Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal DhanjaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a problem in my teeth that gap is coming between teeth. This problem was stated just one year back. I take it normally but now it won't look nice. I want a perfect solution for this. If any treatment there please suggest it and also tell the maximum cost of the treatment.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I have deeper cavity in my teeth. I found many articles on internet to heal and cure it. I do oil pulling since 6 months it does brighten my teeth but not reversing decay. I know dentist will say filling it. I heard that kapalbhati can cure it. I want ans from yoga expert or ayurvedacharya on it.
Have you ever wondered what to look when you are shopping for a right brush for yourself. We always read the contents, calorie intake etc etc when you buy something to eat but then why choose anything when it comes to taking care of your oral hygiene.
So, here are some tips you need to observe while buying a toothbrush for yourself
1. It should always be SOFT TOOTHBRUSH- No matter how delicate it might look , remember you are cleaning your teeth not your clothes. So never buy a hard or a medium brush. This is always written on either extreme top or extreme bottom of the toothbrush you are buying. Remember, it should be a soft toothbrush.
2. Any branded company recognised by the American Dental Association will do . I am not promoting a brand but remember to choose a good company because that will usually follow the guidelines followed by ADA to design a toothbrush.
3. Have additional features- Features you need are Gum Stimulators( for massaging the gums), 360 degree cleaning . If you are wearing braces, make sure you have a specially designed orthodontic brush for yourself.
So, i hope next time if i see you in the grocery store you know what to buy..
Got a late night sugar craving that just won't quit? to satisfy your sweet tooth without pushing yourself over the calories edge even in the late night hours, think fruits first. So resist that chocolate, cake siren and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of but butter or fresh fig halves spread without with ricotta.