Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vora
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VoraYour feedback matters!
I'm getting defecation with blood. Faeces is hard at the distal end causing pain in anus. But it is soft at proximal end. Please suggest me some care.
Hi, My. 3.5 years daughter has a pigmented skin around neck area which is getting darkened. She has eczema from birth but has got reduced. But there is overall darkening of the skin in last one year and neck is heavily pigmented and darkened. Pls advice.
My mother is facing a problem from past 1 yr. She has freckles all over her face so she tried many remedies but nothing made her skin what it was earlier. Can you please suggest some solution for this.
I have a birth mark on my face and I want to remove it bt without stitches or surgery. Is it possible?
I am 19 years old and I am enable to sleep on time due to studies. I have got dark circles and unable to get rid off. Could you suggest a remedy?
My grandmother is of 65 years. She has gas problem from many time. Her body as well as skin is very sensitive. And she hardly alopathic medicines for gas problem. She always prefers homeopathic medicines. But now this problem is out of control. So doctor plzzz suggest any medicine for her relief.
Hi, For the past two months I'm having a dark rash in my inner thighs. The skin surface has become hard. It's very itchy. May I know the cure please?
I am Salmon age 20 my face is dumped with some scars and small holes. What should I do? For having clean and clear skin.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.