Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have to wander in noon time. So that my skin tone is changing to dark. And also im using sunscreen lotion before 30 mins when I go out. I want to become white. Tell me any cream for sensitive skin to increase my skin tone. Without any side effects Or shrink of skin.
I am 22 years old female, having period problems. My period is not happening regularly. This is happening since 1 year before. Could you please suggest me, what should I do? Thanks in advance,
I am 23 years old male I am having hairfall and when I scratch my head I get something dry and powdery lodged under my nails in great quantity. I do not use any shampoo as I have noticed shampoo causes my hair to thin and fall faster and same goes for conditioner tried this with a lot of brands out there.
My penis size is 3.5 when erected and so thin how can I enlarge that Pennies enlargement treatment (operation) is good Can you suggest a doctor for enlargement treatment I am suffering depressed Height :6.1 Weight :75 Drinks :yes Chewing tobacco masturbation weakly twice or thrice.Please tell.
I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner also, if I had sex in the morning and on the same day night but took the i pills only the next day morning, is there a chance for getting pregnant?
I have back pain from last 1 year I can't sit properly and sleep when I sit pain started and I get up then pain stops.
I had pimples which left small black spots on my forehead and my face. What is the treatment for these spots?
Actually my sleep is totally disturb and the major reasons are when I sleep my mouth becomes dry in 2 hour and then I drink water and then then urination and every one hour my mouth dehydrate and I drink water again washroom this process continue full night till morning 6 so what should I do I am observing this symptoms since many months And there are frequent thoughts on my mind throughout the night I m worried pls help me I consult with one of Homeopathy doctor she say due to depression it happens is it so.
M suffering from psoriasis. I try all type of medicine but all is vain. please help me and tell the solutions.
Sir I am feeling heavy headed when I study. Since 15 days. I take naproxen which give relief for few days. I do not feel normal since this happen to me 15 days earlier. I have neck pain also. I feel drowsiness all day. My blood test show vitamin d 6.8 and vitamin b12 239. please help.
I am 32years old male and often suffering from lower backpain in right side and the pain is felt at a particular point only. Please advise what should I do.
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.