Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viren Choudary
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Viren ChoudaryYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have removed my wisdom teeth about 6 days ago, but still I suffering from acute pain. Also the place where doctor has used the injection in cheek is also paining too much. Can I use salt phitkari water? Also should I do'sikaii' using warm water or ice? Please suggest me some medicine. Meftal forte and cefadox-cv 625. I am currently taking medicine for drying the cut. I am a diabetic too. Please help. I am female of age 40 years.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
I am having stomatitis .due to that I am feeling burning in mouth and on tongue at time of taking hot or salty and spicy food .my teeth is very sensitive .some time my mouth become dry and not able to swallow food. Pls advise me medicine. Thnx.
I brush my teeth twice a day but even after that it's becoming yellowish and seems as if they are not being cleaned. Please suggest me a remedy or how to clean.
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed that there is cavity in my teeth and deep inside. Had been to dentist and doctor took X-ray and advice me for root canal. Since there is no pain and upon extra care can I postpone it till my delivery or is it better to get it done? As am worried about the safety of anesthesia and antibiotics and also just one month to go for delivery.
Hi, I am having a cavity next to the common of the lower set of my teeth. Now every time I eat something, a small article stuck inside and the next time whenever I eat anything the same pinching my gum and due to the same blood coming out. Please suggest me a medicine to get rid of this, or how can I block the cavity?
I am 25 years old. Sometimes feel embarise cz I hv improper nd yellowish teeth, as mu front two teeth r lil bit big as compared with other teeth. Is Dr. any treatment which can help? If yes please provide me the name with full description.
I am 32 years married women and for the past 1 year I am suffering with mouth ulcers when I take hot and spicy food items and also suffering from stiffness of my back bones when I woke up in the morning and unable to bend. This back pain in even noticed when I stood for long time.Please tell.
Respected sir. I was eaten gutkha now i am not eating gutkha last 4 year. Sir my mouth is not open properly. Pleas give me advice and do needful treatment soon as possible. Thanks regard.
Having good non decayed milk teeth with spacing between them is good for the child. There is a probability that if there are no spaces between milk teeth ( before 6 years of age) - the chances of having irregular teeth become more later on when the permanent teeth erupt. If there is crowding/ irregularity on the eruption of permanent teeth, it is better to show it to a Pedodontist ( Child Dental Specialist), by 7 to 8 yeras of age - who will help you and the child get the teeth into alignment without having to go through braces later on. This way there will be less chances of decay in child's milk and permanent teeth.
I have bad breath. Is this due to my stress n anxiety .Due to my stress and anxiety I don't do proper breathing. Could this be the reason for the bad breath.
My teeth's colour became yellow. How can I clean it without consult of any doctor? Any home medicine?
Hello doctor I have undergone for cap fixation for two teeth so what type of precautions I need to take and for how many days I need to go for check up. Please let me know the details and its complications. Thank you.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.