Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul KhiraYour feedback matters!
How to reduce size of fatty liver. As doctor's said on the basis of reports that I have fatty liver. please suggest.
I am 22 years old. I weighted 68 at 18 years now I am 91kg it increased nearly 22kg in 4 years is it normal or abnormal I take diets for last 2 months and doing exercise at least 5 days per week but my weight does not decrease why.
I am a teenager 21 year old, and I am suffering with sleepless nights. I can't sleep until it is 3-4 at night. I am very tired of this. Please help me.
Dear Doctor, I am 21 years old I have a problem in ovaries that is PCO and the doctor says I cannot give birth and also there is no treatment for the pco as well as the report states that there is high stroma follicles in both the ovaries.
Successful living is a state where the mind and body are in perfect sync. In this state, one is able to make use of all of the available resources to live happily and with satisfactory results as far as life, work and relationships go. This does not mean that there are absolutely no problems. It simply means that you look at the problems and challenges as opportunities for growth, and solve them to live to the best of your abilities.
So what are the rules for successful living? Here is our list!
- Believe and Understand: While you may have heard the phrase, 'Believe in yourself', you would not have heard the word understand associated with it on a normal basis. Yet, the crux of the matter is this to believe, you must understand. Believing in your abilities is one side of the coin. Understanding your limitations is the other side. So, once you have both things in place, it becomes easier to plan your actions in a realistic manner. When you believe in your competence and understand your limitations, you will either take on those tasks that will be commensurate with your skills, or you will equip yourself with higher skills so as to take on even more varied activities and tasks.
- Simplify: This is an often repeated and extremely underrated term. To be more organised, you do not merely need the latest modular fittings in your home and office. One of the aspects of simplifying is decluttering. When you declutter, you are effectively removing all those things that do not serve you. If these things were to remain in front of you, they will only serve to expend your energy with thoughts of wastage and wastage of time as well, since you will be working your way through chaos to get to your core.
- Moderation: Simplification and moderation go hand in hand. Superfluous acts may give instant gratification, but they do not serve you in the long run. They strip you of self-control and can even alienate you from your relationships as you get closer to things rather than people. So, it is good to have a healthy dose of everything in your life for true balance and successful living.
- Perspective: If problems are bogging you down, then there are chances that your perspective is all wrong. Being more open and looking at the big picture are two sure shot ways of ensuring that the problems come and go without affecting your equilibrium.
Being in the moment and putting your family first is a part of creating a balanced situation in life where judegments, material wants and egos will not matter.
My son is 26 years old. He was having very good set of teeth. Now, for the last 3-4 years he has got cavities in his teeth one after the another. He has got cavities in 4 teeth. Can you please suggest any remedy/precaution/diet so that cavities in his teeth can be stopped further. Thanks and regards.
Hai I am smoker wat should I eat to maintain my breast and body fit and avoid heart prblm in future.
I feel like a stomach upset when entering exam hall or before giving a speech or when I heard a shock news or when I need to travel somewhere. I will get rid of this only after emptying my stomach even I have completely excreted in morning. Afterwards I feel relaxed. What can I do to avoid this situation? I feel ashamed of myself. Hence I hate travelling also. Please help me. Is there any medicine?
I want to gain weight. I want to become a body builder. Should I take protein? Or I try to good healthy food.
My mensuration cycle" periods" is not of 30 days. Every time my periods date extends with 5 to 10 days later. Please tell me some solution or medicine for getting it on regular time. Also now a days I have pain in my joints of hands and legs, I think there is calcium deficiency in my body. Please suggest some good calcium tablets or proteins powder.
I have baldness problem from 10 years my family members also have this problem, but I want my hair back is this possible?
Nowadays, everyone is health conscious and wants to look slim, trim and beautiful. Being overweight makes a person look ugly and it is very unhealthy too, hence, it is very important to maintain your health as health is wealth.
It is said that gaining weight is quite easy and losing weight is very hard, sorry to disappoint you but the above statement is very true.
If one wants to lose weight then one must follow a diet plan and exercise plan very rigorously, only then one can lose weight.
If you follow the tips given below religiously then I am sure that you will definitely lose weight but mind you do it without cheating because if you cheat, it will only harm you as you will not lose weight.
Hence, some of the tips to be followed to lose weight and look slim and trim like a model are:
- Diet is the most important thing to control if one wants to lose weight. Include more green vegetables and colorful fruits in your diet. Avoid oily and spicy foodstuffs. Fast food is a bane to your health while fruits and vegetable are a boon.
- Eat a breakfast fit for the king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat only fruits, vegetables, salads, oats or soup at night.
- Fast once a week and give your system a day off.
- Exercise is the other major aspect while reducing weight. Exercise helps in burning the extra calories you have consumed.
- Join a gym and workout daily. Make it point to go to gym every day without missing even a single day.
- One can work without going to the gym too by getting up early and taking a walk or a jog in the local park or by doing yoga and housework like cleaning, dusting and moping the floor.
- Exercise until you sweat and make sure you take breaks and don’t over workout yourself.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea and juices.
- If you don’t like to exercise, then play some sport or join some dance cum workout class like zumba or aerobics.
- Exercise for minimum 60 minutes per day or until you are exhausted.
- Do not give in to temptation and consume something oily and spicy or any sweet dish like ice cream or cake or chocolate or anything that you will regret later.
Hence, do follow my instructions faithfully and it is guaranteed that you will lose weight but mind you do follow it properly without any excuses.