Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Dear doctors please help me to get out of my problems. please suggest me sleeping pills so that I can sleep for forever. I am just fed up with my life I cannot handle it. I love my parents alot I don't want to see them hurted only because of me. They want me to forget the man whom I love and marry some other boy. I explain them I love them a lot I cannot leave anyone neither my parents nor my love. Its been 6 months they still want me to forget him. I can't leave without my parents and my love. please suggest me sleeping pills so that this matter will become closed with me. I can't see both of them tensed because of me. I am dying daily to see my mother praying to God that I marry the boy whom they chose. I cannot leave anyone . So I have decided to leave this world. My parents think that I don't care about their feelings but they don't know how much I love them I daily think about what they want ,cry feeling helpless as my heart do not give permission me to do this. I do not have any option . I always keep praying that god please give me natural death . While walking on roads I wish some vehicle hit me to death. No one can explain my parents that what I am feeling. They are thinking about caste and their proud that what people will say if I marry my love.Please tell.
I am 21 year old. I eat decadan, practin and bicasule tablets 2 months when I left these tablets .I have suffered from peptic ulcer from 6 months ago. I am feeling chest pain during breathing and walking. Then I consulted a general physician he prescribed me medicines (Medirab-dsr ,ciplar-LA 40, nexito -5, zazen-ADR) for 40 days. After eating these medicines I feel better and chest pain was also cured. But from last 5-6 days chest pain started again. Please give some remedies for recover forever.
Feeling uneasiness. She did not sleeping well from last 2 to 3 month. Physical health si going down.
I am 36 year old female having ear pain and sore throat from last week. I took home medicine but no effect. From yesterday my left eye turned red and water started coming out of it. I used ITone drops and slept. In morning when I woke up it was hard to open the eye, it was pasted with to green mucous. I am also have sore throat till ear. Please suggest whom shall I see. ENT specialist or Eye specialist.
I'm suffering form cold past 2 weeks but 2 days before it was in control but from yesterday it was started as it was in the first day is there any problem to be scared?
Sleeping problems since 4 days, unable to sleep till very late resulting in waking up late. I dont even use gadgets that will keep me from sleeping. Any suggestions?
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.