Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogini .h. ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old man and suffering a minor pain at left side of stomach, sometime pain wil spread all over the stomach. My stool colour is greenish and some time blackish.
Mere mom ki left payears ki ghutno bohat card hai. Kavi kavi ghutna full jata hai. Chalne me taklif hota hai.
Cavity forms in molar tooth. Foods are going into the cavity and stored during chewing. What should I do from get rid off?
Hi. I am 23 years old male and I am suffering from hair loss disease. When I am sleeping there are too much hair on my pillow. I take many of medicine but there is no relief. What should I do now?
I am suffering from hair fall for more than 3 years my age is 20 and my hair also very thin and I am using pantene hair fall protection shampoo. so, now I what to do to stop hair fall and regrow my hair.?
I am 60 years old male individual. I still do athletic activities like running more than 15 km five times a week. I participate in Half Marathon once a year. As a result, may be due to this strenuous workouts, my knees ache but I continue doing my work outs. What is the best way to get relief from this knee pain. I want to continue with my obsession to keep myself fit, please suggest how do I get a trouble free work out at my age.
I just fell yesterday from my activa and I got hurt in my leg its paining too much what should I do now?
I Am feeling throat infection from almost more than 15days. But am not taking any medicine. But feeling sometimes cough and irritation in throat. I feel uncomfortable breast some times. I Am taking homeopathy. But still I feel same. What I have to do.
Hi. I m having too much of itching on scalp. And I have hair loss also. I m just 25 years old. No one in our family like suffering From hair loss. please suggest some medicines. Itching make me so. Disturb. I can't concentrates on my work.
You asked: I was diagnosed with body dysmorphobia 2 years back. I am suffering from server hair fall. My younger sister pulled my hair unknowingly since then the anxiety and condition gets worsen. At that time I have consulted a psychiatrist at AIIMS Bhubaneswar, he prescribed me Paxidep cr25 and Lonazep 0.5 for sleep problem. I continued the medicine for 3-4 months and discontinued when I felt slightly better. These days I am not feeling depressed as before but I can't go out without a cap or covering my hair. I don't want to show my baldness to anyone. This makes me worried. I think people are staring at me and feeling stage phobia type. My sister marriage is in April. I don't understand how to handle the situation. I am thinking of going to NIMHANS or AIIMS Bhubaneswar again. Please advice me.
I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: Where the stomach is converted into a thin tube of 100 ml capacity.
- Gastric bypass surgery: This process involves dividing the stomach into 2 portions and connecting the top end directly to the middle portion of small intestine with the food you eat going directly from the top part of the stomach to the intestine.
This class of surgery works in two ways to bring about weight loss – firstly, through surgical changes made to your digestive system, it strives to limit your food intake; and secondly, it also controls your nutrient absorption capability.
There are certain conditions that you need to meet before you can opt for weight loss surgery and these are:
- Diet and exercise have failed to help you lose significant amount of weight
- You’re extremely obese and have a body mass index (BMI) of 37.5 kg/m2 or more. (BMI or body mass index is a ratio of your weight (kg) / height (m2) ).
- Your BMI is above 32.5 kg/m2 along with associated health problems like type 2 diabetes, sleep apnoea (a common sleep disorder wherein you snore excessively and experience pauses in breathing or shallow breathing instances while sleeping), high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, osteoarthritis or joint pains.
- You will need to be evaluated thoroughly by a Bariatric Surgeon who would advise you some tests to do a whole body evaluation before surgery. He might ask you to meet the different specialists as per your co-morbid conditions in order to optimize your clinical condition. This ensures a safer surgery.
Weight loss through surgery shouldn’t be looked upon as a shortcut to losing weight. It is a powerful tool to aid you to become healthier, but remember. "With Great Power comes Greater Responsibility", because after the surgery you’ll be required to make some changes to your eating and lifestyle habits to ensure a long, healthy and satisfying life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.