Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Ms. HelloYour feedback matters!
My breastfeeding not start. I sex many time. I only taking this pill 21 days after sex every time sex. Multiple time eating pill. What effect on body. I fear for pregnant chance. Give me the problems can I birth a baby.
We are married since 2014. We are planning for our first baby. My sperm count is good and active. My wife also healthy. But doctor told to take lycogold For past three months my wife gets irregular periods. So we are not able to identify ovulation dates. Is it possible to find it? Please help.
I'm not getting my chums properly since last 4-5 months. I'm skipping a month and getting and even if I get bleeding is not happening properly.
After 13 yrs, my wife conceived baby through IVF. Now she is 10 week pregnant. Pl tell what type of diet should we give her, compare to normal pregnancy.
I had last year 2 continuous abortions. Know am agin got pregnancy what precautions should I take to be safe.
Hi doctor .I m trying to conceive but i have irregular delayed periods . I took scan it results normal.Thyroid also normal.I dont have pcos. Then y i am not getting period properly.What may be the reason? Tell me a solution to regularise my periods.
I am suffering from genital herpes for last three years.I want permanent cure as I cannot afford costly medicine for indefinite period of time. Is it possible?
Flesh Swelling in armpit which is soft. It pains sometimes during menstruation since the last two years.
Hello mam I am 25 years old and I am in a relationship with my husband. Recently during my periods time .1st day I have seen brown blood coming and 2 nd day I have seen red blood and 3rd, 4th and 5th day I have seen brown blood. May I know the reasons and is there any abdomen scanning required before consulting a doctor.
I went for IVI treatment 2 months before as my Gynecologist suggested us. On May 2016 there was a miscarriage. When I completed 2 moths. From November 2016 I used to go gynecologist for getting pregnant. He made our all tests which are good. There is not a single problem in both of us. please suggest me for getting pregnant without any miscarriage.
I am 29yrs married 1 nd 1/2 yrs ago. Still irregular periods continues even aftr consulting govt doctors.
Dear Mam, my wife is 23years old. She has period problem. Sometimes it bleeds very less than normal. She has passed almost 5months at this condition. What should she/we do?
Hello, My baby born 2 months completed. Breast milk production goes on reducing. What I have to eat to increase milk.
My baby now 3 month old breast milk not enough for my baby how to increase breast milk what can I do any additional supplement giving for baby.Please tell.
Your body goes through drastic changes when you are pregnant. Your body makes more blood during pregnancy; for instance, prior to pregnancy, your body made approximately 5 litres of blood, but now it produces 7 to 8 litres of it.
Producing excess red blood cells requires haemoglobin, which in turn requires plenty of folate, iron and vitamin B12. If there is a deficiency in any of these requirements, you might develop anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition, which is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the body. The risks of becoming anaemic during pregnancy include:
- Being extremely fatigued
- Miscarriages, premature birth, or low birth-weight
- The baby can inherit anaemia from the mother
- The child can have certain developmental delays
- Postpartum depression (post-childbirth depression)
How it can be prevented?
To prevent such risks, it is important to implement the proper diet. Here are some dietary tips to prevent anaemia during pregnancy:
1. Consume iron-rich foods: Foods that provide you with the best source of iron are
- Poultry and eggs
- Dark green and leafy vegetables (for example: spinach, broccoli and kale)
- Seeds and nuts
- Beans and lentils
- Ripe bananas
2. Don't forget the supplements: Foods are great sources of the nutrients you require, but they may be lacking at times. Ask your doctor for supplements like vitamin, folic acid and iron supplements mostly. Consuming supplements before pregnancy can go a long way in preventing anaemia.
3. Folic acid is important: Folic acid is very important for pregnant women. You must consume 400 milligrams of it to prevent anaemia and birth defects in babies. Foods that are rich in folic acid include:
- Brussel sprouts
4. Vitamins are crucial: Vitamin C helps in iron absorption which boosts haemoglobin production. Some foods rich in vitamin C include
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
5. Be vigilant while cooking: Sometimes while cooking foods, the wrong method can strip them of their iron content. So be careful not to fry, boil or stew such foods too much. Certain foods are best consumed raw; read the labels properly if in doubt.
6. Abstain from certain habits: Alcohol, tea, cigarette and coffee hinder iron absorption. So stop consuming them if you are trying to conceive or have conceived.