Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neha SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thank you so much mam!!!! I will try and say the result...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and thorough. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. thanks Dcotor for taking the time
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for reply
I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Neha Suryawanshi to anyone gladly. On the very first day she identified my problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes any problem and call her, and Neha Suryawanshi still takes my call in case of any emergency. The overall outlook of the Neha's Diet Clinic was very nice. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. she helped me in gaining weight.
Initially the symptoms of diabetes were not that severe but then it became worse.i consulted herto have a diet that handles my diabetes well. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. One of my cousin's referred to Neha Suryawanshi. Both Neha Suryawanshi and staff were very helpful. During the complete diabetes treatment program she always supported and motivated me. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Due to my diet schedule i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Neha's Diet Clinic. During the treatment, my Neha Suryawanshi supported me a lot. The waiting area in the Neha's Diet Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Neha Suryawanshi gave me great diet charts.
I was shocked to experience problem to increase muscle. I read about the Neha Suryawanshi on one of the social media platform. The Neha's Diet Clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well.Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Whatever diet she prescribed, were very correct and the gave me great results.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. Also it made me feel weak and I was not able to concentrate on my work. I thank Dr Neha for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. She is quite knowledgeable and experienced Dietician. I would surely recommend to consult her once if anyone needs diet suggestion.
No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. It was amazing, the Neha's Diet Clinicl was so nicely made. I am so happy that I chose this Neha Suryawanshi for my treatment of gain weight as now I am perfectly fine.
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful. You are helpful but you can improve it by give more detailed information. If anybody finds you useful and well informed, maybe that person contact you for your help. Everybody seek that well advicer and professional person with best experience. Hope it can help you atleast little bit. And thank you for my help
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have problem to lose weight. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Neha's Diet Clinic. The Neha's Diet Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Dr Neha has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
she gave me a treatment for ketogenic diet. The facilities available in the Neha's Diet Clinic are very nice. She ensures that she listens to her patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Neha Suryawanshi and she proved to be the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. It is very important to have a balanced diet. Though i am not always able to achieve it but the best diet is always welcome.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I takes much than these thing but i feell not any change in my body
Prem Singh Airi
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thank you madam , for ur helful advise
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and inspiring. She helped me reason well.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. neha for your suggestion i will follow your diet and the exercise
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned. daily life i take 4 white eggs, vegetables ,chapati,curd,rice this one is my protions food
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be caring. Thank you mam .I found your suggestion will workout it was helpful and caring.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thanks for your advice. I hope it will be really helpfull
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are saved my life, thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanku diet food means
Consume two to three servings of these zinc foods daily to support optimal zinc levels.
1. Lamb: 3 ounces: 6.7 milligrams (45 percent dv)
Lamb is a rich source of many vitamins minerals. In addition to zinc, lamb contains vitamin b12, riboflavin, selenium, niacin, phosphorus and iron.
2. Pumpkin seeds: 1 cup: 6.6 milligrams (44 percent dv)
Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil are able to reduce the risk of breast cancer in post-menopausal women, according to research published in nutrition and cancer. (2) pumpkin seeds are also good for prostate health, and they promote your mental health.
3. Grass-fed beef: 100 grams: 4.5 milligrams (30 percent dv)
Grass-fed beef nutrition includes omega-3 fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid, a powerful polyunsaturated fatty acid that has been shown to help fight cancer, reduce the risk of heart disease, improve blood sugar, discourage weight gain and build muscle.
4. Chickpeas (garbanzo beans): 1 cup: 2.5 milligras (17 percent dv)
Chickpeas, like all legumes, are a form of complex carbohydrates that the body is able to slowly digest and use for energy. Chickpeas increase satiety and help with weight loss. (4) they also improve digestion by quickly moving foods through the digestive tract.
5. Cocoa powder: 1 ounce: 1.9 milligrams (13 percent dv)
Cocoa powder is a good source of two flavonoids, epicatechin and catechin, which function as antioxidants that help prevent inflammation and disease. Because of the presence of flavonoids in cocoa powder, it helps improve blood flow and lower blood pressure too.
6. Cashews: 1 ounce: 1.6 milligrams (11 percent dv)
Cashews are rich in unsaturated fatty acids and high in protein. Cashews nutrition helps fight heart disease, reduce inflammation, promote bone health and support healthy brain function. Plus, these nuts help with weight loss or maintenance because they make you feel fuller and curb food cravings.
7. Kefir or yogurt: 1 cup: 1.4 milligrams (10 percent dv) (values vary)
Kefir and yogurt are cultured dairy products that serve as probiotic foods. Both kefir and probiotic yogurt support healthy digestion, boost the immune system, promote cardiovascular health and regulate your mood.
