Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y J NageshwarYour feedback matters!
Sir, we have suffering fungal infection in our penis. Blood report is- No Sugar, No HIV, No. VDRL. Why I treat my problem. We need your help we have used- Xone SB 1500. Composition- Ceftriaxone ans sulbactam, Cream- TAZ-GM- Composition- beclometasone Dipropionate, Clotrimazole and Neomycin.
When I was sexual with my wife I come out in 5 min and I am going to gym and using supplement and tablets please help me doctor.
I have been working out can you suggest me the perfect diet plan which can help me to reduce my weight?
Hello sir\ madam, I am 26 year old, I am suffering from head ache from last week three months, and also a hard cold and cough, What should i do?
I have hair-fall problem. When I rub my head a bunch of hair falls. My age is 21. My father had bald. Please tell solutions for hair fall.
I am suffering from snapping perineal tendon by the result of an accident which happen 5 weeks ago. I met an orthopedic doctor. My doctor suggested me with a surgery. For now I am wearing an ankle binder. But problem still exist. What should I do? If I do the surgery .how much time will it take to recover? I am a student. By how much weeks I can go to class. Pls help.
My name is pratik. I am suffering from fever since last two months. I have contacted many doctors but they can't do anything. Because of that I have sleeping disorder for last two weeks. What can I do?
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old have an hypothyroidism for past 7 years. Raking 150 mg thyronorm tablet and its in control. Can I take a pills like caverta penegra, viagra for a sexual long lasting? Will it work for me? I have a premature ejaculation problem so can not stay in bed for a long time. But do not have an erectile problem. Can you suggest me any medicines for long last in bed?
Hi sir, I'm 31 years old boy. I used to masturbate since I was 13 years old. But after it I had suffered from night leakage of sperm. And if I had masturbate now it will takes only few minutes to ejaculate. And penis length is shrink ro 1.5 inch. Is this will cause any severe damage to my sexual life and to acquire a child? Or is it premature ejaculation.
Im 25 year old. I have stomach problem. Acidity may be. I do not get hungry. and most of the time I feel vomiting. In chest also I feel smoking of activity many times a day. It feels like very un peaceful.
Hi, I am 27 year old, currently taking himalaya tagara for insomnia, feeling better now, and I want to take himalaya confido to increase sexual ability so may I take both medicine Simultaneously.
I am 20 year old female suffering from diabetes mellitus type 1 from last 4 years. My blood sugar is not at all controlled.
Hello doc, am 23 years old. Am facing frequent hairfall. I dont see much dandruff in my head, but hairfall is happening frequently. Please help.
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that occurs naturally in all parts of the body. Your body needs some cholesterol to work properly. But if you have too much in your blood, it can combine with other substances in the blood and stick to the walls of your arteries. This is called plaque. Plaque can narrow your arteries or even block them.
- High levels of cholesterol in the blood can increase your risk of heart disease. Your cholesterol levels tend to rise as you get older. There are usually no signs or symptoms that you have high blood cholesterol, but it can be detected with a blood test. You are likely to have high cholesterol if members of your family have it, if you are overweight or if you eat a lot of fatty foods.
- You can lower your cholesterol by exercising more and eating more fruits and vegetables. You also may need to take medicine to lower your cholesterol.