Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zafar AlamYour feedback matters!
Hi, i'm 24 years old and I have white hairs from last 8 to 9 years. And also have hair fall problem. What should I do?
I am taking ramistar 0.25 mg for the past 2 years. My BP was as low as 95/65 (after consuming alcohol). During day time it raises up to 150/90. Please guide me.
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
- Injury or irritation to the nerves around the vulva.
- Vaginal infections
- Sensitive skin
- Changes in hormone levels
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to
improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
- Medicines: Certain medicines relieve the symptoms, which vulvodynia causes. These medicines include steroids and anticonvulsants so that your pain will be reduced. Antihistamines are known to reduce itching.
- Surgery: When vulvodynia is localized to a particular area, surgery can be used to remove the skin and tissue of the area which has been affected by vulvodynia.
- Anesthetics: Local anesthetics can be given so that your pain is reduced for a short while. A good time to apply local anesthetics would be 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse. This is because most local anesthetics used to treat vulvodynia come in the form of ointments. If your partner comes in contact with this ointment, then he will also be feeling numb.
- Pelvic floor therapy: Many times, vulvodynia is caused by the tension in the muscles of the pelvic floor. Exercises to relieve those muscles often ease the pain caused by vulvodynia.
Related Tip: "Causes and Symptoms of Vulvodynia"
I am 18 years old and I have pain beneath my knees since 3 months non of the ointment worked for me what should I do?
My skin remains immensely dry which causes me akin rashes n hair fall please tell any medications, precautions n diet.
I am losing hair quickly I have tried all type of shampoos but not get effect positive Please sir talk about this.
Hello my wife face big problem of white fall (white water) From last 6 month. Please guide me how stop this. Normal white water is ok but now big problem. Thanks.
Hi, my mother is of age 50+ appx and she has fainted yesterday 2 3 times and before couple of weeks she mentioned of slight pain in heart while breathing. I am worried and would like to know what to do next? thanks in advance for your helpful advice.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 25 years old, female. I have dry scalp as well as hairfall. I am using well clear scalp shampoo and well hydrate mask. I use olive oil once a week and wash my hair twice a week. Kindly suggest me an effective shampoo for reducing my hairfall and enhance hair growth.
My friend is suffering from headache and she can't breath properly and she has low hemoglobin and low blood so what can I do? Give me some diet plans for her to increase her hemoglobin and blood.
I have asthma and GERD. During evening hours my stomach bulged and uncomfortable. After taking a inhaler feel little comfortable. My stomach is also very sensitive. Occasionally I consume alcohol.Next day I feel my stomach irritated. Is there any solution?
Extra tips on diet:
1. Do not eat animal meat every day, and then eat small portions.
2. Limit tea and coffee intake.
3. Eliminate or reduce takeaway foods (high in salt and fat). E.G. Deep Fried Foods, Cheese pizzas, burgers etc.
4. Plant food is good for you—have it as part of breakfast.
5. What you usually eat matters most, not what you occasionally eat.