Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Naik Narayan VyankateshYour feedback matters!
From two three days I am feeling to laziness in my body and i am not able to concentrate on my work I want a good advice to get rid from this laziness sickness.
Hi doctor my problem is that I'm very lean my weight is just 46 kg and my height is 5.9 inches can you tell any healthy food supplements?
He is a diabetic but I want to ask some question ? My sister told that use pro healthy waa international company product like diabacare I want to know it is use full are not please Tell me.
Sir I am 21 male, I want to increase my weight, taking honey with milk in night increase my weight or not pls answer?
It has been proved time and again that we get all our nutrition needs from fruits and vegetables. A unique fruit, pineapple has copper, dietary fiber, vitamin b6, b1 and even folate. It happens to be the prime source of sodium, manganese, vitamin c and potassium.
Here's what it does for your body.
1) Pineapples have bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties. This helps in reducing gout, sore throat, sinusitis, etc.
2) Pineapple juice is advised when having problem with digestion. The bromelain in it along with vitamin c aid easy digestion.
3) There is manganese in pineapples which help strengthen the bones and the connective tissues.
4) Being rich in enzymes and acids, pineapples help in digestion, all the while killing parasites and getting rid of intestinal worms.
5) If someone is suffering from motion sickness or morning sickness, pineapple is advised in solid or juice form.
6) Fresh pineapple juice is known to be beneficial for sore throat and cough, giving relief to congestion and body pains that occur when one has cold.
7) Pineapples help strengthen our gums.
8) The bromelain in pineapples stops the growth of tumor and the anti-oxidants help fight free radicals preventing tumors and cell damages.
9) Being rich in manganese, potassium, fiber, anti-oxidants and sodium, pineapples give a boost to cardiovascular health by keeping cholesterol low and free radicals away.
10) Vitamin-C in pineapples plays a vital role in boosting and strengthening the immune system.
11) The sodium, potassium and magnesium in pineapple help improve blood circulation and in turn regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Doctor I have obesity I am interested in using apple cider vinegar I have psoriasis also Can I use Apple cider for weight loss Will that cause any skin irritation or rashes Is it safe to use? I heard that it reduces potassium levels in body Is it safe for weight loss Please help me out doctor.
I my fed of my weight increasing. I want ti reduce my weight. please say ne tips from which I can reduce my weight within 30days?
Sir I am 25 years old boy but my weight is only48 kg I am very according to my age groups boy so sir please help me how can I increase my weight and get good health?
Hello I am male 28 years old and I am putting on my weight since last 3 month, 3 month ago it was 64 kg and now it's 71 kg I don't have thyroid or anything else. Earlier I wasn't financially stable and now I am stable due to which I don't have much stress as before that's why my weight is going up and the problem is my weight is visible on face and body both but face is looking more healthier than body, means checks are coming out and face is looking big. Please suggest me something to get rid out of face weight and body weight too. Thanks.
My Fat is so high. Last time check my weight I m 52 and today check my weight I m 65. What should I do. Please help.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.