Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Tehzeeb LalaniYour feedback matters!
Luis Indio Da Cruz
I am highly impressed by the following statement by Dr. Tehzeeb Lalani. I always considered doctors to be very serious. But such witty and humorous statement from Dr. Lalani, has changed my perception: If you don't have access to a fresh, homemade breakfast and are compelled to opt for cereals, then don't be a cereal killer! Get it?
Broccoli’s demand as well as availability has increased a lot in India since past few years. It is one super food which is packed with highest nutritional value. It can be made into soups, salads or tossed with other vegetables.
5 Health reasons to have broccoli regularly.
1) Anti-Cancer Properties - Cruciferous vegetables are nutrition powerhouses and broccoli is one of them. It lowers the risk of lung and colon cancer. The compound called sulforaphane, which gives the bitter taste to broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables is what is believed to give this vegetable the power to fight cancer. Broccoli also contains folate which is known to decreases chances of breast cancer in women.
2) Bone Health - Broccoli has high content of vitamin K which is good for bone health. One can get more than their daily requirement of vitamin K in just a cup of chopped broccoli.
3) Glowing Skin - Broccoli has vitamin C which is ideal for fighting skin damages caused due to pollution and sun, and takes care of overall texture of the skin.
4) Good Digestion - Broccoli has natural fiber which assists in preventing constipation, lowers the risk of colon cancer and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.
5) Immunity building - Broccoli included in your regular diet ensures a boost to your immune system. Also present in it are magnesium and calcium which help regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.