Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. PriyaYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm very fat, I'm around 90 kg. I'm completely diet controlled but also my weight is not loosing, please help me, I want to loose my weight naturally, please suggest me best ways to reduce my weight.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
I have a good physic of my body but I have tummy and I'm 24 years old whenever I sit in chair my shirt will spread near tummy I feel some what, please help me out to reduce tummy soon without exercise .
Which brands alfalfa tonic is good for gaining weight? SBL brand is gud or not? And to stop daily, twice night falls what should I do, which tablets capsules r gud.
I am 32 year old male. I'm just weighing 48 kg. My height is 5.8". I am having IBS. At the moment no medication. Only taking laxative 3350 powder once in night. I can't eat more then 3 chapati during lunch and dinner. How to increase weight. Due to IBS I can hardly digest some food. I'm also taking anti diaorea tablet some times.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up to 75 kgs from 65 kgs, I want to lose my weight pls help me.
1. Develop self esteem and make friends with positive thinking people.
2. Every person is unique and nobody is perfect
3. Focus on your positive qualities and feel proud of your achievements
4 Don't keep doubting yourself.
5. Keep busy with your work and studies; maintain your schedule
6. Avoid fast food and eat healthy nutritious food.
7. Regular vigorous physical exercise is very important. With improved blood circulation, toxins will be eliminated from your body. You will become very energetic and your mind will become fresh as well as positive.
8. Maintain healthy habits and have adequate sleep
9. Keep helping others without any expectation and it gives immense satisfaction
10. If you still want some medicine, take alfalfa mother tincture 5 to 10 drops in half glass of water twice daily. This will be available in homoeopathic medical shop.