8. Mushrooms: 1 cup: 1.4 milligrams (9 percent dv)
Proven mushroom nutrition benefits include the ability to boost immunity due to its antioxidant activities, reduce inflammation, fight cancer, protect your heart and improve brain function.
9. Spinach: 1 cup: 1.4 milligrams (9 percent dv)
Spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in existence. It contains special protective carotenoids that have been linked with decreasing the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, obesity, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases and even cancer.
10. Chicken: 100 grams: 1 milligram (7 percent dv)
In addition to the zinc present in chicken, it’s also a good source of b vitamins, including vitamin b12, niacin, vitamin b6 and pantothenic acid. The vitamin b12 in chicken helps maintain energy levels, boost mood, maintain heart health and boost skin health.
I am over weight and want to lose 30 kg to get my weight down to 60 kg in 3 months. Is is possible? If yes then how can I do it? What should be my daily intake? Please help me! Thanks.
I am not happy with the shape of my body so I want to lose my body weight and get thin but I don't have money to hire a doctor. Please advise me.
I have put on so much weight. Though my diet has no outside food and still got a weight plateau that m not able to reduce. Pls help me to achieve 65 kg.
I need to reduce my waist size. Need to reduce my belly. So what are exercises I should do. And also what are the food I should prefer considering I live in hotel and have daily food Frm hotel.
Hi. I need to reduce my belly fat and side belly fat along with size of my thigh. Need your advice on that and also would like to know what is gm diet.
Getting obese and weight is increasing though doing regular walking etc .work involves late night sleep and sometimes early wakeup. Guide me for weight loss.
Sir, I am 18 years old and I have belly fats. So.sir tell how to remove the fat in short time. And pls tell me how to get six pack abs.
Hello. As you can see my weight is around 98. I am pretty determined to lose weight but can not resist food. I run for 6-7 km almost everyday and I am doing it since last 2 weeks. Any tips for losing weight fast? Please help. My fat literally comes in way of my self confidence. Help appreciated. Thanks.
My height is 5 feet 9 inch and weight is 76 kg ,so what is the proper weight I Should maintain. Is it I am overweight? How I can I maintain to be look fit and slim?
How to reduce my weight? And I want to be a best muscle hubby so I want to reduce my weight at 60 to 65 k g.
Dear sir/mam i'm ashish khurana my weight is 68 kg and my height is 5.2 and my age is 17 I want to loose my weight and increase my height is it possible to increase my height. I'm too worried about my height please help.
I am suffering from gaining a weight problem. I want to loose my weight please suggest me the something for that.
10 best foods that helps to fight nausea:
- Apple: fruits with high fiber content goes a long way in eradicating chemicals that are responsible for causing nausea. Apple is definitely one of them. Consumption of a whole apple can ensure that nausea can’t set in.
- Crackers: crackers such as toast, saltines and bread helps the stomach to settle down and effectively absorbs the acid from the stomach. Keeping a few crackers close to the bed or office bag can come real handy in fighting nausea.
- Lemon: lemons are a great agent that effectively blocks nausea and fight morning sickness. This can be consumed along with food, drink in the form of juice or simply sucking on it. Not to mention they are a great source of vitamin c.
- Ginger: ginger is a jack of all trade and master of many. Apart from its enormous nutritional value, it helps a person to fight nausea. This is recommended by doctors for a patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. They can be consumed along with tea, in food or as a whole.
- Water: although water may not be a preferred choice for many during nausea, but it is one of the best agents to fight nausea. It not only keeps the body hydrated but negates acid formation in the stomach. Small sips of water after every half an hour can pay rich dividends in fighting nausea.
- Nuts: at times the body suffers from nausea due to lack of protein and nuts contain plenty of them. Even peanut butter will serve the same purpose. They ensure that the body is at the threshold of the energy level and keep nausea at bay.
- Chicken broth: the chicken broth is known to help individuals who have a tendency of suffering from nausea. Since broth is prepared of bouillon cubes, they greatly help in absorbing acid from the stomach.
- Banana: bananas are a great source of potassium which becomes essential in cases when a patient is suffering from diseases such as diarrhea. Due to their heavy sugar content banana effectively fights nausea.
- Mint: mint is refreshing for people at any state of mint. Simply chewing a mint leave or preparing a glass of juice from mint can effectively fight nausea.
- Chilled food: contrary to the popular belief chilled foods can effectively counter nausea. They have the double benefit of keeping the stomach temperature under control and easy digestion.