Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am feeling that my health is not well. I have tested full body but there is nothing. I was in medication of anxiety as the doc told that this is a GAD. I took medicine for two months but my problem is worse. Pls help me.
What to brighten my skin. And also to remove my pimples. They always occur one after other n leaves an spot.
Mere dad ki age 48 hai aur unke ankle ki bone bad gayi hai jisse unko chalne aur khade rehne mai bahot taklif hoti hai. Dr. ne kaha k operation se kuch fark nai padega. To Dr. ne sirf medicine diya hai jisse kuch khas fark nai pad raha hai please Dr. advise me ke kya karne se thik hoga.
I am very skinny, I tried various exercise to gain some weight but nothing works on my body. Suggest me any medication or any diet routine or even any kind of supplement. Thank you.
Hello sir I am pavan kalagaarapu from Bangalore working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair past months so im suffering with back pain I used many tablets it can't work please help me.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
I am a teenager but my face is ugly due to several spots. What can I do natural or cosmetics. Send me.
Hi my name asha and I am working women I am looking to loose my weight but I am facing difficulty to do so how can I loose my weight easily.
I do not know may be I am suffering from super anxiety I was thinking of something in the daytime and in the nighttime I was so much paining about that that I could not sleep and I even had headache at that time. And when I slept for a while I woke up with a jerk after 5minutes. What to do pls help?
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"