Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Saheb Das
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Saheb DasYour feedback matters!
I have deck job and my weight gone from 10 kg to 12 kg so I want to lose my weight . Please give good remedies.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 25 years old. I don't have any skin related problems since 2016 end, But From February 2017 on words I have been facing from Skin problems like I have Some type of big pimples on my neck, sometimes in my cheeks, now it covered my all Back Side of Neck and it still remain there just like small stones and I realize that this is actually not pimples. So that I had consulted with nearest doctor and take Medicines as well but It was not fully recovered, it again Start appearing on my neck and shoulder, face I don't get any solution regarding this finally want the best suggestion from Lybrate Team specialist doctors Thank You.
I am having a hair fall problem I think because of using a helmets. My age is 25 & I also want fill the patch in beard please help.
I am losing pimple and skin (white dag) problem I have tried all medicine and face wash please help me.
Hi I have digestion problem, from long time, did many medicines but of no use, daily I have to go to toilet 3-4 times a day, but still my stomach does not get cleans, due to which I face bloating stomach daily and now due to indigestion I have sharp back pain on right side. Request to please help me out for same.
I have skin problems on face. So much pimples are there. Dark spots also there. I took so many costly treatments like pilling n all. But still it's not reduced.
Are you suffering from wheezing or recurring symptoms of breathlessness and pressure in the chest? The good news is that these symptoms of asthma can be managed, controlled and relieved by an alternative treatment of Ayurveda.
Here are six Ayurvedic remedies for asthma:
- Diet and nutrition: You should chew your food properly and eat attentively. Avoid over-fullness of the chest and eat a little lesser than your capacity. The following fluid and food items are beneficial to prevent the onset of asthma:
- Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- Onions, as they contain an anti-inflammatory compound called Quercetin
- Tulsi, as it contains therapeutic benefits, which have the power to prevent asthma
- Turmeric and honey as they can minimize nasal acuteness
- Lukewarm water throughout the day
- Ginger and pepper
- Foods to avoid:
- Foods that aid in phlegm formation like too much sugar, pickles, ice cream, curd, cold beverages, etc.
- Spicy and pungent food
- Allergen-rich food like certain meat, fish, chocolate, preservatives, etc.
- Lifestyle changes and daily routine: It is essential to establish a daily routine in order to maintain a balanced bodily rhythm. When we eat, sleep or exercise at the wrong time, our body loses its natural cycle and will not cleanse or heal itself. Therefore, create a daily schedule to do the right things at the right time.
- Stress management: Asthma is often worsened by heightened levels of stress, anxiety and mental fatigue.
- Hormonal changes caused by stress can aggravate the nervous system and depress the immune response.
- Keep stress at bay and prevent asthma by doing some healthy breathing exercises.
- For instance, practice pranayama to keep your lungs healthy and enable a fresh flow of air with its breathing techniques. Identify your trigger points for stress and alleviate them.
- Massage with herbal oil: Soothe and balance your nervous system with naturally herb-induced oils. The herbs present in the oils will penetrate your tissue beds and stabilize the affected areas:
- Massage mustard oil and camphor over the chest and back of the chest to relieve breathing problems.
- Sesame oil can also be applied on the chest.
- Yoga: According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins in the body lead to asthma. An impaired digestion leads to the deposit of mucus or phlegm in the lungs, causing obstruction in breathing. Yoga is a proven remedy for asthma. It aims to have a positive effect on the body’s healing response and also strengthens the body's digestive system.
- Prevent asthmatic triggers: Make it a point to keep your surroundings neat and clean. Keep away from pollutants, dust, smoke, pollen and other medications that can trigger asthma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!