Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neha SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thank you so much mam!!!! I will try and say the result...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and thorough. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. thanks Dcotor for taking the time
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for reply
I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Neha Suryawanshi to anyone gladly. On the very first day she identified my problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes any problem and call her, and Neha Suryawanshi still takes my call in case of any emergency. The overall outlook of the Neha's Diet Clinic was very nice. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. she helped me in gaining weight.
Initially the symptoms of diabetes were not that severe but then it became worse.i consulted herto have a diet that handles my diabetes well. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. One of my cousin's referred to Neha Suryawanshi. Both Neha Suryawanshi and staff were very helpful. During the complete diabetes treatment program she always supported and motivated me. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Due to my diet schedule i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Neha's Diet Clinic. During the treatment, my Neha Suryawanshi supported me a lot. The waiting area in the Neha's Diet Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Neha Suryawanshi gave me great diet charts.
I was shocked to experience problem to increase muscle. I read about the Neha Suryawanshi on one of the social media platform. The Neha's Diet Clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well.Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Whatever diet she prescribed, were very correct and the gave me great results.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. Also it made me feel weak and I was not able to concentrate on my work. I thank Dr Neha for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. She is quite knowledgeable and experienced Dietician. I would surely recommend to consult her once if anyone needs diet suggestion.
No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Neha Suryawanshi is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. It was amazing, the Neha's Diet Clinicl was so nicely made. I am so happy that I chose this Neha Suryawanshi for my treatment of gain weight as now I am perfectly fine.
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are very helpful. You are helpful but you can improve it by give more detailed information. If anybody finds you useful and well informed, maybe that person contact you for your help. Everybody seek that well advicer and professional person with best experience. Hope it can help you atleast little bit. And thank you for my help
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have problem to lose weight. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Neha's Diet Clinic. The Neha's Diet Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Dr Neha has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
she gave me a treatment for ketogenic diet. The facilities available in the Neha's Diet Clinic are very nice. She ensures that she listens to her patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Neha Suryawanshi and she proved to be the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. It is very important to have a balanced diet. Though i am not always able to achieve it but the best diet is always welcome.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I takes much than these thing but i feell not any change in my body
Prem Singh Airi
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thank you madam , for ur helful advise
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and inspiring. She helped me reason well.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. neha for your suggestion i will follow your diet and the exercise
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are well-reasoned. daily life i take 4 white eggs, vegetables ,chapati,curd,rice this one is my protions food
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be very helpful. Thanks for your advice. I hope it will be really helpfull
Dt. Neha Suryawanshi provides answers that are saved my life, thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanku diet food means
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neha Suryawanshi to be helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I used to workout in the gym at 7.00-9.00 pm. What should be my post workout diet? Is it enough to have normal dinner after 20 min? Please suggest.
I am of 22 years and 5'2" tall with 55 KGS weight. I look good but I have belly fat. If I eat less food, I feel weak and if I eat regularly as always, my belly fat is shown. I exercise for 30 minutes per day but still have belly fat. What to do? I can't do dieting and reduce food. If I eat less, I faint often.
1. Almonds: almonds contain magnesium which helps in relaxing the muscles. This helps in promoting sleep. Almonds contain proteins that can make your blood sugar levels normal. If you suffer from lack of sleep, pop in some almonds before you go to bed.
2. Walnuts: walnuts contain tryptophan, a sleep enhancing amino acid that helps in the production of melatonin. Melatonin helps people sleep faster.
3. Banana: bananas are filled with
Magnesium and potassium. They help in relaxing the overstressed muscles. Bananas contain tryptophan that makes melatonin. Melatonin promotes sleep.
4. Dairy products: dairy products like yoghurt, milk etc contain tryptophan that produces melatonin that promotes sleep. They have another ingredient, calcium that reduces stress and stabilizes nerve fibres. For a good sleep, drink a glass of warm milk before you go to sleep.
5. Honey: honey contains glucose that tells the brain to shut down the release of orexin, a hormone that keeps people awake. Hence honey promotes sleep.
6. Whole grains: whole grains like barley, flax seeds etc contain lots of magnesium. They relax the muscles and promote sleep.
7. Spinach: green leafy vegetables like spinach contain calcium that help the brain use tryptophan to produce melatonin that promotes sleep.
8. Cherries: cherries contain melatonin that can put you to sleep.
9. Oatmeal: oats are rich in melatonin that promotes sleep. Oats have tranquilizing and nerve-restorative properties that help you in getting a good night’s sleep.
10. Fish: fish such as tuna, salmon etc are rich in vitamin b6. Body uses vitamin b6 to produce melatonin and melatonin promotes sleep.
Sleeplessness can lead to weight gain and it can make you feel inactive. In long run, lack of sleep can lead to heart attacks, stroke and diabetes etc.
There are many ways to gain weight but the best way is to eat healthy foods. To help you out, listing out the healthy foods to gain weight.
1. Lean red meat: it is loaded with proteins and iron and aids in quick weight gain. Choose rib-eye, t-bone, new-york strip and beef tenderloin. These varieties should be taken with a healthy diet for a healthy body.
