Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Jayashi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. Dr. This is 36 year old I married 10 mnt before. 20 days baby of father knw m, my babe and wife normal. But Dr. knw days m feeling very tired tired week and No sugar no bp. M feet person but know m feeling week in personally also feeling week .i visited near Dr. fir leg pain tested blood and urine test. Dr. told calcium low took medicine of calcium. But not satisfied .am facing week am a hard worker daily. Help some medicine know please.
I have my weight 60 kg before 6 months ago and now sudden increase my weight how I loose my weight and bally fat.
I am 17 year old male and my height is 5'5" I am very much obese that my weight is 95 Kg. So, I am searching for a weight loss doctor who can provide clinic consultancy in Delhi and NCR. My stomach is of 48" I am very fat. Please provide me guidance.
I want to lose my weight and look like slim and my age is 19 so I want to maintain dit and follow it to look like slim.
Doctor, I am weak in stamina, while walking for two minutes or doing some physical work, I use to get full exhausted and my breath get high, so please suggest me solution to build stamina.
My wife is 27 yrs ( 55 kg) waist 34. Has lot of fat around waist.Hyper Thyroid ( family history) Exercises 30 mins daily ( mostly cardio) but no results yet. Diet mostly has Oats,Vegetables & rotis. Occasionally eats out ( Panner mostly).But no sign of weight loss yet.Please help?
What the part of the inside the egg which is yellow do when we eat it? Is it heat or harm to our body,
I am 60 years old/Height-5 ft 4 Inches/Weight 68 kgs and suffering from high BP of 160. As per doctor's advice, I took 'Telmekind' tablet for 2 months but no development observed. Pl advise suitably.
From 1 month I do yoga and eating less but its not effective. Give proper diet plan for reduce weight very fast.
How does water help to get fit body and what is the reason that one should drink 8 to 9 glass of water?
My doubt is can we use alternatives for sugar in general like sugarfree sweeteners available in market. Or completely avoid these sort of things or you have any other valuable suggestions doctor. Thanks in advance.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am feeling very drowsiness in daytime from 15 days. Also I am getting weak day by day. What should I do?
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.