Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Wadhwa Sushma NareshYour feedback matters!
Mera head 5 month se pain kar rha hai, maine bahut se hospital pe illajh krwaya par koi fark nhi pda.
I have piles problem from last 6month and I was tried medicine for that but you can not get relief so please sir give me right suggestion please help me.
Dear Doctor, For the last 10 days almost daily I am suffering from low back pain particularly in the early morning hours around 3 am onwards, resulting in nagging discomfort and depriving me of the precious sleep. Can you please suggest the remedy please? Thanks.
One year before I married but still now I did not get pregnant. Please tell me what precautions to take for speedy pregnant.
I felt that my body stamina was less and also always felt sweating and I think I was week . . What s d solution for this Dr.
I am a fat boy I am doing everything to come slim but their are not a little bit changed now suggest me what I do for come a slim boy.
Friend's heartbeat got slow last night. Was taken to hospital been there for a day.in afternoon beat became slow again then he was taken to icu. What could be the problem. Has high bp problem and slight depression problem as well.
I have pain in my backbone just near my waist. I feel this pain when I sit or when I stand up. After sitting for 2 minutes I feel relaxed and when I stand up I feel it again and after 2 or 3 min I feel relaxed. I consulted neurologist he advised for MRI. I got it done after that he told me for operation. I can't understand what should I do. Kindly help me.
I am diabetic for 10 years. Past 4 months severe left shoulder& hand pain. Hand s not going back not able to do any work with left hand.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: