Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. YojanaYour feedback matters!
Hiiii. I had taken postpone tablets. Now it's been a week. I have not got my periods yet. I checked for pregnancy it's negative. What do I do. Please suggest me some tablet so that I can get my periods soon. Thanks.
My wife got pregnant since August 2016 after having major cesarian/operation delivery of my son in 11th October 2014. There will not be much differences in time, as we were told to plan for next child after 3 years of 1st delivery. So, here I would like to ask that will it create any physical problem to my wife? The 2 and half years difference between my children will be better or not for their growth? Kindly provide me merits and demerits of this pregnancy and growth of children as well as give me some suggestions & advices. My wife is a service holder. Thanking you.
अदरक रूखा, तीखा, उष्ण-तीक्ष्ण होने के कारण कफ तथा वात का नाश करता है, पित्त को बढ़ाता है। इसका अधिक सेवन रक्त की पुष्टि करता है। यह उत्तम आमपाचक है। भारतवासियों को यह सात्म्य होने के कारण भोजन में रूचि बढ़ाने के लिए इसका सार्वजनिक उपयोग किया जाता है। आम से उत्पन्न होने वाले अजीर्ण, अफरा, शूल, उलटी आदि में तथा कफजन्य सर्दी-खाँसी में अदरक बहुत उपयोगी है।
सावधानीः रक्तपित्त, उच्च रक्तचाप, अल्सर, रक्तस्राव व कोढ़ में अदरक का सेवन नहीं करना चाहिए। अदरक साक्षात अग्निरूप है। इसलिए इसे कभी फ्रिज में नहीं रखना चाहिए ऐसा करने से इसका अग्नितत्त्व नष्ट हो जाता है।
उलटीः अदरक व प्याज का रस समान मात्रा में मिलाकर 3-3 घंटे के अंतर से 1-1 चम्मच लेने से अथवा अदरक के रस में मिश्री में मिलाकर पीने से उलटी होना व जौ मिचलाना बन्द होता है।
हृदयरोगः अदरक के रस व पानी समभाग मिलाकर पीने से हृदयरोग में लाभ होता है।
मंदाग्निः अदरक के रस में नींबू व सेंधा नमक मिलाकर सेवन करने से जठराग्नि तीव्र होती है।
उदरशूलः 5 ग्राम अदरक, 5 ग्राम पुदीने के रस में थोड़ा-सा सेंधा नमक डालक पीने से उदरशूल मिटता है।
शीतज्वरः अदरक व पुदीने का काढ़ा देने से पसीना आकर ज्वर उतर जाता है। शीतज्वर में लाभप्रद है।
पेट की गैसः आधा-चम्मच अदरक के रस में हींग और काला नमक मिलाकर खाने से गैस की तकलीफ दूर होती है।
सर्दी-खाँसीः 20 ग्राम अदरक का रस 2 चम्मच शहद के साथ सुबह शाम लें। वात-कफ प्रकृतिवाले के लिए अदरक व पुदीना विशेष लाभदायक है।
खाँसी एवं श्वास के रोगः अदरक और तुलसी के रस में शहद मिलाकर लें।
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.
Can I get pregnant If man fingers me till I cum then he stick his cock up then after a while he cums and I do not go for wee for 40 minutes as my block been coming in me nearly every day last week loads and I took a test to see if was pregnant and it come back negative but I ant feeling sick no more I really want get pregnant how can I.
She is 19 years old and during menstruation periods she suffers from vomiting, stomach pain etc. Is it common or specific?
Hello doctor. I am getting married in 15 days. I need birth control. So apart from tablets and injection I heard some loop birth control is available how safe it is can I go for it?
Can anyone tell do I get any chance of HIV AIDS or any type of sexual transmission disease that a transgender did a blow job for me and I wearer condom while doing and I touched her body. Kindly anyone tell me please.
I am 25 years old, I have herpes zoster infection on left buttock and above left groin, I take valcyclovir tablet TDs for 7 days. Vesicles cured within 7 days ,now no problem. But I am worried about its cause at younger age and certain immunosuppressive disease and which kind of stress cause herpes zoster.
I am 22, I am missing my period it's been 34 day still its missing. Usually its between 28 to 29 day. I had unprotected sex twice so am very nervous my pregnancy test is negative I did it yesterday. Suzzest me any other accurate pregnancy test or get me rid of such unwanted pregnancy. I have taken deviry 10mg's 7 tablet in last 3 days. What should I do.
Is it natural to get belly bloated during menstrual days especially the first day when I get dysmenorrhea. Before menstruation starting also I had my stomach bloated to some extend. Basically I am not an obese or something but only my stomach appears bloated. Its due to what? Please reply.
I did sex without precautions then I had pills after 24hours. Then during the time I had sex again with in one week before my periods without precautions what should I do should I take medicine again?
Pelvis Midline Hypoechoic nodule of size 14 mm x 8 mm x 6.8 mm seen Rt Ovary: very small in size measures 24 mm X 11 mm X 9 mm (vol: 1.3 cc) lt Ovary: very small in size measures 17 mm X 11 mm X 9.8 mm (vol: 1 cc) no definite cavity is seen no adnexal mass or free fluid is seen in the pelvis Impression 1.Hypoplastic uterus and streak ovaries.
Give me a contraceptive method which is other than a loop, a condom, pills, injection and which is effective to me.
Common causes include -
1. Use of all forms of tobacco (gutkha, khaini, bidi, cigarette, paan etc.)
2. Irritating or sharp edged dentures or teeth causing chronic non healing ulcers
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Some hereditary conditions (example - Plummer Vinson Syndrome)
It starts as change in color of oral mucosa or non healing chronic ulcer which grows with time. It may or may not bleed on touch. Pain may be or may not present
Another form of oral cancer which resembles cauliflower is known as verrucous carcinoma.
Prevention of cancer includes -
1. Quitting all kind of habits including tobacco
2. Regular dental and oral checkups
3. Maintainance of good oral hygiene,
4. Rounding or removal of ill fitting dentures or prostheses.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.