2. Peanut butter: it is loaded with proteins and fats; hence they are great for weight gain. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories and it contains various essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin e, b3 and folate. While purchasing a bottle of peanut butter, opt for one that doesn’t have added sugar.
3. Whole fat milk: opt for whole fat milk instead of skim milk. It is loaded with vitamin d and a, it has only 60 calories more than skim milk. This will help you gain weight faster.
4. Avocados: they are the best way to gain weight since they are high in heart-healthy fats and calories. They also have potassium, vitamin b, e and folic acid.
5. Potatoes: potatoes contain carbohydrates that help in gaining weight. They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin c. Consume potatoes with skin since half of the proteins lies in the peel.
6. Whole wheat bread: whole wheat breads are packed with fiber and minerals. They will help you stay full for longer periods of time and will provide you sufficient energy.
7. Butter: it is loaded with fats and it is best for long term weight gain. But it should be consumed in moderation since regular consumption increases the risk of heart disease.
8. Cheese: it contains high amounts of protein and fats. It also has calories, calcium and cholesterol. Hence, consume cheese to gain weight quickly.
9. Banana: it contains 105 calories and is packed with carbohydrates. They provide you instant energy and are best to gain weight.
10. Chicken: a 100 g of chicken has 25 g of protein. People who consume chicken for a month will gain weight.
Lychee prevents various health conditions:
1. Cancer: flavones, quercitin and kaempferol present in lychee prevents the formation of cancer cells.
2. Heart disease: lychee has antioxidant vitamin c which lowers the blood pressure. Since it is rich in fiber content, it prevents the formation of fat; this in turn will promote cardiovascular health. Consumption of this fruit will result in the increase of good cholesterol and decrease of bad cholesterol. This will reduce the chances of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. Potassium present in this fruit is also great for the heart.
3. Digestion and bowel movements:
Lychee contains pectin and dietary fiber which are important for healthy bowel movement. Water content in this fruit also helps in preventing constipation. Healthy bowel movements are necessary to rule out diseases like pile and colon cancer.
4. Bones: lychee contains a wide range of nutrients including phosphorus, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium, which strengthen bones. It boosts the effectiveness of vitamin d, which in turn increases the absorption of calcium. This is necessary to maintain strong bones.
5. Stress: lychee is rich in potassium which helps in maintaining the blood pressure normal. It is recommended to people having high blood pressure since it has less sodium.
6. Immunity: vitamin c is lost in the form of body sweat, stool and urine. A 100 g of this fruit contains 71.5 mg of vitamin c. Hence, this fruit is a good source of antioxidant which supports the immune system. Lychee is great to rule out cough, cold and flu.
7. Blood circulation: lychee is rich in oligonol which improves blood circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Oligonol reduces platelet aggregation which regulates blood circulation.
8. Anemia: this fruit is packed with minerals like iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium, which play an important role in the production of red blood cells. Also this fruit contains vitamin c which helps the body in absorption of iron.
9. Free radicals: this fruit contains vitamin c which is used to fight free radicals that cause acne, pimple and blemishes. Antioxidants present in lychee keeps the skin glowing.
Hello doctor. I am 26 and I am having PCOS. I am gaining weight day by day. I am regular for exercise but it's not losing. How can I lose weight quickly. Is there any medicine or something for weight loss. Please help.
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
One cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. It is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content. It’s also filled with so many nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium as well as those listed below.
2. Kale is high in iron.
Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.
3. Kale is high in vitamin k.
Eating a diet high in vitamin k can help protect against various cancers. It is also necessary for a wide variety of bodily functions including normal bone health and blood clotting. Also increased levels of vitamin k can help people suffering from alzheimer’s disease.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.
Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food.
One cup of kale is filled with 10% of the rda of omega-3 fatty acids, which help, fight against arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support.
Eating more kale can help lower cholesterol levels.
7. Kale is high in vitamin a.
Vitamin a is great for your vision, your skin as well as helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.
8. Kale is high in vitamin c.
This is very helpful for your immune system, your metabolism and your hydration.
9. Kale is high in calcium.
Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Vitamin c is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility
10. Kale is a great detox food.
Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and keeping your liver healthy.
I have been trying to loose weight in a natural way but recently I had pcod because of which it's really difficult to loose. Sugar cravings are more also it's so difficult to follow strict diet .I get headaches and start feeling weak.
Hello sir. Mai thora patla hu to kaise thod mota hu. Khana wana sab sahi se khata hu. Bhahar ka kuch bhi nahi khta. Please reply ans.
I am a fat boy, I am reading articles online about how to decrease belly fat. Each and everyone is saying different diet steps to follow. Which one is proven tips that exactly works. Can any doctor help me out with proven tips about decreasing belly fat? I need strict diet plans. Kindly ping me. Thanks.
Hi! Doctor, Due to my work timing, I have to skip my breakfast every morning. So, what is the best diet supplement or any other medicine available India? Kindly advice me.
Thanks for the replay. 1 hr exercise I do 5 days a week and mostly I take fruits. Chappatis mostly fiber foods. Can you suggest any better ways to reduce abdomen fat.
Hi doctor, meri age 27 hai, mera weight 62 hai mujhe atleat 47 weight karna hai. Please koi diet batayie.
1. Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in riboflavin (b2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.