Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal PeshattiwarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from analysis spondylosis for the last 23 years. Although I do normal physiotherapy exercises everyday but have not consulted any doctor for last 10 odd years and no medicines. I have stiffness issues but I am able to manage. What should be done by me at this stage? My age is 47 years.
I have been diagnosed with inflammation of groin tendon. The doctor has advised me bonek12 and tendonac for 3 weeks. My pain is relieved. Can I start stretching exercises?
I have an osteochondral lesion. From my estimate, I have recovered 90%. However, I still feel mild strain. I got injured in September last year.
My age 30 year suffering from rheumatoid arthritis last 20 year. Still have pain and in all big joint still taking medicine. Auryadic. Can it was treatment is there.
IS THERE A PINHOLE SURGERY FOR KNEE REPLACEMENT?-MINIMAL INTERVENTION? OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A 78 YEAR PERSON?
My wife is 35 years old. She had a cesarean delivery 7 years back. The waist and back pain troubles her. What treatment can help her?
I have played football and cricket in january and from that time my hamstring muscle of both thighs are in pain and was not able to walk at that time for 5 days. I hve tried many pain killers but unsuccessful. Slowley it is almost over but now when I walk more it again pains and lasts for at least 4-5 days. Please help.
I am 34 years. When I stand for a long time, like one hour, I feel back stiffness and imbalance and trouble to walking. Please suggest me right options to get proper treatment.
My mother is about 60 years old, she feel pain in joints, and when she sits on chair some tym her lag got numb, if she stand some tym she feel pain in her waistline and the pain is like koi nas dab rahi ho.
My left foot is injured it was twisted and has got scars on near fingers only upper skin is removed but no bleeding, my foot is moving properly but has got swelling from last 5 days, I have taken medications but still no effect is there any chance of fracture, please suggest me right cure for this.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.