Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Zahra Juhu - Zj2012Your feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcers repeatedly for a week and also for an month. So kindly give some advice to recover from it.
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
In the start of this year, I suddenly developed white scars inside my oral cavity which burn extremely in contact with spicy food. It was diagnosed as Oral Lichen Planus. Tests done showed I had a auto-immune problem. The doctor has given me a tablet which he said is a steroid and have to rinse it only and then apply Kenacort Gel. There is improvement but it still burns like hell when I eat food. My question is, is it true this is incurable and I am stuck with this for life? Is this the right kind of treatment or is there any other better form of treating this? Why did I get this? If incurable, can I do something to eat food peacefully?
I have tooth sensitivity, and I need to know how to relieve sensitive teeth naturally and skip the pain.
Shall I go for stem cell preservation of my son. A company is offering to preserve it by extracting his milk tooth and preserve it for 21 years. They also says it ll help in curing any chronic disease for even for patents. How much ll it help?
मेरे 8 वर्षीय पुत्री के ऊपरी दो दाँत बाहर की ओर निकल रहे हैं, के कारण चेहरा आगे चलकर अच्छा नहीं लगेगा । क्या इन दो दाँत को सामान्य कराने के कोई उपाय हैं?यदि हाँ, तो कितने खर्च में यह हो सकेगा?इसके लिए अच्छे दंत-चिकित्सक कहाँ मिलेंगे?
What will be the cost of first premolar teeth implant? I already removed it in mumbai but now due to work I am in chennai.
I am suffering from tongue thrust. I wanna know that if tongue thrust is curable or what will be duration of treatment . So suggest me how fastly I can get rid of this.
My gums are bleeding sometimes. While taking cool or hot things their is pain in my TOOTH. What to do now. Not only while taking hot or cool things sometimes at all the times its paining.
After brushing also from my mouth some bad smell is coming. What is the problem? how I can avoid this?
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them