Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ZeenadYour feedback matters!
How to avoid lice completely from my head. I am taking all suitable measures such as sls free shampoo, nutritious diet, exercise, not sharing things, etc. How to get rid of them.
Hi doctors, my body is itching to much first it becomes red and after 2 days it becomes black dark circle. One of the doctor suggested to use cetrizine and its 1 week. Still the body is itching too much. Could you please assist with some medicine or any ayurvedic to reduce of itching. Please advise.
Missed periods negative pregnancy tests at home no symptoms of either periods and pregnancy. What should I consider?
Hi, My son (30 yrs old), is suffering from low grade fever for the last 10 days. In the morning his temperature is 97.8 and at afternoon (1-12 pm) it is 98.6. After that any time between 1 to 3 PM it rises to 99.2 and at night its is again 98.8. He has lower backache, lags paining fatigue and heaviness on the head. The doctor has diagnosed it as viral fever. He is taking Cetodem AZ for the last 10 days. But the fever pattern is the same. Kin dly explain the reason and treatment and if any test is required. He had done Widal test, but it is negative (1/40) only. Please help we are very much worried now.
Sir I have pimples on my face and this is the first time. After recovering frm pimples I have dark on my face. IIs there any medicine to cure this.
I am 29 years old female. I want to set my smile perfectly with zincornia caps upper teeth (front side. Can you please suggest me regarding this treatment.
Hai sir good morning, sir I have body pains and head ache and light temperature. Sir please tell me suitable medicine to recover shortly.
I had jaundice 2 weeks before. In 22 days I am getting married. What check up should I do so that I can have a sex life after marriage?
My hair lose from last 3 to 5 month. please give me solution of that problem. That's the serious pblm for me please give right n correct suggestion.
Dandruff is a common chronic scalp condition marked by flaking of the skin on your scalp.
1. Mild cases of dandruff may need nothing more than daily shampooing with a gentle cleanser.
2. More stubborn cases of dandruff often respond to medicated shampoos.
How to manage it
1. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff.
2. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
3. A diet that provides enough zinc, b vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I had unprotected sex a day before my period started and I also took ipill just after my period started and its been almost 2 months my periods are missing. I also did a pregnancy test which was - ve about 2 weeks ago. I am really worried kindly guide me why periods are not coming. Tell me ways or medications by which I can get periods as soon as possible thank you.
My wife's pregnancy strech marks are still clearly visible even 1 year 4 month pass. I have tried pregnacare tube but no result. Even the skin is also loose it's tightness. Please tell me is there any solution available
What is sexual desire?
It is the attraction that manifests itself in a physical way, which leads to sexual excitement, peak and intercourse for satisfactory sexual activity. This is considered a normal part of the physiological make up of human beings. Yet, there are individuals who suffer from complete lack of desire, which may be categorised as an often unnoticed health issue. This can affect both men and women. So what else should you know about lack of desire? Here's our list!
- Lack of Desire for Women: Women often go through phases where they experience complete lack of sexual desire. This could be due to a variety of reasons, starting from hormonal changes to stress. This condition is usually known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder for women. This can be due to a combination of physical as well as mental factors.
- Lack of Desire for Men: Lack of desire for men is usually characterised by a condition known as erectile dysfunction where the patient may have a problem in getting and retaining an erection for long enough to go through with a complete cycle of sexual activity. The causes for this may range from ailments like low testosterone, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, to stress.
- Frequency: Contrary to popular belief, lack of sexual desire does not happen due to less frequency of sex, for either male or female patients. As per medical studies, there is no set behaviour or pattern that can create low sexual desire.
- Relationship Issues: The issues may range from conflict and lack of performance as well as an utter lack of any kind of emotional stability and satisfaction in the relationship. This is one of the most common causes for lack of desire for both males and females. It may lead to complete lack of sexual interest for females, and stress that causes erectile dysfunction for males.
- Sociocultural Stress: Many times, there are many sociocultural factors that affect conditions like lack of desire. This may include stress due to one's job or peer pressure. In many cases, constant exposure to media executed imagery and pornography can also lead to unreasonable expectations. This can lead to stress and lack of interest in one's partner.
- Medical Issues: Lack of desire may also be a side effect of medical ailments like depression and other mental related problems. Also, chronic physical ailments like endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders can lead to such problems. Lack of desire may happen due to certain types of medicines like antidepressants and contraceptives.
Get to know more about your problem by visiting a doctor in case it becomes a persistent condition so that due treatment can take place.