Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Thane West and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal TyagiYour feedback matters!
Whenever I take bath in hot water I feel like dizzy on whole day .is it a serious problem do I want to consult a specialist.
Bleeding from the nose in medical terminology is called 'Epistaxis'. It may be an indicator of weakened mucosa or septum or an inner disease. Bleeding from nose can occur suddenly, threatening life and making everyone anxious and restless. The nose comprises of many tiny vessels that bleed easily. Air movement through the nose can dry up and irritate the membranes lining the inside of the nose thus leading to formation of crusts. These crusts bleed when irritated by rubbing or blowing the nose. The lining of the nose is more likely to become dry and irritated from low humidity, allergies, cold, or sinusitis. Hence nosebleeds occur more frequently in the winter when viruses are common and heated indoor air dries out the nostrils.
The homoeopathic treatment not only treats for nose bleeding, it also tries to address the underlying the cause for the nosebleed condition. Since Homeopathy treatment is patient-oriented, in contrast to disease oriented allopathy, it gives importance to every feeling of the patient and aggravating factors. It reduces or stops bleeding by strengthening the nasal mucous membranes, blood vessel walls and by reducing congestion. By raising the immunity power, it prevents allergic reaction in the nose. Homeopathic treatment can give permanent relief to nose bleed without any side-effects.
As homeopathy works by restoring the vital balance in the body, it is an ideal therapy for the treatment of nosebleeds. One can choose one of the remedies listed below in the 6c or 30c strength, depending on the cause and symptoms.
When nosebleeds occur as a result of injury or after washing the face, with the nosebleed preceded by burning sensation, Arnica is excellent. Arnica is useful when there is copious bleeding after every over-exertion and during whooping cough. If there is a nosebleed after a fit of anger with a passive haemorrhage, accompanied by vomiting and nausea, Arsen alb has been found to be very effective.
Belladonna is recommended for nosebleeds in little children which occurs during fever at night. Belladonna is also effective when the nose bleeds in bed or on waking in the morning. Elderly people who sneeze a lot leading to nose bleed can take Carbo veg. They feel very fatigued and want cold air on them or want to be fanned.
Children suffering from worms should be given Cina. Such children have a constant desire to rub or pick into the nose, which damages the nasal mucosa. Ferrum phos is recommended if the person is pale, flushed, feels weak and feverish. When there is frequent nosebleeds due to a friable capillary in the nostril accompanied with engorged veins in the legs, then Hamamelis (witch hazel) gives relief.
Kali bich is a useful remedy for nosebleeds after a cold, preceded by pressure and tightness at the root of the nose. Phosphorus is helpful when profuse, bright red blood flows freely and will not clot, whereas Pulsatilla is for constitutional people with nasal polyps that cause nosebleeds.
These medicines should be taken only after the diagnosis cum advice of a qualified Homeopath.
I have deviated septum. Nose blocked at night. I used otrivin. Any treatment available for this? Any home remedy. Or surgery is mandatory? What is the cost of surgery and effects of surgery? Thanks.
For some time now I observe that I get bad throat regularly. Sometimes I feel chocking and am unable to speak. I don't know the exact reason but it lasts for few hours.
I have a constant sound in my left ear. May be tinnitus I guess. Please tell precautions or solutions.
Sir madam mere gale me dard hai aur me bhi andar lu to drd hota hai and cold bhi h aur sneezes bhi aa rhi h.kharash h gle me. please hlp.
I'm 68 years male enjoying normal good health except that most of the time I feel little congestion in my nose and throat (with occasional sneeze and cough) which have to be cleared every now and then. I do avoid eating cold or drinking cold water etc. But somethings it's unavoidable. I don't take any specific medicine for this condition. Kindly help me come out of this irritating condition.
I AM 23 YEAR FEMALE. I HAVE SINUS PROBLEM since 3 YEAR. I am feeling worse headache. Like head is going to blast. I cant bear it. Also feeling pain in my uper eye area. please tell me some medicine. I want to cure this pain.
I am having throat pain more than a week I have taken so many medicines still not cured pls suggest me.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.