Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neha SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thank you so much mam!!!! I will try and say the result...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and thorough. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. thanks Dcotor for taking the time
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for reply
I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Neha Suryawanshi to anyone gladly. On the very first day she identified my problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes any problem and call her, and Neha Suryawanshi still takes my call in case of any emergency. The overall outlook of the Neha's Diet Clinic was very nice. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. she helped me in gaining weight.
Initially the symptoms of diabetes were not that severe but then it became worse.i consulted herto have a diet that handles my diabetes well. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. One of my cousin's referred to Neha Suryawanshi. Both Neha Suryawanshi and staff were very helpful. During the complete diabetes treatment program she always supported and motivated me. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Due to my diet schedule i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Neha's Diet Clinic. During the treatment, my Neha Suryawanshi supported me a lot. The waiting area in the Neha's Diet Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Neha Suryawanshi gave me great diet charts.
No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. It was amazing, the Neha's Diet Clinicl was so nicely made. I am so happy that I chose this Neha Suryawanshi for my treatment of gain weight as now I am perfectly fine.
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful. You are helpful but you can improve it by give more detailed information. If anybody finds you useful and well informed, maybe that person contact you for your help. Everybody seek that well advicer and professional person with best experience. Hope it can help you atleast little bit. And thank you for my help
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. It is very important to have a balanced diet. Though i am not always able to achieve it but the best diet is always welcome.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I takes much than these thing but i feell not any change in my body
Prem Singh Airi
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thank you madam , for ur helful advise
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and inspiring. She helped me reason well.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. neha for your suggestion i will follow your diet and the exercise
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned. daily life i take 4 white eggs, vegetables ,chapati,curd,rice this one is my protions food
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thanks for your advice. I hope it will be really helpfull
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are saved my life, thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanku diet food means
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. He was very nice and his medicine helped me
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful. But give me some examples of very hy protein diet names
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned, very helpful and inspiring. Thanks for suggestion.
Here are 6 amazing black pepper benefits:
1. To prevent cancer: the piperine in black pepper can be credited with the prevention of cancer, and becomes twice as potent when combined with turmeric. The spice also has vitamin c, vitamin a, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancers and diseases. The best way to eat pepper to harness maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, and not cook it along with food.
2. Stimulates digestion: again, the piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food. So a bit of pepper in food will actually help you to digest it faster.
3. Relieves cold and cough: black pepper is antibacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough. A teaspoon of honey with freshly crushed pepper does the trick. It also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to pollution, flu, or a viral infection. You can add it to hot water and eucalyptus oil and take steam. And given that black pepper is rich in vitamin c, it also works as a good antibiotic.
4. Enables weight loss: black pepper is brilliant when it comes to extracting nutrients from food. And it's outermost layer contains phytonutrients, which helps to break down fat cells, and also increases metabolism. If you eat fresh pepper, and begin to perspire, that's the pepper helping your body to get rid of excess water and toxins. But you need to control consumption - a pinch with your food (one meal) is enough.
5. Improves skin: it enables blood circulation, and provides the skin with more oxygen. Adding it to your food also takes care of unwarranted skin wrinkles. Black pepper is known to help in the cure of vitiligo, a condition where the skin loses pigmentation, and creates white patches.
6. Addresses depression: the piperine in black pepper helps to deal with depression. It stimulates the brain, and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
I have job my weight is 74 kg I have pcod problem I have loose my weight how to do Major pcod I had TsH problem now normal just I done repeat TsH tab. Taken Hyponidd twice a day. But sir/ madam 2/3 months bleeding when I go washroom urine passed please suggest me Bleeding problem and weight loose solution.
Hii, meri age 24 hai, meri belly nikli huyi hai, sbse bdhi problem ye hai ki jo fat belly pr hai vo viceral fat hai, jo dekhne me ek pregnant ledy ki trh dikhta hai, pls suggest how to lose viceral belly fat, nd suggest diet plan kya hona chahiye.
1. To prevent cancer: The piperine in black pepper can be credited with the prevention of cancer, and becomes twice as potent when combined with turmeric. The spice also has Vitamin C, Vitamin A, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancers and diseases. The best way to eat pepper to harness maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, and not cook it along with food.
2. Stimulates digestion: Again, the piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food. So a bit of pepper in food will actually help you to digest it faster.
3. Relieves cold and cough: Black pepper is antibacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough. A teaspoon of honey with freshly crushed pepper does the trick. It also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to pollution, flu, or a viral infection. You can add it to hot water and eucalyptus oil and take steam. And given that black pepper is rich in Vitamin C, it also works as a good antibiotic.
4. Enables weight loss: You might not want to believe this, but black pepper is brilliant when it comes to extracting nutrients from food. And it's outermost layer contains phytonutrients, which helps to break down fat cells, and also increases metabolism. If you eat fresh pepper, and begin to perspire, that's the pepper helping your body to get rid of excess water and toxins. But you need to control consumption - a pinch with your food (one meal) is enough.
5. Improves skin: It enables blood circulation, and provides the skin with more oxygen. Adding it to your food also takes care of unwarranted skin wrinkles. Black pepper is known to help in the cure of Vitiligo, a condition where the skin loses pigmentation, and creates white patches.
6. Addresses depression: The piperine in black pepper helps to deal with depression. It stimulates the brain, and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
Sir mai gym join kiya hu weight gain muscle gain krne ke liye mujhe protein ki jaroort hai to kya mai ek din me 3 boiled eggs le skta hu Kya 3 boiled eggs lene se mera cholesterol increase ho skta hai ya phir koi risk.
Hello doctor my daughter one year old her hb level (7.4) very low please, help me how increase her HB level in her body.
