Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
My husband says he can come to bangalore once or twice in a month as his business is located in hyderabad . And I cannot move out of bore for my own reasons , We both want a kid . Can we ever plan for a kid and that turns out to be success?
I am 26 years. I have a history of polycystic ovary. Recently I have gone through miscarriage. My gynaec says that in 7 weeks my baby has no heart beat. I hav 2 gestational sacs. My doctor says it is abnormal so I have to abort my child. It is my first pregnancy. So please suggest me that this wont happen with me again. Kindly advise me.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
Hi Doctor, What is normal weight of fetus in 6 month pregnancy. Please tell me how to increase weight of my baby? I'm 25 years old and my pregnancy is 6th moth completed today. Please suggest me with good and fast diet which can help me and my baby to gain weight. Thanks.
Good aftrnoon Meri biwi 26 weeks ki pregnent hai hamne abhi apne ultrasound karaya to doctor ne kaha ki baby ulta hai, hum bahut tension me hai is baat ko lekar ki pata nhi kya hoga, so please advice me what to do.
I got married two years ago. Now we are planning for a baby. How much time we get between two periods to make a baby?
We are planning for a baby so I wanna know which is the most appropriate days in her cycle to have sex so that my wife can conceive.
I am 22 years old and want to know a medicine, safe and easily available over the counter, to post-pone my monthly menstrual flow. Need to attend a religious ceremony and it is considered bad luck. Also, can I know the dosage of the medicine. Want to post pone it by 2 weeks. Is there a medicine to pre pone it?
Whenever I intimated with my partner she had very severe vaginal pain. And it lasts even for a day or 2 day. She feels pain and irritation.
Please read below incident and explain in brief. God bless all of you. 1). Cunnilingus, means I licked her vagina (clitoris only) with my tongue. I checked my tongue, I had no any cut or ulcer. 2). I was fingering her vagina few times. When I was fingering then she cum and her semen (vaginal fluid) touched my finger then I cleaned my finger with towel. 3) Insertive fellatio (she taken (licked) my penis on her mouth for few time then I realized that I have to cum then I removed my penis from her mouth and release sperm outside by hand job given by her. I checked her hand, her hand was clean no cut or no wound. Please read upside activities and clear some answer. I will be always thanks full for this help. God bless you. Question 1) after above incident do we really need any test for HIV, Question 2). If yes then what king of test we have to do and when. Thanks and regards.
I'm suffering from cervical pain and white discharge. I referred to homeopathic doctor. He prescribed me Carc 200c and PL. Is it good?
I am a 25 year old girl I am not getting my regular periods from past 5-6 months. Earlier they were normal and I never miss them but frm past 3 months I had just a single time. I am so worried as I am getting married in April and now this has started Please suggest what to do.
M 21 years old on 16.2. 16 I got my periods. My fiance fingered me n left sum sperm on my plenty on 23.2. 16 I took i-pill on same tym n get mensuration on 2-3-16 which ended on 9-3-16 I got cramps on 16-3-16 as I was expecting my periods but it not came. Till today it's 17-4-16. On 16-3-16 when my periods missed for first tym I took an pregnancy test which results negative. Also getting cramps in lower abdomen n expecting period on 16 but it's not came. Wat to do. I want to knw when it's going to cum. I dnt usually get periods on tym.
Water melon is a refreshing summer fruit which can ward off sweet cravings, rich in vitamin a a veritable tonic for skin. It reduces inflammation in the body and can help reduce water retention and muscle soreness. Cottage cheese is a healthy option that can improve satiety muscle gain and fat loss