Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
My sight is very much weak. I can't see objects even which are just 20cm far clearly please help me. What can I do to treat them permanently?
Hello doctor, I am 22yrs old, im wearing spectacles from my 10yrs. And now my short sight have increased to -2.5 and also have cyclic axis problem. Is there any way to do laser treatment for getting cured completely?
My eye sight is weak my lens power is -4 how can I cure my eyes with regular treatment but should not be expensive as I am only a student.
Dear sir/ ma'am I am 17 years n my weight is 40 & height is 150 cms. I have specks no is 2.75 & 2.70 I really want my no to get reduce because I don't like to wear specks & I have dark circles too please suggest me something.
I have a problem with my eye I can not able to see the thing near to me I have very much problem when reading.
Sir 10 saal pahale mere aankh me halki chot lag gyi thi us samay kuchh nhi pta chala likin ab halka dhundhla dikhta hai aur drd krti hai. Ab kaise sahi hogi. Eska treatment kaise krayen.
Is any machine based test available to a color blindness test? Only ishihara book test for color blindness is best? I want to know all test who used to test the color blindness test?
2 time I have size disorder in 2005, taken tab tegritol cr200, since it is ok but from last 1 year have loose motion frequently, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness upto 3 to 4 days, and in day to night fells eye vision weak or cloudy.what can be done for this?
I am suffering from allergy conjunctivitis almost 2 years. Sometime this discontinue. When problem is rise then I am using this medicine IF2 eye drop (olopatadine hydrochloride) and genteal lubricant eye drop. Sometime I am used montair lc tab (montelukast sodium and levocetirizine hydrochloride. When these are medicine used then my problem disappear. When I expose to sunlight, dust, smell, smoke then once again appear this symptoms like puffy eye, pain in eye. Red and etching eye and nose. I am extremely trouble for this symptom because again and again comeback. My face swelling at morning time. Please sir tell me any new way. Thank you.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly it's very bad for my eyes.
My mother she is 41 years old, is having" white cataract" and also" black cataract" in" same eye" with pressure of something 19/11. But she want to treat both with medicine (ayurveda, homeopathy, anyone) only. So is there any medicine which can do so?
Sir you have eyes problem During every hit season my eyes or swell and got reddish BT not in winter it only happens in summer season.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.