Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dt. Roshan LopesYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and had a unprotected sex with a girl who has birth control and was on her period but after 3 shots I stopped it and I did not cum is there any possibility of getting STD's or any other disease? This is my first time.
My daughter aged 5 years 8 months is desperate 6 refusing to go to school. It happened from the third day of reopening of school on 1st june. Till today she is finding reasons to quit school. Can't convince her till nw. She says she misses mother. She says teacher is not good. Teachers mouth is not ok. Etc. weird reasons . Please help. She was a lively girl til the pre primary. .she is always sad smiling , Not eating. Just worries all the time.Please tell.
I have a problem in my stomach I am eating all the foid properly but I am not get fat show me idea to become a fat.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am also suffering from diabetes from last three years, am patients of hypertension also.
Hay mam, my problem is that my son is underweight. His Wight is 22 and age is 11 hight is 4" 6 how I improve his diet?
I have a problem of weak strength still I am eating more food containing more nutrients what to do for this?
Please tell me to control diabetes without taking tabs ie controlling by diet,please give the diet chart, thanks.
I am struggling to loose my weight and tummy fat. Can you please advice the best way to loos weight and tummy. What is diet for this problem.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
I am 26 yrs, My weight is 95 kg, can you tell me how to reduce my weight with Ayurveda medicine or any home remedies?
Hi, I was prediabetes 3-4 months back now have lost weight, n hba1c is 5.6 never was under diabetes medicines. But still I am feeling hunger every 2 hr having all the symptoms of hypoglycemia .how to overcome this.
How to improve my nutrition diet when I don't have proper time for exercise and all through out day long?
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.
Vitamin D deficiency prevails in epidemic proportions all over the Indian subcontinent, with a prevalence of at least 50%-70% in the general population. So, many of us might be Vitamin D deficient without knowing it.
Why we need Vitamin D:
Our body needs Vitamin D to absorb calcium. Hence, Calcium supplements are generally given with Vitamin D (Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol).
Vitamin D deficiency can cause bone problems (osteoporosis), heart disease, diabetes and even increase risk of cancer.
The recommended form of Vitamin D as a supplement is Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol). Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is much more effective than its other form, Vitamin D2 (Calciferol).
Sources of Vitamin D:
Adequate exposure to sunlight. Although it is difficult to go out in the scorching summer heat, do try to get some sun exposure daily.
Food: Milk fortified with Vitamin D, salmon, tofu, tuna, fish oils, egg yolks, mushrooms and fortified cereals.
Things to keep in mind:
You don’t need to tan or to burn your skin in order to get the Vitamin D you need.
People with dark skin pigmentation may need significantly more sunlight exposure than fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of Vitamin D.