Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh ParikhYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Is herbolax tablets and triphala tablets are safe during 1st month pregnancy for constipation. If not can you tell any treatment that is safe during for constipation. I am feeling constipation from long time around from a year. But now problem is increasing.
How to take care of my teeth I've been use toothpaste with natural ingredients in it but since my tooth is decayed I need extra care for my tooth.
Feels pain on right shoulder and neck area, pain is from long ago. Consulted doctors but got prescribed as to do regular exercise, pain multiplies when do drives on motorcycle or have tight work on computer.
I have fat in my tummy. I had do walking and some exercise and diet too. But I have some problems on my knee, so doctor tell me don't do any exercises that should straining to the knee. Later it become osteoporosis. please suggest my some good exercises to reduce tummy and that do jot straining to the knee? please suggest a workout from youtube. please plz.
Sir I m a student and I wass very healthy indeed but now a days I m constantly losing my weight. Feeling depressed any problem.
I am a 31 year old woman who has completely lost interest in sex almost immediately after marriage (now 5 years) i've gone to a psychotherapist for 2 years now, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Are there any medicines I can take for this? can this be a physical problem rather than a mental one? if so, what type of doctor should I consult with?
Chapatti has lots of carbohydrates, so should I skip eating chalati. Sometimes in night while studying we feel hungry so what should we can eat?
I am mother of 2 children (age 49) having sugar BP cholesterol for which I take medicine. I feel very tired and my memory is declining. I sometimes forget to take medicine or take medicine and forget whether I have taken it or not. I have full check up and doctors say I am fine what should I do.
I hv rashes in my hips all the time They are basically not rashes but they are some type of allergy Pls give me some opinion.
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from ulcers problem in my mouth from a long time 7-8 years and I was also consulted with the doctor but still there are no relief. Every doc. Says problem in your stomachs and suggest me to change daily routine ,but after change routine not relief yet. I have also completely stop eating samosa kachori and other items which is made by maida but ulcer are continually increasing in my mouth ek cheek hota h to do or ho jaye h. And sbhi doc. Bolte h path kharab h but path to cheek rehta h and ulcer problem mujhe bahut time se h to itna lamba path to nahi reh sakta kabhi kabhi rehta h.so please suggest me what I do for complete relief bcoz bahut pain hota h and abhi me student hu but next year mujhe job bhe karna h to bahut problem hogi so please suggest me something different to other doc .bcoz sbhi doc. Ek he bat blood h.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.