Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Saheb DasYour feedback matters!
I'm getting pimples on scalp. Even dandruff is there. And hair fall is too to much. And even my black hairs are turning to brown color. So can you please suggest me some tips for the hair fall, pimples?
My on is suffering from depression. He has exam phobia. He is very near to mother. Always mother guided him. He is in last year of graduation Higher heart beats and Higher BP.
To reduce the wait which type of foods has to be prrffered. Which are the low calorie fiids that helps to reduce the weight and at the same time helps to increase the strength and stamina?
Are minoxidil medication helpful for stopping hair loss and hair gain in case of male patterned hair loss if used frequently for 3-4 months? Or this medication is to be used for life?
A hand fracture is a condition characterized by broken bones of the hand. The bones in the hand include the bones that are present in the fingers and the wrists. A fracture of the hand tends to occur when you bend or twist your hand in the wrong manner. It may also be caused by injuries related to sports and falls.
Symptoms of swelling and pain are the most common of them all. The range of motion for the affected hand will be reduced as well. The knuckle bone may appear to have been sunken in. Most obviously, it will be difficult in carrying out regular tasks which need the hands.
The initial treatment for a hand fracture will be focused on reducing the pain. Pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen will be administered which provides relief from the pain. The next step will be to keep the affected hand immobilized so as not to hamper the recovery process. Once stability is restored, therapeutically relevant exercises are prescribed to help normalize the regular hand movements.
The following exercises are relevant in case of a hand fracture:
- Wringing a towel: This is an exercise wherein you wring a towel to improve flexibility and strength in the hand. Simply grab a towel and twist it in both directions; imagine wringing water from the towel.
- Rolls of the wrist: Wrist rolls aim to increase the ROM (range of motion) in your wrists and the hands. Hold the hand steady and rotate your wrists both clockwise and anticlockwise. You can also hold a light weight in your hand to make it more challenging.
- Prayer stretch: A prayer stretch is another exercise that can help boost your wrist flexibility. You start by positioning the palms together like in a prayer, then hold up the elbows while pushing the hands against each other. You should feel a stretch in your wrists and hands.
- Grasping: This is a technique wherein you grasp objects to improve your grip strength. Try gripping objects such as tennis ball or stress balls to get your gripping ability up to normal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I have suffering from skin wart last 2 years on face skin and hand I am 26 years old please advice me.
Hey Dr. I'm having stomach problems for last week also I got hair fall problem simultaneously and also headache and pain in whole body. please help me I'll be very pleased to you.
I am 62 years old. I take both veg and non veg. I have type 2 diabetes. My weight Is 72 k.g. I want to reduce weight. Through ketosis. Kindly advice what sorts of food I should take and quantity.
I am betting a very bad lower back pain since yesterday have not had any fall but had lifted something heavy pls help.
Hi my friend is having dark circles from near about 4 to 5 years so plzz suggest me some tips or medicine name for improvement.
My hair has become too thin and it's making me bald little by little. Pls suggest me a good hair oil and shampoo for everyday use Which makes my hair thick and strong and makes my hair grow again.
My mother is feeling very weak. She does not eat properly. Headaches and dizziness every time. She cannot stand for long time.
I have pimples and acne too, I have used isotroin pills and facewash. But my face is becoming dry and become dull looking. What should I do?
I Have open bite and I know that I must do Orthodontics and surgery . BUT I do not have engouh money for that So im wondering if there is any alternative treatment for my condition Thank you.
My q is on cardiology. I have undergone angioplasty in 2001and two non coated stents were put on the arteries.now I have one 90%and 65%blocks and calcification on the stents?now I want go for chelation therapy for unblocking the arteries?since it is a prolonged treatment is there a risk?please let me know.
शरीर में पानी के संतुलन में मदद करता है और मांसपेशियों के crmaps कम करने के साथ ही रक्तचाप को विनियमित मदद कर सकते हैं।
इसमें बीटा कैरोटीन होता है जो दृष्टि और आंख से संबंधित समस्याओं में मदद करता है और साथ ही विभिन्न ठंड और संक्रमण से लड़ रहा है।
रक्त के स्वस्थ प्रवाह के साथ सहायता जो कि कुछ कार्डियोवास्कुलर समस्याओं की संभावना को कम कर सकता है।
यह पानी की अवधारण, संतुलन हार्मोन भी कम करता है और प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत करता है।
Understand the term Depression
Hi! I’m Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, a Psychologist, practicing in Noida.
Today, let’s understand the term depression. Depression is nothing but a psychological condition that can drain your energy, drive and hope from your life. The things that you once rejoiced may not be pleasurable anymore.
Meanwhile, it is not a simple and an easy way to move out from depression. You need to consult a counseling psychologist or a counselor or a therapist to overcome the symptoms of depression. Yet at the same time, there are certain things you need to avoid and you need to follow when you are moving in this state of depression.
So, There are four things that you need to avoid during this state of depression.
- Avoid staying alone- Whenever we are in this depression mode, we generally do not want to interact with the people, do not want to move into the social situations but we recommend that you should move into the social situation so that the feeling of loneliness is being taken care of.
- Avoid not seeking help- Avoid not seeking help means that you need to consult a therapist or a counseling psychologist who will help you to overcome with these symptoms of depression either through online or an offline mode of consultation.
- Avoid white foods or processed foods- Now white foods or the processed foods, they are generally simple carbohydrates that can actually lead to insulin dumping and trigger the process of depression.
Now, What are the things we need to follow during this depression mode?
- We need to consume more of omega-3 fatty acids in our diet- For the vegetarians, we can include flaxseeds, broccoli, in our diet. For non-vegetarians, we can include fish, or fish cod liver oil
- Get involved in social settings- Getting involved in social settings will surely help you move out from this state of depression.
- Fix your daily routine- Fixing the daily routine will help you; motivate you to move out again from this state of depression.
- Be positive and be open to the new ideas- Have a positive thinking then, surely you will come out from this state of mind, and be open to the ideas from the social gathering.
For any other consultation, regarding this depression, you can consult me through Lybrate online and offline mode.