Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Naik Narayan VyankateshYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce all extra fat from my body. Now I am weighing 72 kgs. I can't diet bcoz I am breastfeeding mom of 8 month old baby. Please suggest some easy natural tips to reduce fat fast.
Please any one give weight loosing exercise with diet plan and I am vegetarian only. How to loose weight fast to fast and fit our body.
I have undergone liver transplant in 2013. A friend of mine suggested Astymin Z forte once daily for fatigue. Wanted to know if I can safely have it with out and side effects and weight gain.
I am feeling some hard part while touching lower abdomen, near to uterus. Is this is a serious problem.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption.
I am suffering from Type-I Diabetes I am insulin dependent so can you please suggest me which insulin is beneficial for me.
I'm a vegetarian student. My schedule mostly consists of sitting as I'm a student and have college and classes to attend. My workout has been in a pause since 2 months because of exams and medical reasons. I'm going to start my workout in a few days. I have not been able to find a proper diet for me. I need to lose Atleast 10-15 kgs. I'm quite dedicated too. I don't miss gym until it is an emergency. Please guide me with a good vegetarian diet which will help me lose weight efficiently and if possible faster. Thank you:)
I am a diabetic patient. On lab test, my fasting and pp came as 103 & 169 units. One doctor prescribed me to take Glisen MF 2, jalra 50 & falcoba. Is it appropriate for me?
I eat food more but my health does not increase can you tell me what should I do for this? Please advise.
I am silm boy I want to increase my body structure please give me some suggestion my diet is good always but my body is so week.
I wanted to gain some weight, I've tried many health supplements like, Mass gainers and whey proteins, but couldn't put on much weight even after having those, so what shall be done?
Mere pawo me hamesa mujhe kamjori mahsus hoti h me lagatar ek tarike se 20 minutes bhi beth jau to mere pairo me sihran si mahsus hoti h Please mujhe guide kare ki me kya karu.
People who had most of their daily exposure to even moderately bright light in the morning had a significantly lower body mass index than those who had most of their light exposure later in the day.
"The earlier this light exposure occurred during the day, the lower individuals’ body mass index," said co–lead author Kathryn Reid, research associate professor of neurology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. "The later the hour of moderately bright light exposure, the higher a person’s BMI."
The influence of morning light exposure on body weight was independent of an individual’s physical activity level, caloric intake, sleep timing, age or season. It accounted for about 20 percent of a person’s BMI.
"Light is the most potent agent to synchronize your internal body clock that regulates circadian rhythms, which in turn also regulate energy balance," said study senior author Phyllis C. Zee, M.D. "The message is that you should get more bright light between 8 a.m. and noon." About 20 to 30 minutes of morning light is enough to affect BMI.