Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenat SadikotYour feedback matters!
Bp 130/85 Hight 5.6 Weight 65 family history all are good having tonsil first time only one time.what can i do?
Hello sir I am having problem in my throat from last few months it will come and go like this What should I do, I smoke daily my thorat in sour feeling and itchiness.
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
My son of 6.7 years old is suffering from follicular tonsillitis Dr. prescribed clam kid forte we have given him him 9 tablets so for how many more tablets should we need to give him And please tell us what sought of food and fruits we should to give him cause he is feeling weak Thank you.
How to overcome of smoking habits? He is taking six cigarettes in a day some time more then. Snoring badly while sleep.
I have too much giddiness pain in neck my head is heavy is this due to sinus take stugeron25 in morning lcant stand what is this.
Hi I have shifted Delhi to pune on 14 Feb now before 3, 4 day I have cough issue and feeling pain in throat may due to tonsils please suggest medicine.
Last 6 days i was suffering throat pain, it a solution he started to gargle salted hot water, remains the pain continued for 2 days, when pain started to build up he took, 1) ibuprofen tablet BP 400 MG 1+1 after meal, 2) amoxicillin Capsule BP 500 MG 1+1 after meal. It used to get relive for 4,6 hours after having above medicines, he has continued gargling along with having ginger +lemon, tea+ honey several days, Remains uneffective, and turns up having fever. He replace ibuprofen Tablet by acetaminophen tablet 500 MG 2+2. Now the throat inside have swollen and stinking very badly also the ear, eye and jaw of the left side is paining. Difficulty to while chewing and in taking food, please advice. Thanks.
I am 31 and I have problem in throat swallon and pain in jaws now my ears also have pain now from one month and throat pain is from last ten years.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.