Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VipulYour feedback matters!
My girl child is one month old. She is having cough shortly after birth, 3-4 times a day, but not much. Is it normal or needed to be treated? please suggest.
I have 8 months male child he suffered from digestive problem if he drink milk vomit just a minute and loose motion. What solution the problem?
I'm giving birth to my baby yesterday and now my baby on breast feeding what diet is necessary for me. Can I take non veg diet?
My baby boy is 6 week old. . . He is suffering from running nose and cough. . . please guide Does sinarest af drops for running nose and mucolite for cough will help?
I am 40 years old. I have a 14 year old son. I am sure he masturbates daily. Does masturbation will reduce his height growth as he is just 4 foot now. Please help is masturbation good or bad for him at this height growing age?
Hello doctor, Anyone ever gone into labour without baby's head being engaged? Because my baby is not yet engaged and I don't want to do c-section. Please reply me.
My sister is 2 years old. She had worms. Dr. gave her 20 ml ZENTEL. After that gas developed she started vomiting and can't digest even a spoon of anything. What might b the situation. Is there anything serious?
My son 7 years old has a pain in feet (ankle-lower side). Six months back we got x-ray adone and had consulted the doctor. He said that this kind of pain is common in growing kids. With some rest, the pain was gone. And he stopped wearing school shoes. But, recently the pain has come back and now we want to know how can this problem be solved. He has to wear school shoes also. Are there any special shoes for this kind of problem ?What care he should take to reduce the pain?
Eating breakfast, even if it's just a banana and a glass of milk, kick-starts the body and makes it easier to maintain lasting energy throughout the day.
If you can get your kids to establish the habit of eating a good breakfast at a young age, it should stay with them as they get older.
My 3 years old daughter generally complaints pain down the knee in middle area of leg in bones. She is not much vocal but sometimes cries with pain during night. We also observed sometime she does not seems comfortable in walk. However from the starting we give her V D3 drops, calcium tab, milk and eggs which she likes most. What should we do doctor please guide.
My one year old baby boy is getting hard stools and pushes very hard while doing this. It is since her birth. What to do?
I have 4 month old baby unhappy always when awake and want to be held by anyone hate to lay flat even for nappy change doctor says stop bottle and feed with spoon done that from last 4 days but still the same behaviour don't understand why please help he is exclusively on top feed dexolac1as recommended by my Dr. can't see my baby like this it hurts when he is unhappy please help.
My daughter 2 year old she understands every thing she also follow our actions nd babbles wid expressions nd speaks very few words nd keep on watching YouTube nd doest speaks what to do.
How many months can we give breastfeeding to babies. My baby is 9 months old and I am planning to stop breastfeeding to her because people say longer you give breastfeeding you get back pain because I have gone through cesarean delivery. Is it true.?
Hi, I have my daughter age 2 years. She get fever every month almost from last six months. We always visit to the same Dr. In hospital. He always check and found infection in his throat. Thats why she get fever. 4-5 days back she again had throat infection and thats why she again got fever. Its type of viral every time, when we give medicines fever comes down but after 5-7 hrs fever comes again. This used to happen for 3-4 days. But this time fever not going. Today we are again visiting to the Dr. She do not even eat and used to cry when she had fever. We want if the fever nd throat problem goes permanently. Medicines we used to take: Throat infection - AUGMENTIN SYRUP Fever - maxtra P Suspension or FLEXON Please advice how we can get rid of this problem.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.