Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin PardeekYour feedback matters!
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello doctor. I have dark inner thighs and I'm getting married next month beginning Please suggest a good cream that lightens my skin colour and which is easily available in Chennai. I have suffered from cystic acne because of high dheas- hormonal imbalance.
I can not get rid of my oily skin. Its keep on becoming oily even if I washes my face many times daily. What I have to do?
I am 77 years old suffering from enlarged prostrate, though the frequency of urination is absolutely normal and at night also it is once on some days. Psa at present is 11.25 what should be done.
My age is 20 nd I'm having black colour neck and my face is fair plzz suggest me some home made tips to make my neck fai.
I have a lot of black spots in my face and it jas also daren my face day by day please help me with this concern.
Sir, I am suffering from heavy summer prickle in my face from a long time. I have tried so many antiseptic powder and lotion. Like candid and but no improvement. It's so irritating to see reddish spot in whole face. It itches badly. Please give me some remedies how can I relief from that type of summer prickle and get back my normal face?
I am 23 year old male and have skin problem. My hand palm is hard and crack for 1 year and I always suffered from skin problem. So what I do.
I am 28 years old having dark circles under my eyes from many yrs I m medical student study late nights using contact lens for weak vision. My diet is not good but I am both veg and non veg person please give some tips to cure my dark circles soon.
Under my feet, there are more tough and strong skin What can I do for that please tell me a solution?
I have pimples, scars, dark spot on my face and it had a 3 years & my skin is so oily and no medicine suits on my skin I want to know do I use face wash on my skin.
Sir I am amit I have a problem in my colon due to ache I am unable to reject waste from my anus and swelling is there on my external part and irritation on that part how do I overcome prom this problem ine day bleeding also came out.
Please send the name of best sunscreen lotion or whitening cream for mens for oily skin in use for summer?
Am 21 years young one. I have pimples and dark spots problem. Pimples heals very fast ,but their dark spots occur on my face for a long time .please give a solution for dark spots .please.
More pigmentation on my sKin near finger nails and on my fore head this started slowly, I taken erzycot tablets and lowering pigmentation creams but they are not acting well, what should I take as medicines to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
Dear sir/Madam 20 days back I travelled in train and use toilets afterwards on my buttocks itching very intensively I poked hard with my nails after some days back spots formed on my buttocks how can reduce itching. How to remove black patches Please suggest any ointment sir.
I suffer from post anal fissures for the past 22 years. There is no pain or any other problem. I am not able to evacuate my bowels completely. Always its incomplete. There is lot of flatulence later in the day. I always feel to go to toilet again and again. Is the incompleteness due to fissures. Is there any complete cure for fissures.
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.