Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YojanaYour feedback matters!
My Wife Age 26 Yrs. Last Menstruation Period on Oct 20,2016. But she had some spotting which seemed normal around the time of ovulation on 02/11/2016 to 05/11/2016. What causes spotting during ovulation? Is there any chances to get Pregnancy? Can you please help me out as soon as possible.
I got married in the year 2007, nov My first baby was born on 26jan, 2009 Then I got my wife aborted thrice i. E in the year 2010, 2011, 2012 respectively by using (misoprostol mt pills) due to my financial problems. After march 2014 I am trying my best for my new baby -even consult many gynecologists but all in vain. Now pls recommend me if there is any chance for my wife to become pregnant or not?
Hi i am 9th month pregnant now. My wght was 58 kgs nd my age was 23. During my 9th month scanning I got to know that there was a less quantity of liquid in my body which was useful to normal delivery. So what should I do now?
Hi! My name is Sharadha. I am 28 years old married woman. My last period was on Jan 20th, I missed in the month of Feb. I did a pregnancy test. The result was negative. But I have the usual period symptoms (cramps, back pain) etc and on 16th March I see slight bleeding which is normally on day 5 of a period. It used to be heavy on day 1 and 2.There is hardly any bleeding but I still have serious back pain. I am unsure of the problem. My weight is 58 kgs and height 4'11kindly suggest further.
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
I have diagnosed with pcod from last 3 years. I get my periods when I take tablets. And I am married, me and my husband planning for a baby from last 6 months but I didn't conceive yet, even I am taking treatment for pcod. And my blood report says I hav high count of LH. My husband recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and has less sperm count, so now please suggest me what the further step? And tel me the right time to sleep at night and get up at morning and how much time to exercise? Is skipping ok as I'm married?
Mera period 27 ko Aya tha aur aaj fir 14 Ko hi Aya h Etna jaldi period kabhi nhi Aya tha please guide me and nacecceari madicine.
I had 2 pregnancies before .but My gynecologist has diagnosed me as anovulation with pcos. What's the treatment for this condition if I'm planning for a baby.
I am 21 years old. My girlfriend is 17 years old. To be frank. We are in serious relation ship. Is it safe if we get physical? Not sex.
My wife is 53 years. We use to have sex often But of late she does not seem to be interested Any particular reason?
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.
There are 2 types of syringes for insulin injection. 1 is made for 40 units per ml. Which is commonly prescribed by doctors. Which is suitable for 40units insulin per ml vial. 2 is 100 units per ml syringe suitable for 100 units insulin per ml vial. Use appropriate insulin syringe.