Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zafar AlamYour feedback matters!
I have constant pain around lower back, left leg and now also in right leg and hips. The pain is deep aching pain and muscles pain when pressure is applied. I also have disturbed and shallow sleep. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. My question is can fibromyalgia occur only in one part of body also. I do not have upper body pain and im not taking any regular medicine except for thyroid med. Can this be treated with supplements. Im a 50 years old female. Thank you.
Am having shoulder pain while moving the arm backwards to a particular position, pain intensity moderate. Not tried any NSAID as of now. Please advice remedy.
HI, I am 50 years/male. I get some time skin burning on my right side of right thigh within a portion of 2/3 inch only. This is happening for the last about 3/4 years and I get burning some time continuously or sometime after a gap of about 3/4 months. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello sir" I suddenly suffered with viral fever and this viral came with allot of weakness in my body .especially in the leg area .I am having a huge pain while walking ;My viral is over but still the body is affected with pain and weakness in leg why this is happening.
Hello Dr. I have problem in my sex condition my wife is not quite enjoy my sex when done be cause I don't have enough penis.
I am suffering from dry mouth and bitterness and not interested to take dinner since a fortnight. Please advise me for cure.
I have a erectile dysfunction problem sometimes my penis becomes rock hard but get lose soon. I have, also a small length and width penis is it can be increase by any method.
I am a 20 year teenage girl. I have pain in my left breast regularly but never visited any doctor can you help me with the reason of pain.
Hey doctor, I want to know what should I do to increase my height and weight? Can you please suggest me some tips. Or what should I do?
I am 53 years old. For last 17 years I am taking Zyloric tab to control the level of uric acid my kidney and liver function is OK. Can Benzoic acid (homoeopathic medicine) lowers the uric acid. My uric acid level is always between 6 and 7. My cousin also have this problem. What is the difference between Aamvat and Vatarakta.
Iam suffering from insomniac, not able to sleep in the nights earlier its upto 1 or 2 to sleep and becoming 10 to woke up, and feeling like insomniac can not able to sleep properly, please give me a good suggestion.
I most of think more and more and take too much tension. Even now everything is ok. I am always think about that bad time and always scared. Because of which my body starts shiver. I feel like vomiting and loose motion and can't take food. Even now everything is ok. But still I feel weak. Cant take food and always feel sad. I always used to think if this will happen. That will happen. How would I bear. All this making me sad and weaker unable to do anything. What would I do. Please suggest.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.