Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh ParikhYour feedback matters!
My husband taken semen analysis test. Total sperm count 54million/cumm and reaction pH 7.5 (Alkaline), volume as 2.4ml, Rapid progression 35%, slow progression 15%, Non progression 10%, Immotile 40%, and morphology as normal. I know this value are normal or not? Pls give me as a good answer.
I am a 22 female, my problem is that I have running nose, cold, cough. I sneeze so much and after sneezing my eyes becomes red and watery and my nose starts running, so much cough. My nose remains blocked due to which I don't get proper sleep. Please suggest me.
My sister aged 37 years. When she lifts items weighing about half kg she gets severe headache. What might be the reason and precaution to be taken to get rid off.
Is it possible to increase the size of the penis. If yes tell the process or the medicine to increase the size of penis.
Sir I don't get proper erection at my penis what should I do. And my penis foreskin remain intact to my penis and doesn't get full opened please suggest home remedies or and gel oil which will help in blood circulation and full erection.
I am facing vision prblm in my eyes at tyms I feel the lights are less or something like that? Is it glaucoma starting im relyyy worried plzzz suggest.
Skin of my face becomes reddish. Patchy. Peeled because of the allergy caused by MEMOPI - HC cream. My skin also becomes extra ordinary dry kindly tell me the remedy of this problem & ointment/cream to apply for this. Thank you.
I am Praveen Roy my age is 31 year I have problem of my penis please suggest me how to increase my penis .
I am 25 year old and feeling very lazy from last 4-5 years. Always am feeling lazy. I want to be energetic but feeling no energy inside. I am doing daily exercise also but no benefit. I want to be active so that actively enjoy the life but not able to do so. At the meantime am feeling some stress also. So please suggest how to rid from all these problem so that I can enjoy my life happily.
I have a pain in my left leg calf muscles (from knee to ankle) and it become quite heavy .It has been for last 10 yrs. X_ray, MRI done but no any result come, Please suggest the good treatment.
Hi doctor, My name jagdish. I have problem in my daijections system and my hight 6 feet but my wate is only 62 kg. Please suggest me what I can do.
I am 21 years old boy. How to control my sex? Every time I think for sex and my pains every time hard. Please help me to control my sex.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary