
Eating Right and Exercising: Many people believe that eating right and exercising are the best ways to banish fat from your life - forever. This is a myth. After a certain age, the metabolism does slow down. Eating right and exercising as a matter of routine helps in avoiding a sudden and massive weight gain. Above all, your diet and exercise should be flexible so that you can accommodate a slowdown without piling on fat.
The fat loss journey is one that is based on a consistent system of eating right and staying within a routine. So avoid myths and get yourself a well nourished, active and well rested body.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.
Treating Your Tinnitus
Depending on the results of your hearing evaluation, you may get a recommendation for one of the following types of tinnitus treatment.
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) uses cognitive behavioral therapy in combination with a masking device to help you learn to ignore the background ringing noise in your ears.
- Tinnitus masking or noise suppression devices are common treatment options for tinnitus sufferers. This type of device is worn in the ear like a hearing aid and produces either a constant signal or tonal beats to compete with the sounds you're hearing. The hearing care professional will use the pitch matching and loudness matching tests to set the signal at a level and pitch similar to the tinnitus you are perceiving.
- You can also use a free-standing white noise generating machine. Tinnitus generally gets worse when you're in a quiet space, so being able to bathe a room in background sound might be all you need to help you ignore the ringing in your ears.
Gong happen to be one of most powerful and as well as the oldest transformational and therapeutic instruments. It has been used for different kinds of purposes like rituals, any kind of ceremony, meditation and prayer for way back, since the time of Bronze Age.
The sound of the Gongs has different sets of qualities including:
- Have relaxing and calming influences on the mind and body.
- It centres and energizes.
- The sounds have a transforming and healing effect on a person.
- Gongs are also used in yoga.
- Used as sound to meditate.
- Acts as a vibration therapy.
- When any metal is banged upon, electrons get electromagnetically charged and hence a plasma field is formed.
- The plasma field gets created off the gong and the one who listens, tend to become part of the field. Metal has always been known as a material; wherein the electrons leave behind their own atoms and go on to join other atoms.
- As and when there is an end to the activity of the gong, the electrons get back to their original atoms. Once the gong comes back to rest, the plasma along with the energy field collapse. Again when the gong revs up, the Plasma field tends to expand and intensify.
Usefulness of Gongs
Gongs happen to be useful in a number of ways. They include:
- They help to resolve emotional as well as physical dissonance.
- Playing along with listening to gongs help to offer spiritual, emotional and physical resolutions, thus open the doorway towards the Universe.
- Once the path towards the Universe gets opened, energies start to move, which are Universal in nature, to make an entry into a spiritual dimension.
- Gong, which is basically a psychoacoustic path towards greater states of awareness and consciousness.
- This is also an ideal tool which helps to reduce stress, stimulate the glandular system and break up emotional blockages.
- When they are played in a skilful manner, gongs help to resonate and stimulate all cells within the human body at the same time.
Other Effects on One’s Body
There are certain other useful effects of Gong. They are:
- They generate really powerful ripples of multiple dimensions of sound that grow into waves and fill the whole body in streams of sound.
- Gongs have the potential to keep on expanding and represent people’s connection with a kind of oneness that is holographic in nature.
So, Gong is a tool which helps to engulf people in total sound and through their intuition, they are brought back towards attainment of complete health and balance.
Through the unique quality of its resonance, ensures integration of diverse elements into a total power of synergy.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
1. Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey
Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
2. Cumin seeds
You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
3. Mulethi (liquorice) and honey
You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
4. White pumpkin juice
Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Split ends is a cause of concern, especially among women. Split ends badly affect the quality of your hair and also do not look good. It is important that you get rid of split ends as soon as possible. Some of the causes for split ends are excessive combing, lack of conditioning, combing wet hair, deficiency of nutrients in the body, exposure of the hair to pollution and dust, using chemical colours on hair, etc.
In this article we are going to discuss some ayurvedic ways in which you can get rid of split ends:
Oiling Your Hair: It is very important that you oil your hair on a regular basis. You should oil your hair and leave the oil on your hair for 1 hour before you wash your hair. You can use coconut oil, almond oil or Bhringamalakadi taila. Just like you shampoo your hair, you will need to oil your hair frequently to keep it nourished and prevent split ends from developing.