Dear doctors I need to reduce my weight approximately 25 kgs. Kindly provide healthy tips to knock off weight and also my worry is not to loose hairs as earlier I lost weight but intended to loose hairs. Kindly help me.
I want to lead a healthy lifestyle .I am obese and 73 kg. I am 38 years only and I'm feeling tired frustrated and low energy level and my feet is always paining.
I am going gym from last 1 month. My trainer says I need have more protein. I am a vegetarian so I can't have chicken etc. Please tell what are other ways to increase protein in my diet or should I have protein shake etc.
Hi I'm 33 I want to reduce my belly fat which I'm facing lot of problems having diet but not exercise.
My weight is increased day by day so I want permanent solutions for weight loss Before marriage my weight is 74 kg and after marriage is increased by 30 kg in two to three years So I want best solution for weight loss.
I am 24 years old and married .my weight is 69 kg ,height is 149 cm and I want to reduce 15 kg from my weight so please suggest diet chart for me.
Walnuts belong to the tree nut family, along with brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, and pistachios. Each has its own unique nutritional profile.
One-quarter cup of walnuts, for instance, provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin. Some of the most exciting research about walnuts includes:
1. Cancer-fighting properties
Walnuts may help reduce not only the risk of prostate cancer, but breast cancer as well. In one study, mice that ate the human equivalent of 2.4 ounces of whole walnuts for 18 weeks had significantly smaller and slower-growing prostate tumors compared to the control group that consumed the same amount of fat but from other sources.
Overall the whole walnut diet reduced prostate cancer growth by 30 to 40 percent. According to another study on mice, the human equivalent of just two handfuls of walnuts a day cut breast cancer risk in half, and slowed tumor growth by 50 percent as well. 1
2. Heart health
Walnuts contain the amino acid l-arginine, which offers multiple vascular benefits to people with heart disease, or those who have increased risk for heart disease due to multiple cardiac risk factors.
If you struggle with herpes, you may want to avoid or limit walnuts, as high levels of arginine can deplete the amino acid lysine, which can trigger herpes recurrences.
Walnuts also contain the plant-based omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ala), which is anti-inflammatory and may prevent the formation of pathological blood clots. Research shows that people who eat a diet high in ala are less likely to have a fatal heart attack and have a nearly 50 percent lower risk of sudden cardiac death. 2
Eating just four walnuts a day has been shown to significantly raise blood levels of heart-healthy ala, 3 and walnut consumption supports healthful cholesterol levels.
Separate research showed that eating just one ounce of walnuts a day may decrease cardiovascular risk, 4 and among those at high cardiovascular risk, increased frequency of nut consumption significantly lowers the risk of death. 5
3. Rare and powerful antioxidants
Antioxidants are crucial to your health, as they are believed to help control how fast you age by combating free radicals, which are at the heart of age-related deterioration.
Walnuts contain several unique and powerful antioxidants that are available in only a few commonly eaten foods. This includes the quinone juglone, the tannin tellimagrandin, and the flavonol morin. 6
Walnuts contain antioxidants that are so powerful at free-radical scavenging that researchers called them" remarkable" 7 and research has shown that walnut polyphenols may help prevent chemically-induced liver damage. 8
In another study, researchers found that nuts, especially walnuts, have potent antioxidant powers. Walnut polyphenols had the best efficacy among the nuts tested and also the highest lipoprotein-bound antioxidant activity. The researchers concluded: 9
" nuts are high in polyphenol antioxidants which by binding to lipoproteins would inhibit oxidative processes that lead to atherosclerosis in vivo. In human supplementation studies nuts have been shown to improve the lipid profile, increase endothelial function and reduce inflammation, all without causing weight gain"
4. Weight control
Adding healthful amounts of nuts such as walnuts to your diet can help you to maintain your ideal weight over time. In one review of 31 trials, those whose diets included extra nuts or nuts substituted for other foods lost about 1.4 extra pounds and half an inch from their waists. 10 eating walnuts is also associated with increased satiety after just three days. 11
5. Improved reproductive health in men
One of the lesser-known benefits of walnuts is their impact on male fertility. Among men who consume a western-style diet, adding 75 grams (a bit over one-half cup) of walnuts daily significantly improved sperm quality, including vitality, motility, and morphology. 12
6. Brain health
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin e, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants. Research shows walnut consumption may support brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults. 13
One study also found that consuming high-antioxidant foods like walnuts" can decrease the enhanced vulnerability to oxidative stress that occurs in aging" increase health span" and also" enhance cognitive and motor function in aging" 14
The beneficial dietary fat in walnuts has been shown to improve metabolic parameters in people with type 2 diabetes. Overweight adults with type 2 diabetes who ate one-quarter cup of walnuts daily had significant reductions in fasting insulin levels compared to those who did not, and the benefit was achieved in the first three months. 15.
HI, Does by intake of fat burning capsule really helps.in reducing fats in the body. Like medisys fat burning capsule.
HI, I am currently increasing weight every day I would like to know which test is required to check haromos working correctly or not.
Mera weight 90 kg hai last month 95 kg tha Maine one month mai 5 kg lose Kiya hai lekin Mai chahti Hu ki mere week mai 2 kg lose ho, mai proper diet follow kr rahi Hu 2 hrs gym n erobics and after dinner 2 km walk bhi Karti Hu, please suggest me how can I lose 2 kg in a week.
I am ViKrant kumar. I am 18 years old I am suffering from high stomach fat and I want to lose my stomach fat. So, what should I do now?
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
Cranberries have thousands of benefits for our health. It’s not just we who are saying this, but it is a scientific fact.
What makes cranberries so awesome?
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.