Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VoraYour feedback matters!
Is there anyway to cure seborrheic dermatitis on facial skin? After applying lulifin cream it goes away BT comes back after 10-15 days. Suggest treatment for permanent cure. Tnqs.
I have to know that I have a skin problem like Eczema. The problem is more than a year please solve my problem.
I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?
I am 22 year old man decided to use skin lite cream What is your opinion about skin lite cream. Is there any problems for using it.
My newly married wife is having blemishes under her eyes (black small spots), please tell me how these can be cured.
My body is black. My face is black. I have used skintight cream. Then face become white. After some days colour change to black. Please help me to regain my white colour.
I am 27 years old my skin colour is dark. And my face have small small white patches. I tried many creme and treatments but which time when I use creme the skin is ok and if I lam not using creme again white patches showing. Pls suggest how to remove white patch and how to get fair colour.
I have black spots and as well as pimples also. I'm using black spots removing creams but there is no change. For that what should I do? And my skin is fastly getting oily.
I have got lot of pimples and their marks on my face. Kindly suggest me something and can you tell why is it happening?
I am female 23 old from one year my face becoming black and dull even body also and unwantedheir I am using ponds white buty from 3 but still I am using ponds white buty for face and lakme location for body.
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.