Use a Wide Toothed Comb: You should use a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair. Using a wide toothed comb will prevent your hair from getting damaged any further. Small or sharp combs tangle the hair even more which makes it very difficult for you to detangle.
Use Herbal Based Shampoos: You should use mild shampoos which are herbal based as they will not damage your hair. Using shampoos which have ayurvedic ingredients will not only help repair your split ends but will also help in strengthening your hair. Prevent dying or using chemicals to colour your hair which causes more damage than good to the natural balance to your hair.
Diet: A big part of any ayurvedic treatment or remedy is diet. It is very important that you pay close attention to your diet if you want to get rid of split ends. You should include certain foods like spinach, egg, curry leaves, milk and amla in your diet. These foods not only help in repairing your split ends but also helps the body in many other ways.
We hope that this article will help you in repairing your split ends the ayurvedic way. Ayurveda is one of the best ways of healing and everyone benefits from it.
Diabetes, frequently alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, it depicts a gathering of metabolic illnesses in which the individual has high level of glucose in the blood (blood sugar), either in light of the fact that the production of insulin is insufficient, or on the grounds that the cells of the body don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will commonly encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will turn out to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
1. It's the start of the holiday season, which implies heaps of candies, cookies, cakes, and different treats wherever you go. And, numerous individuals with type 2 diabetes accept that their finding implies they should starve their sweet tooth and say no to these seasonal treats. Yet, is that truly the case?
Joyfully, say experts, the answer is no watchful way to deal with planning your diabetes diet and it implies you don't need to kiss desserts farewell. Yet, to have the capacity to appreciate that pumpkin pie or bit of cake without blame while holding your blood sugar levels in line, you have to know:
a. What you are eating?
b. How much you are eating?
c. How much carbohydrate, sugar, and calorie you devor?
After you eat or drink, your body separates the sugars in your blood and transforms it into glucose. The glucose goes through your bloodstream and gives your body vitality. To fulfill this, your pancreas needs to deliver a hormone called insulin. In a man with (diabetes mellitus), the pancreas either delivers too little insulin or none by any means, or the insulin can't be utilized viably. This permits blood glucose levels to rise while whatever is left of your cells are denied of greatly required vitality. This can prompt a wide assortment of issues influencing about all aspects of your body.
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
Migraine is a severe form of headache wherein, the excruciating pain is accompanied by an extreme sensitivity to sound and light; you also experience nausea. The headaches usually affect either side of the head and are throbbing in nature. Hot flashes, numbness of limbs and blind spots in the eye; these are often considered as warnings. In certain cases, migraines can cause blackouts that can range from a few seconds to a few minutes.
Migraine occurs in four stages:
- Pro-drome (symptom indicative of an onset of an illness)
- Aura (visual auras including blurred vision)
- Post-drome (the residual effects of migraine characterized by fatigue and lethargy)
But the occurrence of these stages varies across individuals. The causes of migraines aren’t specifically understood. It may be due to the interaction of the brain stem with the trigeminal nerve, which is an important pain pathway of the brain. Imbalances in hormonal levels or in the levels of neurotransmitters such as serotonin may also prove to be a causal factor.
Migraine may be triggered due to stress, physical exertion, and excess intake of alcohol or food additives such as MSG (Monosodium Glutamate). Changes in the environment and sleeping patterns may also be probable culprits.
Migraine can be easily distinguished from regular headaches, given the fact that migraines last longer and are rather severe in nature with pain felt in one part of the head. Most people experience the ‘Aura’stage where they have visual flashes right before headache. Nausea, eye pain or sensitivity to light and sound are other factors helpful in distinguishing migraine from other headaches.
Symptoms can occur a while before headache, immediately before headache, during headache and after headache. Although not all migraines are the same.
Typical symptoms include:
- Moderate to severe pain, usually confined to one side of the head during an attack, but can occur on either side of the head
- The pain is usually a severe, throbbing, pulsing pain
- Increasing pain during physical activity
- Inability to perform regular activities due to pain
- Feeling sick and physically being sick
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound, relieved by lying quietly in a darkened room
- Some people experience other symptoms such as sweating, temperature changes, tummy ache and diarrhea.
Complications in migraine may include:
- Chronic migraine which last up to 15 days or more
- Status Migrainosus where the attacks last for over 3 days
- Migrainous infarction where the aura lasts longer than it should, cutting blood supply to the brain.